Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 14 of 18
« First < 4121314 1516 > Last »
All Cigar Discussion>Liga Privada Feral Flying Pig
Blak Smyth 08:46 AM 03-06-2012
Originally Posted by qsalinas:
That link is not working for me :-)
Sorry Enrique, you do not have access yet. After some time here another world will open to you brother.
Besides with all the great grabs you have been making lately, you don't need anymore :-)
[Reply]
JenksAnejo 08:48 AM 03-06-2012
Originally Posted by :
That link is not working for me
It's on part of the forum that you do not have access to yet. In time young grasshopper!
[Reply]
qsalinas 08:52 AM 03-06-2012
Originally Posted by Blak Smyth:
Besides with all the great grabs you have been making lately, you don't need anymore :-)
No matter how many boxes of Ligas anyone has, it's NEVER enough... Especially when you're talking about the FFB's...
Hell, no matter how many boxes of CIGARS you have, it's never ever enough... :-)
[Reply]
JenksAnejo 10:20 AM 03-06-2012
Originally Posted by :
Have some FFP, still need to smoke one.

Need to acquire T52, No 9, and Dirty Rats. Want to see what all the hype is about.
http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=769

Cigar.com has Toro's and double corona's availabe for the T-52. They are priced well too.
[Reply]
qsalinas 10:43 AM 03-06-2012
Cigar-Now has the FFP's :-) just one catch... They want $200 for the box:-)
HURRY!!!

http://www.cigars-now.com/cigars/lig...lying-pig.html
[Reply]
JenksAnejo 11:22 AM 03-06-2012
Ouch, I don't think I would pay $20 a stick for them. They are great at $15!
[Reply]
Digs 11:25 AM 03-06-2012
Holy Cow!! Thats $70 per box higher then I paid (with tax)
[Reply]
srduggins 11:36 AM 03-06-2012
Originally Posted by whodeeni:
Old habits are made to be broken Steve?:-)
Just arrived in the mail last night. Doesn't anybody allow new sticks to stabilize before firing one up? With only 3 sticks in my possession, and plenty of other sticks to try, I think I'll wait

at least a week.
[Reply]
JenksAnejo 11:56 AM 03-06-2012
Originally Posted by :
Doesn't anybody allow new sticks to stabilize before firing one up?
For sure! I like to let mine rest around 2-3 weeks after I receive something in the mail; however, most of my sticks have to wait around 6 months to be smoked!
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 12:01 PM 03-06-2012
Originally Posted by srduggins:
Just arrived in the mail last night. Doesn't anybody allow new sticks to stabilize before firing one up? With only 3 sticks in my possession, and plenty of other sticks to try, I think I'll wait at least a week.
I picked mine up locally and smoked one with a week rest with no problems, in fact it was amazingly delicious.
[Reply]
tengel78 04:04 PM 03-08-2012
I finally snagged a couple of these through a trade with Taki. Thanks brother!
[Reply]
big pete 05:50 PM 03-08-2012
^^ lucky
[Reply]
Taki 07:00 PM 03-08-2012
Originally Posted by tengel78:
I finally snagged a couple of these through a trade with Taki. Thanks brother!
Glad I could help!!! Enjoy brother :-)
[Reply]
ZachF88 02:59 PM 03-11-2012
Originally Posted by srduggins:
Doesn't anybody allow new sticks to stabilize before firing one up?
I try to wait a month, since it is so dry and cold in Colorado

Originally Posted by Jonathan Drew:
ZachF88.

Brother, sorry about the cracked stick. Please allow us to make it up to you. Please email John Brooke at jbrooke@drewestate.com and remember to CC me. We will replace it immediately.

Please email him this photo and let him know your ship to address.

Best,
JDrew
Hey Jonathan,

I don't want to stir up anything nor do I mean any harm by this. I emailed John Brooke a few weeks back but I haven't seen a replacement yet. I tried to smoked the crack FFP, but the draw was horrible (even with pectin repair). Too much air was being drawn in from the cracked area, plus the cap completely unraveled after 15 mins. My b&m got a batch recently, but their "VIP" members snatched them up in a few hours.... I really really want to try this stick! This is my unicorn I guess!

Hope you guys are having fun on the Safari.

Best,
Zach
[Reply]
Theo Cincy 08:40 PM 03-11-2012
Cornering the market om FFP's
[Reply]
srduggins 09:17 PM 03-11-2012
I smoked my first today and it couldn't have started out much worse. The cap tried to unravel but a little saliva held it in place. It seemed a little too wet and went out after about a quarter of an inch. The head of the cigar cracked about 1.5 inches long, and I was thinking I should have waited to let it stabilize a bit longer. I was able to hold the head together and get it relit and everything turned around. Wonderful flavors of root beer, rich earth and leather with a wonderful ripe tone to the whole thing accompanied by clouds of white smoke. I grabbed some pectin and glued the head while I smoked and never had another problem with it, not even a touch up. I was drinking some diet raspberry white tea that went with it great, but couldn't stop thinking about how some root beer might go with it. The root beer was fine with it, but I think the tart sweetness of the green tea was actually better. Definately an "A" stick in my book. Congrats JD & Co. on another fine stick!
[Reply]
Hem 10:36 PM 03-11-2012
Anyone know if these are popping up in Tampa/Orlando? Only place I see Drew Estate authorized in by me are Tampa Humidor and Beverage Castle...
[Reply]
BlkDrew 09:26 AM 03-12-2012
i found a box....

[Reply]
qsalinas 09:46 AM 03-12-2012
Originally Posted by BlkDrew:
i found a box....

Nice :-):-):-)
[Reply]
JenksAnejo 10:03 AM 03-12-2012
Nice Andrew!
[Reply]