Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 149 of 349
« First < 4999139147148149 150151159199249 > Last »
All Cigar Discussion>What cigar did you smoke today IV?
dijit 07:12 AM 02-22-2012
One of my faves!
Originally Posted by Prospector:
Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne Torpedo - :-)

maninblack 09:19 AM 02-22-2012
Smoked a Room 101. Meh. Not many flavors at all.
Pseudosacred 09:26 AM 02-22-2012
Just finished up a Joya de Nicaragua Antano.

It was my second one I've smoked. It really sneaks up on me, I don't feel light headed until it's right before the band. It's an alright smoke...not really my favorite. It'll probably be my last
kelmac07 09:28 AM 02-22-2012
Originally Posted by maninblack:
Smoked a Room 101. Meh. Not many flavors at all.
Which one was it Kevin?
DaBear 10:38 AM 02-22-2012
Had an Undercrown Toro that was just flat out bad last night. Almost no flavor, and would smoke like crazy at the lit end as per usual, but wouldn't draw any smoke at all, and just got scorching hot. :-) I really like the smokes normally, I'm hoping it was just a dud and not a sign of quality going down already.

Followed up with a 1989 by Nestor Miranda Toro from my trade with Mickey. FANTASTIC smoke. Hadn't heard much about them so I went in with no expectations and was blown away.
Blak Smyth 10:42 AM 02-22-2012
Originally Posted by DaBear:
Had an Undercrown Toro that was just flat out bad last night. Almost no flavor
And here I thought I was losing it, I had two or three bland ones prior to a good one. I am writing it off to storage conditions prior to me smoking them or just a couple coincidental duds.
jakesmokes 10:53 AM 02-22-2012
I got a mystery package last night with 5 FFOX Perfecxions. The place I buy those from messed up my last order so they send me a fiver for free. I was pretty blown away. I am almost ashamed to admit, I smoked two of them last night. Just awesome.
MarkinAZ 10:56 AM 02-22-2012
Onyx Reserve Robusto this morning with a cup of Cafe Bustelo. Been wanting to smoke one of these for many yrs, but never got around to it. Mild-Med, good draw, even burn, ash holds nicely, nice maduro flavor, good volume of smoke and aroma. Good morning smoke.:-)

DaBear 11:04 AM 02-22-2012
Originally Posted by Blak Smyth:
And here I thought I was losing it, I had two or three bland ones prior to a good one. I am writing it off to storage conditions prior to me smoking them or just a couple coincidental duds.
Yea, I've smoked probably 15-20 of them since release and this is the first one I've had a problem with other than coughing up a lung after accidentally inhaling some of the smoke that just spews out the end.

Originally Posted by MarkinCA:
Onyx Reserve Robusto this morning with a cup of Cafe Bustelo. Been wanting to smoke one of these for many yrs, but never got around to it. Mild-Med, good draw, even burn, ash holds nicely, nice maduro flavor, good volume of smoke and aroma. Good morning smoke.:-)

Love those for a coffee smoke, they work perfect with a Guinness too. Something about them just compliments it so well.
irratebass 11:09 AM 02-22-2012
Had an Undercrown Toro that was just flat out bad last night. Almost no flavor, and would smoke like crazy at the lit end as per usual, but wouldn't draw any smoke at all, and just got scorching hot. :-) I really like the smokes normally, I'm hoping it was just a dud and not a sign of quality going down already.

Followed up with a 1989 by Nestor Miranda Toro from my trade with Mickey. FANTASTIC smoke. Hadn't heard much about them so I went in with no expectations and was blown away.
Sorry about your Undercrown experience, I have had 2 and they knocked my socks off with flavor.

Hey that's 5 for 5 on the trade :-) I haven't had one of the 1989's so I am glad they are good :-)
JenksAnejo 11:35 AM 02-22-2012
The Undercrown's are freaking fantastic! I love all the Liga Privada stuff.
Carmack 12:14 PM 02-22-2012
Oliva V torp
irratebass 12:29 PM 02-22-2012

Originally Posted by dijit:
Thank God its Saturday for me as I am in the mood for a multitude of cigars today. La Sirena to start my day and Alex Bradley factory selects #2 after dinner as a pre concert desert.:-)
You going to VH?
hotreds 12:42 PM 02-22-2012
La Aurora
LigaPrivadaT84 01:42 PM 02-22-2012
Krazy week; haven't had a smoke since Sunday.
Squeezing in a Short Story before I get another call to run back to the jobsite.
Let's hope this one goes uninterrupted.
Prospector 01:54 PM 02-22-2012
AF Don Carlos Belicoso - great smoke, glad I bought a box - :-)
DaBear 01:55 PM 02-22-2012
Originally Posted by irratebass:
Sorry about your Undercrown experience, I have had 2 and they knocked my socks off with flavor.

Hey that's 5 for 5 on the trade :-) I haven't had one of the 1989's so I am glad they are good :-)
Nice and nutty, which I haven't had in awhile, so it was a much welcomed change of pace. If the price is right on these, they could become a staple in the humi when I finally upgrade.

Having so many of the Undercrowns in a row with absolutely no problems got me a little hopeful thinking they could be the next Padron X000s. I'm not too disappointed, but now I know that there will be a dud or two per box. And as I'm typing this I just realized, that was the first one I've bought from somewhere other than Empire. Grabbed it while back home, may have had something to do with it.
dijit 01:56 PM 02-22-2012
@ Iratebass yep VH tonight someplace for dinner before hand and a nice walk around dt on the way to the concert to enjoy my smoke! :-)

Originally Posted by dijit:
Thank God its Saturday for me as I am in the mood for a multitude of cigars today. La Sirena to start my day and Alex Bradley factory selects #2 after dinner as a pre concert desert.:-)

JenksAnejo 02:09 PM 02-22-2012
RP Decade
Blak Smyth 02:39 PM 02-22-2012
Originally Posted by JenksAnejo:
RP Decade
How was it? I believe they advertise as the highest rated NC cigar ever.
Page 149 of 349
« First < 4999139147148149 150151159199249 > Last »
Up