Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 14 of 82
« First < 4121314 15162464 > Last »
Sports>NHL '11 - '12 Thread
Bruins Fan 09:21 AM 11-15-2011
Originally Posted by icehog3:
I never said Lucic ran him, I said he was concussed.

Listen, if you truly think that Lucic didn't run him though, you are a true homer. Bruin, please. :-)
Yes I am a homer,thank you :-)
icehog3 09:23 AM 11-15-2011
Originally Posted by Bruins Fan:
Yes I am a homer,thank you :-)
Fair enough. I love the Blackhawks, but I can still call a spade a spade. :-)
kugie 09:40 AM 11-15-2011
I never said Lucic ran him, I said he was concussed.

Listen, if you truly think that Lucic didn't run him though, you are a true homer. Bruin, please. :-)
Did he run him, yes, did he have the intent to concuss him probably not.
Sled Dog 10:30 AM 11-15-2011
Going to be interesting to see the precedence this sets moving forward with Shanahammer and his "justice" system. On one hand he suspends someone for a reckless play that had no intent (Bouchard high stick) and then chooses no further discipline on an incident like Lucic running Miller. The NHL justice system has always been subjective, but this might really turn ugly.
icehog3 12:28 PM 11-15-2011
Originally Posted by kugie:
Did he run him, yes, did he have the intent to concuss him probably not.
Agreed that I am sure he didn't intend to concuss Miller, but he sure seemed to want to put him out of that game.
kugie 01:11 PM 11-15-2011
Agreed that I am sure he didn't intend to concuss Miller, but he sure seemed to want to put him out of that game.
Maybe shake him up a little :-) not take him out. :-)
icehog3 01:13 PM 11-15-2011
Maybe shake him up a little :-) not take him out. :-)
You say "Potato", I say "Goon". :-)
kugie 01:26 PM 11-15-2011
You say "Potato", I say "Goon". :-)
But when he takes the cement out of the skates he's a force to be reckoned with.

:-)
icehog3 01:31 PM 11-15-2011
But when he takes the cement out of the skates he's a force to be reckoned with.

I wouldn't mind seeing him in a Hawks uniform.
Ahbroody 01:32 PM 11-15-2011
By the way I knew my post would start a discussion as I always say I love to stir the pot.

I think the main point here was it was bush. To pull the he's out of the crease card John did is crap. He has the gear his mobility is reduced and the code is you don't run goalies. That's been the code forever. When you break the code its bush, it doesn't matter if its your team, its a chicken $hit move. Goalies including Thomas play the puck even more aggressively then that. The difference is players make an effort to do the right thing.

Given Bostons history with concussed players its suprising they do this. I lol at johns if they want to fight about it we can do that line. Basically we went bush move and so what do something about it and we will fight you. Awesome :-)

As has been shown in this thread people can be hypocrites when the shoe is on the other foot. Hate to say it, but kind of hope something happens so we can see the outrage from some. Let's try to look at it from a non homer perspective.
Bruins Fan 03:03 PM 11-15-2011
Much ado about nothing it's North American Hockey:-),back it the day it was common.
The game today is to *****afied,let the boys play I say :-)
icehog3 03:45 PM 11-15-2011
Originally Posted by Bruins Fan:
Much ado about nothing it's North American Hockey:-),back it the day it was common.
The game today is to *****afied,let the boys play I say :-)
Yeah, that Marc Savard was a giant *****. :-)
Bruins Fan 04:20 PM 11-15-2011
As a matter of fact yes he was. :-)
Being a bully is a good thing,intimidation goes a long way in the NHL,add in skill and what do you get? Oh I know a Stanley Cup :-)
There are 29 teams in the league that wish they had the Bruins swagger and skill.
There are no goons on this team just hard chargers :-)
icehog3 04:31 PM 11-15-2011
Hawks did it the year before without the "hard charging", as you call it. It's all good....you're a homer, I understand. :-)
E.J. 07:44 PM 11-15-2011
Nothing like giving up 4 straight to the Pens.....:-)
E.J. 07:54 PM 11-15-2011
Originally Posted by e.j.:
nothing like giving up 5 straight to the pens.....:-)
fifm
Eleven 08:45 PM 11-15-2011
Originally Posted by E.J.:
fifm
Bruins Fan 03:52 AM 11-16-2011
After a slow start the Bruins turn in on in the third for their sixth straight win:-)
357 11:58 AM 11-16-2011
Originally Posted by Ahbroody:
By the way I knew my post would start a discussion as I always say I love to stir the pot.

I think the main point here was it was bush...
Speaking of bush...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPczOMJus-I

Suspension coming? Fine?

This kind of crap can put people in a wheelchair let alone knock them out of a game.
icehog3 01:59 PM 11-16-2011
Originally Posted by 357:
Speaking of bush...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPczOMJus-I

Suspension coming? Fine?

This kind of crap can put people in a wheelchair let alone knock them out of a game.
Just skatng hard, Mike, just skating hard.... :-) :-)
Page 14 of 82
« First < 4121314 15162464 > Last »
Up