Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 14 of 43
« First < 4121314 151624 > Last »
Entertainment>Walking Dead Season 2
Skywalker 12:46 PM 11-16-2011
Originally Posted by icehog3:
I love all the discussion about logic, reality, etc.....it's a Zombie show, Friends. :-)
Zombie Caulk Blocker!!!
w squared 01:12 PM 11-16-2011
Originally Posted by Powers:
In Andrea's case, I think she was just trying to make a strong, independent decision and show "the boys" that she is not a weak dependent like the other women of the group have been so far
I agree...that's what she was trying to do....but if I were a member of that group, I would say that she only accomplished one thing by taking that shot....proving that even if has some skill with a rifle, she lacks the judgement required to be trusted with a firearm.
ApexAZ 02:35 PM 11-16-2011
I like this show a lot, but the characters aren't pulling me in as much as I'd like. I feel like the story isn't progressing very fast, which would be fine if the characters were a little stronger. I do like how they are starting to add some back story about how everything went down. I do enjoy it quite a lot, and this latest episode has been much more engaging to me.
OLS 05:13 PM 11-16-2011
Originally Posted by w squared:
proving that even if has some skill with a rifle, she lacks the judgement required to be trusted with a firearm.
This is a great sentence. Initially I kind of rolled my eyes at even discussing this scene, it was so
simple, so awkward, so predictable. But I like this sentence, the scene is EXACTLY that. How many
different people specifically TOLD HER to cool her jets? Granted she is a woman and they were
all men, so it was not likely she was going to listen to them, they had taken her pistol away. But she
was gonna get that shot off. You could tell, however, with the glare, she never really paused
because she couldn't AIM properly, she was clearly waiting for an ID on the target, which was good.
But in the end, she did the hard-headed thing, like most humans.
ApexAZ 07:11 PM 11-16-2011
Originally Posted by OLS:
This is a great sentence. Initially I kind of rolled my eyes at even discussing this scene, it was so
simple, so awkward, so predictable. But I like this sentence, the scene is EXACTLY that. How many
different people specifically TOLD HER to cool her jets? Granted she is a woman and they were
all men, so it was not likely she was going to listen to them, they had taken her pistol away. But she
was gonna get that shot off. You could tell, however, with the glare, she never really paused
because she couldn't AIM properly, she was clearly waiting for an ID on the target, which was good.
You could argue that they compounded the problem by taking the weapons away and making her feel like she had to prove herself.
Drez 07:16 PM 11-16-2011
Then bring on the freakin' Apocolypse!! :-)
we all know that tom has that secret closet stocked with ammo and mre's waiting for the zombies to take over. :-)

so far the show has been going in a good direction this season.
Drez 07:23 PM 11-16-2011
im surprised also that give the distance and lack of experience that she even grazed him hahaha.
OLS 06:55 AM 11-17-2011
Originally Posted by ApexAZ:
You could argue that they compounded the problem by taking the weapons away and making her feel like she had to prove herself.
That is precisely my argument.:-)
ApexAZ 11:46 AM 11-17-2011
That is precisely my argument.:-)

Ah! Okay, I misread.
Eleven 10:40 PM 11-17-2011
lol!

LigaPrivadaT84 01:08 AM 11-18-2011
Am loving the show. :-)
massphatness 08:08 PM 11-20-2011
What the hell is a Mid-Season Finale??!
macsauce13 08:13 PM 11-20-2011
Originally Posted by massphatness:
Looks like they will be taking a break for the holidays.
MikeyC 08:21 PM 11-20-2011
Exactly what I was thinking!
Skywalker 09:11 PM 11-20-2011
Note to self: Killing walkers gets women hot!!!:-)
icehog3 01:10 AM 11-21-2011
Time off for the annual Zombie Kwanza Festival.
irratebass 04:02 AM 11-21-2011
I still don't like Shane, I didn't like him in the comic either (no spoiler there), but last night I thought was some pretty good acting on the actors part portraying him.

**************SPOILER***************************** ******************

Man Glen just dropped 2 bombs in a row like it was nothing didn't he? LOL

***************END OF SPOILER**************************************

Looking forward to the midseason finale...whatever that means, :-)
ucla695 06:59 AM 11-21-2011
Originally Posted by irratebass:

Looking forward to the midseason finale...whatever that means, :-)
I am too. I guess it's half-time.
macsauce13 07:06 AM 11-21-2011
Where is OLS? Its about time for him to come in and woo us with his analysis! :-) :-)
Resipsa 07:56 AM 11-21-2011
Time off for the annual Zombie Kwanza Festival.
After you killed Kwanza, did he turn into a zombie?

Always wondered about that....
Page 14 of 43
« First < 4121314 151624 > Last »
Up