Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 136 of 351
« First < 3686126134135136 137138146186236 > Last »
All Cigar Discussion>Show your latest NC purchase!
eber 08:32 PM 01-29-2010
mmmmmmmmmmmm epernay :-)
issues 09:48 PM 01-29-2010
Originally Posted by dannysguitar:
Look what showed up yesterday...
Nice! Now there's something I wouldn't mind trying myself (if I could find some that is). :-)

Originally Posted by Chris.:
The Epernay and 4 are a couple of great sticks; enjoy them! :-)
MedicCook 10:05 PM 01-29-2010
I see some very nice cigars.
Emjaysmash 10:36 PM 01-29-2010
Haha, I like the cheap bastard one!

Those Illusiones are great, but from my own perosnal experience, I tihnk those Quorum's are probably going to be the only two you buy...lol
whodeeni 07:59 AM 01-30-2010
Hey Bro,

PM me and let me know when you're gonna be in town so that we can
grab a smoke together.

Originally Posted by Robert Mabona:
i'm in atl often. but not southwest? atl.
pete@tatuajecigars.com or http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/member.php?u=683
that's just wrong. i would guess that they still have those cigars on the shelf because they can't get credit for them? i hope they lose their entire pepin account.

maverickdrinker 08:03 AM 01-30-2010
great pickups guys. Lots of great sticks that everyone is picking up.
Chris. 08:31 AM 01-30-2010
Originally Posted by issues:
Nice! Now there's something I wouldn't mind trying myself (if I could find some that is). :-)

The Epernay and 4 are a couple of great sticks; enjoy them! :-)
Yea, I've enjoyed both of them a lot in the past. I just can't break down and buy a box of them though.

Originally Posted by Emjaysmash:
Haha, I like the cheap bastard one!

Those Illusiones are great, but from my own perosnal experience, I tihnk those Quorum's are probably going to be the only two you buy...lol
I've only ever had the illusiones and the cusano, so the inexpensive ones will be a great change if they turn out to be good. I told the guy I was looking for the Padron Londres and he didnt have any so he pointed me in that direction...
whodeeni 09:42 AM 01-30-2010
Anyone know where to find Padron Fuma's? (Short filler Lonsdales i believe)

Yea, I've enjoyed both of them a lot in the past. I just can't break down and buy a box of them though.

I've only ever had the illusiones and the cusano, so the inexpensive ones will be a great change if they turn out to be good. I told the guy I was looking for the Padron Londres and he didnt have any so he pointed me in that direction...

Emjaysmash 09:57 AM 01-30-2010
I told the guy I was looking for the Padron Londres and he didnt have any so he pointed me in that direction...
Well, Good luck! Lol. I wouldnt put a quorum in the flavor arena with Padron, but like everyone says, you've gotta make your own opinion! Let us kow how you like em!
Emjaysmash 09:58 AM 01-30-2010
Originally Posted by whodeeni:
What I thought (this could be completely wrong) is that you can only buy them from their HQ in Miami.
Chris. 10:22 AM 01-30-2010
It appears that one is a maduro and the other is natural, so hopefully I like one better than the other. lol I like the natural Londres better then the maduro
NCRadioMan 10:38 AM 01-30-2010
Originally Posted by whodeeni:
http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showth...350#post101350

You basically have to know somebody that will pick them up for you unless you take a road trip. I love the Padron Fumas. I still have a handfull of the old nationally distributed Fumas plus that box of Cazadores. Yep, two sizes.

Chris DOT! Beware of the Quorum. They are the most foul smelling cigar I have ever had the displeasure to smell when in the same room when one was smoked. :-)

Check out the Cuchillos Cubanos by Illusione for a great inexpensive smoke.
darkninja67 11:26 AM 01-30-2010
Today's buy:

some old favorites.
issues 11:33 AM 01-30-2010
Originally Posted by darkninja67:
Today's buy:

some old favorites.
Every one of those sticks is top notch!

Great pickup Bill. :-)
Smokin Gator 12:12 PM 01-30-2010

I was almost out of 5 Vegas Miami toros and running low on DPG Black petite lanceros, which are two of my staples, so I hit cBid this week. Figured a 5er of My Father lanceros would ensure a safe trip!!

I guess they are finally out of the old band ones for the Miamis and the DPGs... Oh well, these will never get the yellow cello the old ones had
:-)
Attached:
Skywalker 12:47 PM 01-30-2010
Originally Posted by Smokin Gator:
Attachment 5203

I was almost out of 5 Vegas Miami toros and running low on DPG Black petite lanceros, which are two of my staples, so I hit cBid this week. Figured a 5er of My Father lanceros would ensure a safe trip!!

I guess they are finally out of the old band ones for the Miamis and the DPGs... Oh well, these will never get the yellow cello the old ones had:-)
Sweet haul, Brent!!!:-)
RevSmoke 01:00 PM 01-30-2010
Originally Posted by Smokin Gator:
Attachment 5203

I guess they are finally out of the old band ones for the Miamis and the DPGs... Oh well, these will never get the yellow cello the old ones had:-)
I don't know the petite lancero. Is that one they list as a corona, 5.5X38?
Smokin Gator 01:13 PM 01-30-2010
Originally Posted by RevSmoke:
That would be the one!!! The number used is the 1977.

Please, do yourself a favor and don't EVER smoke one. Ritchie, JoeTownHound, and me call them crack sticks. For my tastes they are so good it is ridiculous!!
NCRadioMan 01:13 PM 01-30-2010
Originally Posted by RevSmoke:
Yep, it's the Corona Especial. And I agree with Gator that this one and the Perla are, by far, the best of the Blacks imo.
Chris. 03:12 PM 01-30-2010
I love the black. :-)
Page 136 of 351
« First < 3686126134135136 137138146186236 > Last »
Up