All Cigar Discussion>Tatuaje -The Face
Louistogies 10:47 AM 10-19-2010
They still have them up. Better hurry.
[Reply]
Louistogies 10:51 AM 10-19-2010
Looks like its over.
[Reply]
stewshi 11:06 AM 10-19-2010
It is over but they gave everyone a fair chance to pick up a box.
[Reply]
Matt-N-Ga 11:39 AM 10-19-2010
I got a box for shipping on the 22nd.
[Reply]
neoflex 12:02 PM 10-19-2010
Well, that sucks. I didn't even know about them doing this today. Now subscribing to NHC on Facebook.
[Reply]
MiamiE 02:50 PM 10-20-2010
Check it out. Better hurry!

http://www.seriouscigars.com/Tatuaje...s_list#Monster
[Reply]
smokinpeace 02:57 PM 10-20-2010
It's already done. Thanks though.
[Reply]
MiamiE 03:21 PM 10-20-2010
Jump on those Face at MSRP. The rip off shops are out there making it impossible to support your local B&M. My local shop quoted me $200 for the 10 ct. Absolutely crazy, but someone will buy them unfortunately.
[Reply]
Bill86 03:57 PM 10-20-2010
Wow $20 a stick without tax.....JESUS. Out of principle I would not EVER visit that local shop.
[Reply]
KDKLOSS 09:32 PM 10-20-2010
Last year I got a box of the Drac's that I split with a buddy I deployed to Iraq with. This year the shop said they were not sure if they would get them so I had all but given up. Today I saw the number on my caller ID 3 hours before I got home from work. I figured I probably missed out but called anyway. They said they knew I would call back and held one of the last two boxes for me and to pick it up today or tomorrow if I wished. I was there in 15 min. Now that's a shop that will always have my business!!! :-)
[Reply]
Patrick B 09:52 PM 10-20-2010
Originally Posted by KDKLOSS:
Last year I got a box of the Drac's that I split with a buddy I deployed to Iraq with. This year the shop said they were not sure if they would get them so I had all but given up. Today I saw the number on my caller ID 3 hours before I got home from work. I figured I probably missed out but called anyway. They said they knew I would call back and held one of the last two boxes for me and to pick it up today or tomorrow if I wished. I was there in 15 min. Now that's a shop that will always have my business!!! :-)
Awesome stuff.
[Reply]
sikk50 09:55 PM 10-20-2010
Originally Posted by KDKLOSS:
They must appreciate your service as much as the rest of us do. Thank you :-)
[Reply]
MiamiE 04:46 AM 10-21-2010
Originally Posted by Bill86:
Wow $20 a stick without tax.....JESUS. Out of principle I would not EVER visit that local shop.
It's a shop that had a Pete Johnson event this past weekend. I'm sure they're capitalizing off of that.
[Reply]
Chris. 06:14 AM 10-21-2010
Originally Posted by MiamiE:
It's a shop that had a Pete Johnson event this past weekend. I'm sure they're capitalizing off of that.
That's ridiculous. I would never step foot in that B&M again and I'd tell the owner exactly that. That place wont last long. I missed out on getting the face, but hopefully, someone here will be selling a couple. I really want 2 or 3.
[Reply]
Hippi3Slay3r 06:32 AM 10-21-2010
Originally Posted by Chris.:
That's ridiculous. I would never step foot in that B&M again and I'd tell the owner exactly that. That place wont last long. I missed out on getting the face, but hopefully, someone here will be selling a couple. I really want 2 or 3.
^ This. To bad the only offers Ive gotten so far is singles ranging from $25-$30 a stick I wanna smoke them not frame them :-)
[Reply]
neoflex 06:42 AM 10-21-2010
Did they have this pricing when Pete was there or did they jack the price after he left? As per Petes earlier post I would be surprised if they charged that the night of the event but I guess anything is possible.
[Reply]
MiamiE 06:59 AM 10-21-2010
They had a dress box the night of the event. I showed up ONLY for this purpose, to buy the dress box since I was sure Pete would have brought them. Turns out the sealed box was not for sale and they had one Face in a few retarded sampler packs they were trying to sell for $125. That was the only way to get it. No 10 ct boxes were available till this week when everyone else got them.
[Reply]
neoflex 07:25 AM 10-21-2010
They had a dress box the night of the event. I showed up ONLY for this purpose, to buy the dress box since I was sure Pete would have brought them. Turns out the sealed box was not for sale and they had one Face in a few retarded sampler packs they were trying to sell for $125. That was the only way to get it. No 10 ct boxes were available till this week when everyone else got them.
and hence Pete would not be there to see the ridiculous pricing. I hate B&Ms that take advantage.
[Reply]
OHRD 08:24 AM 10-21-2010
For those still looking for the Face - this tweet just came through:

@uptowncigar Uptown Cigar Company
I've got a few boxes of The Face (10 count boxes). Call me if you're interested. 877-238-1172
[Reply]
Beklage 12:05 PM 10-21-2010
Originally Posted by matthewjmichael:
For those still looking for the Face - this tweet just came through:

@uptowncigar Uptown Cigar Company
I've got a few boxes of The Face (10 count boxes). Call me if you're interested. 877-238-1172
Thanks bud!
[Reply]
Page 14 of 16
« First < 4121314 1516 >
Up