Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 14 of 351
« First < 4121314 15162464114 > Last »
All Cigar Discussion>Show your latest NC purchase!
marge796 01:54 PM 04-08-2009
Originally Posted by papajohn67:
Hunted down an old box of Oliva Classic O "Omni's & jumped on the Winston Churchill samplers that were offered by Jack Schwartz. Picked up 4 samplers @ $40 a pop. :-)

What are your thoughts of the Winston Churchill's? I have wanted to try them for sometime now.

Thanks,

Chris.....
GTsetGO 01:58 PM 04-08-2009
Originally Posted by s15driftking:
is it sad that the sumatras gave me wood more-so than the opus?
not really. I love that smoke too. I pick a couple up every time i go into a shop and they have them on the shelf.
big a 02:32 PM 04-08-2009

14 more on the way friday :-)
bookman 03:54 PM 04-08-2009

I like this board. good idea. never tried the 601s, but will let them sit a while.
WildBlueSooner 05:42 PM 04-08-2009
Originally Posted by bookman:

I like this board. good idea. never tried the 601s, but will let them sit a while.
That Oliva V sure looks tasty! :-)
themoneycollector 06:04 PM 04-08-2009
Originally Posted by shortstory5:

Today was good to me...:-)
Those cubaos look delicious
bookman 06:45 PM 04-08-2009
Originally Posted by WildBlueSooner:
Normally I smoke the short belies, but I wanted to see if this one tasted any different. man I loves the Vs!!!
MedicCook 08:08 PM 04-08-2009
Originally Posted by big a:

14 more on the way friday :-)
Have have yet to try a Nub. Are they worth the money? I keep passing on them because for the price of a Nub I can buy a cigar twice the size.

Nice looking purchase.
neoflex 08:44 PM 04-08-2009
Originally Posted by MedicCook:
Have have yet to try a Nub. Are they worth the money? I keep passing on them because for the price of a Nub I can buy a cigar twice the size.

Nice looking purchase.
IMHO, Not at all. The Nub seems to be a love hate stick. Either people absolutely love them or hate them. I am on the hate side and I have never met an Oliva product that I did not like.
MarkinAZ 08:56 PM 04-08-2009
Have have yet to try a Nub. Are they worth the money?
Ryan, I've smoked the NUB Habano 4x60 and its a nice little smoke. I gave the head a "punch" cut instead of using the guillotine. Its a smooth smoke and can last a long time. You never know until you smoke one. Enjoy:-)

mcmoyer 05:23 AM 04-09-2009
To me the Nubs taste great but I can't stand the huge RG.

:-)
troutbreath 05:54 AM 04-09-2009
Nubs are a love/hate. I really like the Cammy. Good flavor, and they do last a surprisingly long time. But, the huge RG is tough. That, and the short length put the end of the cigar right in your face once you light it.

I don't turn them away, but I haven't gone out of my way to get them, either. I guess it's time for you to give them a try!
s15driftking 07:34 AM 04-09-2009
i love nubs... so does my GF...

But really, the Nub habano is great!
GTsetGO 07:58 AM 04-09-2009
Originally Posted by WildBlueSooner:
Normally I smoke the short belies, but I wanted to see if this one tasted any different. man I loves the Vs!!!
the lancero V is a great tasting smoke, but the ones that i have smoked got really popcorny with about 2" to go. I have been told that it is because i am a slow smoker and that the V lancero needs to be almost hot boxed.

we will see with the next time i smoke one
MedicCook 08:08 AM 04-09-2009
Originally Posted by s15driftking:
i love nubs... so does my GF...

But really, the Nub habano is great!
:-)

Thanks for the opinions everyone.
shortstory5 04:55 PM 04-09-2009
One more little haul...

:-):-):-)

WildBlueSooner 04:57 PM 04-09-2009
Originally Posted by shortstory5:
One more little haul...

:-):-):-)

Those look so good!:-)
Ratters 08:35 PM 04-09-2009
My box of Flor de Cesar Black Labels from bnb cigars came today. They threw in three singles and a tshirt which I thought was pretty cool. I'm glad they sent a couple of the Red Labels. They have an interesting flavor and a wrapper from Pennsylvania.

Here's the review I did of them: http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showth...ght=Flor+Cesar

ChicagoWhiteSox 08:40 PM 04-09-2009
Originally Posted by Ratters:
My box of Flor de Cesar Black Labels from bnb cigars came today. They threw in three singles and a tshirt which I thought was pretty cool. I'm glad they sent a couple of the Red Labels. They have an interesting flavor and a wrapper from Pennsylvania.

Here's the review I did of them: http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showth...ght=Flor+Cesar

Nice looking cigars steve:-)
big a 09:02 PM 04-09-2009
Yes i have had a couple nubs now mostly habano and they are very good :-) And like they said dont let the size fool you, they dont smoke as fast as you might think.
Page 14 of 351
« First < 4121314 15162464114 > Last »
Up