Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 14 of 18
« First < 4121314 1516 > Last »
General Discussion>iPhone 5
Big Bert 12:36 PM 09-23-2012
Again thanks for all the input guys... No need to get offensive though .... Come on we don't want pnoon watching anyone :-)
[Reply]
CigarNut 12:44 PM 09-23-2012
Who is PNOON?
[Reply]
BHalbrooks 02:00 PM 09-23-2012
Originally Posted by mhailey:
Touche
:-). Yeah I had her type that out too.

:-)
[Reply]
Ender 07:35 PM 09-24-2012
Got the phone Friday. So far I love it. Had a 4. I love Siri. My wife and has the 4s And I've been jeleous. I live how fast it is too. As a side note the new iOS really sped up the camera. It's lightening fast. Anyone else notice this?
[Reply]
TJarv 08:02 PM 09-24-2012
Ordered mine today
[Reply]
BHalbrooks 10:47 PM 09-24-2012
My Wife and I were at the Mall today, so we stopped at the Apple Store. No thank you. Feels way too tall to be comfortable for me. Not a fan at all, especially with how happy I am with my 4s.

Glad you that ordered it are enjoying them, though.
[Reply]
longknocker 03:43 AM 09-25-2012
Mine Should Be Here Monday, October1!:-):-):-)
[Reply]
hammondc 08:27 AM 09-25-2012
Originally Posted by King James:
Some of these are actually pretty funny. Saw this one the other day. (Don't think it was posted in here yet :-))
That tape measure was awesome
[Reply]
MurphysLaw 09:06 AM 09-25-2012
Mine is on the truck for delivery today :-)
[Reply]
MurphysLaw 06:36 PM 09-25-2012
I'm really liking the iPhone 5 so far, it feels much lighter in hand and the bigger screen is really nice.
[Reply]
Adriftpanda 02:41 PM 09-26-2012
Got my phone in yesterday, played with it for about 10 minutes and then the home button is going whacko on me, Siri popping up, pictures randomly taken, voice control turning on and off. Getting it replaced shortly, but for the first 10 minutes of playing with it, this phone is badass. Amazing how LTE is faster than my wifi at home!
[Reply]
php007 02:59 PM 09-26-2012
Ordered mine from AT&T in the 14th and still no word on when it's going to ship. Should have waited in line
[Reply]
Thrak 03:27 PM 09-26-2012
Originally Posted by Adriftpanda:
Amazing how LTE is faster than my wifi at home!
Its funny iphone people keep saying this... I guess the samsung commercial hits home when they say "yeah.. we've had 4G for a while" lol... :-)

Shoot even on my TMO G2 I get 4-5x the speed of my home DSL and its a 2+ year old phone!
[Reply]
King James 04:06 PM 09-26-2012
Originally Posted by Adriftpanda:
Amazing how LTE is faster than my wifi at home!
I was pleasantly surprised as well. Even more so that LTE has been added and so far there hasn't been a negative impact on my battery life. I'm still able to go an entire day without charging my phone.
[Reply]
Adriftpanda 06:08 PM 09-26-2012
Okay, got my swap phone... Badass phone
[Reply]
irratebass 04:28 AM 09-27-2012
Still no pics???:-)
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 05:17 AM 09-27-2012
Originally Posted by MurphysLaw:
I'm really liking the iPhone 5 so far, it feels much lighter in hand and the bigger screen is really nice.
I like to call it a "Taller" screen, haha. Does it feel larger? I can't wrap my head around a taller screen without widening it. Taki's should land soon and I intend to break it before making up my mind.
[Reply]
MurphysLaw 06:55 AM 09-27-2012
Originally Posted by Blak Smyth:
I like to call it a "Taller" screen, haha. Does it feel larger? I can't wrap my head around a taller screen without widening it. Taki's should land soon and I intend to break it before making up my mind.
I think it still feels very nice in hand, the screen is "taller" but the overall size of the phone is still comfortable in hand and in the pocket.
[Reply]
King James 08:04 AM 09-27-2012
Originally Posted by Blak Smyth:
Because they decreased the size of the bezel, the screen got larger but the phone is not that much taller. I personally don't even notice the size different that often except on apps that require more scrolling (facebook, mail, safari, twitter), and the only reason I notice it there is because I was used to how much of the content was visible in my iPhone 4. It, so far, has actually been a nice improvement of being able to see more messages, emails, posts, tweets, etc. I was not a fan of increasing the screen size, so though how Apple increased the size of the phone was a good compromise. However, people that want a big screen will still likely not be satisfied if they didn't like the size of the iPhone 4
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 08:11 AM 09-27-2012
Originally Posted by King James:
Because they decreased the size of the bezel, the screen got larger but the phone is not that much taller. I personally don't even notice the size different that often except on apps that require more scrolling (facebook, mail, safari, twitter), and the only reason I notice it there is because I was used to how much of the content was visible in my iPhone 4. It, so far, has actually been a nice improvement of being able to see more messages, emails, posts, tweets, etc. I was not a fan of increasing the screen size, so though how Apple increased the size of the phone was a good compromise. However, people that want a big screen will still likely not be satisfied if they didn't like the size of the iPhone 4
Really good feedback there, thank you. :-)
[Reply]
Page 14 of 18
« First < 4121314 1516 > Last »
Up