Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 14 of 14
« First < 4121314
All Cigar Discussion>Pete Johnson goes Vampire!
Dukeuni 11:09 AM 10-30-2009
Lucky rat, I would like to live in Corvallis, great town. AVVA Cigars was on the list, under the "Additional Retailers" listing, which also included Oregon B&M's Rich's and Cascade Cigar. I decided to call AVVA because everything I had heard was that the additional retailers would receive 2 boxes, so i thought I might as well call them early and try to reserve a box. What B&M do you use in the Corvallis area?
[Reply]
JE3146 11:12 AM 10-30-2009
Originally Posted by Dukeuni:
Lucky rat, I would like to live in Corvallis, great town. AVVA Cigars was on the list, under the "Additional Retailers" listing, which also included Oregon B&M's Rich's and Cascade Cigar. I decided to call AVVA because everything I had heard was that the additional retailers would receive 2 boxes, so i thought I might as well call them early and try to reserve a box. What B&M do you use in the Corvallis area?
Corvallis has a B&M?

:-)

Sorry... we have one tiny little hole in the wall shop. Was great when I was just into it for kicks with friends, but his selection is extremely limited. Decent guy though, just he has nothing I'd want anymore.
[Reply]
Dukeuni 11:40 AM 10-30-2009
When I first started out with cigars I went and picked-up a few RyJ from a gas station on 9th street. Actually had a walk-in humidor. I am not sure if it is there anymore, and most likely would not buy from there now of days even it it was.
[Reply]
Pilon 12:26 PM 10-30-2009
Just scored a box of Boris in MA, definitely go through the list of additional retailers and just google search their number, they have some left.
[Reply]
Nuckz23 12:27 PM 10-30-2009
Originally Posted by Pilon:
Just scored a box of Boris in MA, definitely go through the list of additional retailers and just google search their number, they have some left.
Nice score. They are definately out there, you just need to put in the time to find em.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 14
« First < 4121314
Up