Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 136 of 195
« First < 3686126134135136 137138146186 > Last »
Discussion>Whats in your bowl?
WaRevo 11:40 AM 11-06-2014
Smoking some Escudo Navy De Luxe in a MM Cob. Reminds me of Dunhills De Luxe Navy Rolls besides after my second bowl picking up some fruit flavors on the Retro. Also smell it from the Tin Note. This is one Smooth Tobacco Thank you ApexAZ for the Tin It is becoming a new Favorite of mine

James
[Reply]
WaRevo 07:17 PM 11-11-2014
Waited 5 days to post
I feel alone here! Where did everyone go. hate to post back to back. But I guess I have to. Smoking some H&H Carmel Apple Pipe in my Savinelli 622KS paired with some Tea. IT is ICE cold here. Tonight 17 and 4 to 8 inches of snow coming thru and Fri. Hope you all have better weather then I

James
[Reply]
Subvet642 07:49 PM 11-11-2014
Originally Posted by WaRevo:
Waited 5 days to post
I feel alone here! Where did everyone go. hate to post back to back. But I guess I have to. Smoking some H&H Carmel Apple Pipe in my Savinelli 622KS paired with some Tea. IT is ICE cold here. Tonight 17 and 4 to 8 inches of snow coming thru and Fri. Hope you all have better weather then I

James
Hey James, It was your comments on Escudo that prompted me to order some. Waiting for that and some McClelland Dark Star. I'll likely smoke something later, don't know what, yet.
[Reply]
ApexAZ 09:20 AM 11-12-2014
Waited 5 days to post

James
I got a couple new cobs. Another mark twain, but bent this time to fit a churchwarden stem. Also the new 5th avenue diplomat. Just a taller version of the regular diplomat.

I haven't been smoking as much lately, because I recently got invisalign and it seems to really make them taste disgusting and I can only take them out for a maximum of 2 hours per day.
[Reply]
WaRevo 03:40 PM 11-12-2014
It is ok. Most people seems to slow down this time of year I think anyway. Most do to weather or could be just all the shopping lOL.....

Escudo I like it a lot. Not something that I would use as a goto but a every other day smoke is great. Hope you are all staying warmer then I am right now. WOW tonight going to be 1. burrrr.
Glad I smoke inside now. Before I would have to break out the Propane heater and stay warm while smoking even in the snow. Drive my son nuts sometimes because he don't like the cold lOL. He loves cigars so he would never miss a cigar time, Pipe he would be like na not this time lOL.... So maybe 2 a day where I was smoking 5 to 6.... Now while home I can smoke all day long no matter the year..

Next month is my 2 year Anni. I will have to get a nice cigar for my wife and I to enjoy our day.

Smoking some Escudo in a MM Cob today. Wanted smaller bowl then my normal 622KS. Very nice smoking pipe and tobacco combo as well..

James
[Reply]
nutcracker 04:08 PM 11-12-2014
Doing the McC Wilderness again. Nice - suits the snowy weather we're having.
[Reply]
WaRevo 03:44 AM 11-13-2014
Smoking the last 1/4 of my Frog Morton Cellar in my Roma

[Reply]
MarkinAZ 01:28 PM 11-13-2014
Been working in the home office today, decided to have a small bite of lunch, and then headed off to the patio and stuffed the unknown billiard firmly with a 3/4 bowl full of Peterson Irish Whiskey. What a nice tasting and relaxing blend:-) Has a great balance of vitamin N too:-)

Smoking the last 1/4 of my Frog Morton Cellar in my Roma
Nice looking white ash in the bottom of that Roma James....
[Reply]
Col. Kurtz 02:50 PM 11-13-2014
Beacon Extra in my new Sav. I love both!
[Reply]
ApexAZ 02:38 PM 11-14-2014
Smoking a bowl of Barbary Coast in a country gentleman cob. I played hookie today and slept all morning, so I'm just now having my coffee. They pair well together!
[Reply]
MarkinAZ 08:19 PM 11-17-2014
A bowlful of Sutliff PS Old San Francisco:-)
[Reply]
ApexAZ 01:13 PM 11-18-2014
Taking a break after lunch and smoking Escudo in my mark Twain cob.
[Reply]
WaRevo 03:00 PM 11-18-2014
Awesome Smoking times ApexAZ (Brian) that is what I am having Thank you!!! Just in a Legend Cob however.... Enjoy your day... LOL can't tell but I did just wash my hands OMG my hands are still dirty.... Oh well back to work after I am done with this Bowl. BURRRR it is cold out.

James

[Reply]
ApexAZ 03:50 PM 11-18-2014
I love those coins :-) I just bought a pound and a half of PS luxury navy flake to put in my cellar. I'll post pics in the pipe related purchase thread when they arrive. I'm still trying to smoke what I have open. I only smoke a bowl every other day since I got the invisalign. Plus I've been smoking more cigars lately.

My pipe should be done this week if Mr. Crawford is still on schedule!
[Reply]
MarkinAZ 08:34 PM 11-18-2014
^^^ Glad to hear you two are enjoying your Escudo...

Enjoying some Peterson Irish Whiskey this evening on the balcony in the Charatan:-)
[Reply]
ApexAZ 09:04 AM 11-19-2014
I need to try some of the Peterson tobaccos. There is just so much to choose from!
[Reply]
CoffeeWaterBeer 10:57 AM 11-19-2014
Dunhill Mixture 965 thanks to Stevieray. Nice smoke, the flavor really coats your mouth, not at all what I was expecting after smelling the tin. There's a nice mild sweetness to it.
[Reply]
pektel 11:10 AM 11-19-2014
Found some Anniversary Kake buried in the tupperware bin last night. I believe it was from before the blend change. Tasty stuff.
[Reply]
timj219 11:37 AM 11-19-2014
Last of my H&H AJ's VaPer in a cob. I like H&H and I like the AJ's. But I don't really have room for this blend any more since I discovered Escudo, Marlin Flake, and Fillmore. Of course I guess it's no crime to let my next tin of this sit for a few years if it takes that long to get back to it.
[Reply]
MarkinAZ 12:30 PM 11-19-2014
Originally Posted by timj219:
Last of my H&H AJ's VaPer in a cob. I like H&H and I like the AJ's...
Quite a number of favorable reviews here Tim:

http://www.tobaccoreviews.com/blend/...home-ajs-vaper
[Reply]
Page 136 of 195
« First < 3686126134135136 137138146186 > Last »
Up