Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 14 of 26
« First < 4121314 151624 > Last »
Entertainment>Modern Warfare 3
ucubed 03:12 PM 01-21-2012
Originally Posted by LasciviousXXX:
Partied too hard last night so I'll be staying home and chilling this evening. I'll be on tonight around 7pm AZ time with my nephew if anyone wants to get a game or two in.

PS3 - Lascivious777
I'm terrible when it comes to cognitively making parties when I'm not in one...I'll make an effort when I'm not in party to party with CA members.
[Reply]
Superbad 03:51 PM 01-21-2012
My Xbox 360 died the other night, as soon as I have my new one, I will start adding CA brothers to play MW3 with.

On XBL I am "FreekiTiki"
[Reply]
Starscream 07:44 PM 01-23-2012
I'm starting to get a better feel for the game and enjoy it much more. I started this month with a .13 KDR and it's slowly but surely coming up. I'm at a .61 for the week. Getting a feel for the maps and using the MP9 Akimbo as a secondary have upped my kills a lot.
[Reply]
chippewastud79 07:43 AM 01-26-2012
Anyone playing the two new maps? I am pretty confident I will not be getting any more map pack maps, as there was one map in the last 5 map packs that was worth paying for. Just wondering if anyone was paying the $50 a year for map packs and already played the first two. :-)
[Reply]
Hem 09:03 AM 01-26-2012
Originally Posted by chippewastud79:
Anyone playing the two new maps? I am pretty confident I will not be getting any more map pack maps, as there was one map in the last 5 map packs that was worth paying for. Just wondering if anyone was paying the $50 a year for map packs and already played the first two. :-)
I am wondering the same. $50 isn't chump change for me...figured I'd just pick them up when they go on sale on the live marketplace...like they always do.
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 09:03 AM 01-26-2012
I didn't play the new maps, but I will tonight.
I am looking forward to new maps, they keep me interested in COD.
I have a COD Elite membership so my DLC maps are included, I debated for a while if it was worth it but I would have purchased the maps anyways I am sure..
[Reply]
LasciviousXXX 09:08 AM 01-26-2012
Freakin' Xbox live getting the DLC before PS3. Ugh.... I hate that.
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 09:10 AM 01-26-2012
Freakin' Xbox live getting the DLC before PS3. Ugh.... I hate that.
Switch and we will kill, together, as one and some other stuff too!
[Reply]
Starscream 07:17 PM 01-26-2012
Supposedly some patches went down yesterday. I haven't noticed any difference playing on ps3. Akimbo weapons were supposedly reduced by 50% fire rate. No difference that I have noticed playing though.
[Reply]
chippewastud79 09:15 PM 01-26-2012
Originally Posted by Starscream:
Supposedly some patches went down yesterday. I haven't noticed any difference playing on ps3. Akimbo weapons were supposedly reduced by 50% fire rate. No difference that I have noticed playing though.
The have added some elements to certain multiplayer maps on XBox 360. I noticed it most on bootleg. Its mostly signs and some cover from above, to avoid missles and airstrikes maybe? :-)
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 05:15 AM 01-27-2012
So I tried the new maps last night, I like them. Piazza is a fun Run'n'gun map, lot's of death. The other map is fun too but these are completly different, but thats good. I like variety, hoping to play them more tonight. I noticed a few people glitching/laging last night, I hope this isnt a new commonality.
[Reply]
LasciviousXXX 10:24 AM 01-27-2012
I had a crazy bad headache all day yesterday. Finally gave in around 10pm and took a percocet. Played the best games I've ever played. I'm generally a 1.2 KD average. Last night I was going 23-4 and 19-3 on some games. And this was pretty consistently for the best part of 2+ hrs. Craziest damn thing.
[Reply]
ChicagoWhiteSox 10:30 AM 01-27-2012
I had a crazy bad headache all day yesterday. Finally gave in around 10pm and took a percocet. Played the best games I've ever played. I'm generally a 1.2 KD average. Last night I was going 23-4 and 19-3 on some games. And this was pretty consistently for the best part of 2+ hrs. Craziest damn thing.
Sounds like the percocet helped Týr:-)
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 10:31 AM 01-27-2012
Originally Posted by ChicagoWhiteSox:
Sounds like the percocet helped Týr:-)
When does perc not help?

I took a muscle relaxer once while playing and I was drooling on myself and talking to friends about wierd stuff.
[Reply]
ChicagoWhiteSox 10:35 AM 01-27-2012
Originally Posted by Blak Smyth:
When does perc not help?

I took a muscle relaxer once while playing and I was drooling on myself and talking to friends about wierd stuff.
True:-)
[Reply]
LasciviousXXX 10:44 AM 01-27-2012
Haha! I have no idea why it would help but I was sniping and changing tactical positions like it was 2nd nature. On Dome I went 20-2... on DOME! Its damn near impossible to not get killed a bunch of times in that map. My favorite though is I discovered a new sniping position on top of an umbrella in Arkaden completely by accident :-)
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 10:53 AM 01-27-2012
Haha! I have no idea why it would help but I was sniping and changing tactical positions like it was 2nd nature. On Dome I went 20-2... on DOME! Its damn near impossible to not get killed a bunch of times in that map. My favorite though is I discovered a new sniping position on top of an umbrella in Arkaden completely by accident :-)
The umbrella in the corner of the courtyard below the big glass windows?:-)
[Reply]
LasciviousXXX 10:55 AM 01-27-2012
No not that one. The one in front of that one by the entrance to the stairs. I fell out of the window onto the first one and had no idea you could strafe jump to the other one. Racked up like 5 kills there before moving on. Crazy fun!
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 11:00 AM 01-27-2012
No not that one. The one in front of that one by the entrance to the stairs. I fell out of the window onto the first one and had no idea you could strafe jump to the other one. Racked up like 5 kills there before moving on. Crazy fun!
Oh sweet, never seen anybody on that one. Actually I didn't even know there was another one there:-)
[Reply]
DPD6030 02:27 PM 01-29-2012
Sounds like I need to get my game on.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 26
« First < 4121314 151624 > Last »
Up