Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 13 of 27
« First < 3111213 141523 > Last »
Sports>Official SEC Football Thread 2012
SvilleKid 03:04 PM 11-02-2012
Anyone up for a Bama/LSU game bet? I'll put up a fiver from my coolers (will give a choice of several to chose from). My bet is Bama wins. No point spread. Simple win-lose bet. Bama loses, I'll send you a fiver. Bama wins, you send a fiver to one of the troop coordinators.

I will accept up to 10 takers. I'll either lose up to 50 sticks and shipping costs, or the troops will gain 50 sticks. Only rule I'll impose, "You have to have at least two positive trade feedbacks.

Members betting LSU will beat Bama:

[Reply]
icehog3 04:23 PM 11-02-2012
Originally Posted by SvilleKid:
Anyone up for a Bama/LSU game bet? I'll put up a fiver from my coolers (will give a choice of several to chose from). My bet is Bama wins. No point spread. Simple win-lose bet. Bama loses, I'll send you a fiver. Bama wins, you send a fiver to one of the troop coordinators.

I will accept up to 10 takers. I'll either lose up to 50 sticks and shipping costs, or the troops will gain 50 sticks. Only rule I'll impose, "You have to have at least two positive trade feedbacks.

1. icehog3
I don't think LSU will win, but I will send a 5'er to the Troops if they lose. It's win-win for me, Cliff. :-)

P.S....If LSU does win, I'll thake the BHK 52 fiver. :-)
[Reply]
SvilleKid 12:11 PM 11-03-2012
Originally Posted by icehog3:
I don't think LSU will win, but I will send a 5'er to the Troops if they lose. It's win-win for me, Cliff. :-)

P.S....If LSU does win, I'll thake the BHK 52 fiver. :-)
Thanks Tom.

Times running short. I guess nobody else has the courage of their convictions.

Now is the time to "put up, or shut up", as the saying goes!!!!

I'm betting a 20 count sent to the troops by myself that the "talkers" of this thread stay quiet, and fail to "put up", and that I don't get more takers on the bet than the 5 places I have listed.

Tom, since you are a true sportsman, pm me your addy. I'm sending you a fiver regardless. And when you lose the bet, let me know how many you are sending for the troops, and I will match the number.

Still no other takers?
[Reply]
oooo35980 12:50 PM 11-03-2012
Man you'd think at least a few haters would take you up on the offer. It's a night game at death valley, LSU can't lose :-).

I really hope Bama pulls this off, I'm tired of hearing "LSU hasn't lost a night game, at death valley, on a full moon, blah blah blah."
[Reply]
Bleez 12:53 PM 11-03-2012
I'm hoping for a great game...won by Bama of course. I'd love to go to Miami when/if they make the NC...
[Reply]
oooo35980 01:39 PM 11-03-2012
After watching A&M beat Mississipi State almost as badly as Bama, I'm honestly as worried about that game as the LSU game today. Getting through both A&M and LSU is going to be tough.

Western Carolina seems like a foregone conclusion, but after getting banged up by LSU and A&M who knows.

The Iron Bowl is never a gimme, even if Auburn is worse than I've ever seen them.

Getting to the NC is far from certain, I wouldn't even call it probable at this point.
[Reply]
Powers 02:05 PM 11-03-2012
I think 'Bama will win it tonight.

But more importantly, HOTTY TODDY!! :-)
[Reply]
Powers 03:34 PM 11-03-2012
Georgia cheerleader

[Reply]
SvilleKid 03:40 PM 11-03-2012
Still no more takers?

Betting closes at the coin flip.

Here kitty, kitty, kitty.
[Reply]
BHalbrooks 03:47 PM 11-03-2012
I'm game. I know LSU will lose, but I'll dip into my moderate stash and hook up a soldier.

Let's go LSU!
[Reply]
SvilleKid 03:56 PM 11-03-2012
Originally Posted by SvilleKid:

1. Icehog
2. BHalbrooks
Thanks. If LSU wins, I'll also ship a fiver to the troops (as well as to you).
[Reply]
hammondc 06:16 PM 11-03-2012
I think Bama will win, but I only bet on a sure thing and NOTHING is for sure in the SEC.
[Reply]
pnoon 06:20 PM 11-03-2012
Originally Posted by hammondc:
I think Bama will win, but I only bet on a sure thing and NOTHING is for sure in the SEC.
Nothing is for sure in sports - college or pro.
:-)
[Reply]
OLS 06:58 PM 11-03-2012
Originally Posted by oooo35980:
Man you'd think at least a few haters would take you up on the offer.
I guess The Haters all have him on ignore.
[Reply]
OLS 07:24 PM 11-03-2012
Keep scratching Les, you'll find your brain in there somewhere.......

How in the world does your kick team NOT see that they need to call off the fake?
It's not like you have all the wrong personnel in there to kick the ball. Wasted 3 points.
[Reply]
Powers 09:04 PM 11-03-2012
Originally Posted by OLS:
I guess The Haters all have him on ignore.
Brad, I gotta say, not a big fan of using the ignore button in a friendly football rivalry thread. Especially - as you have acknowledged - u tend to ramble in a way that can rub others the wrong way. To be honest, a couple years ago I wanted to put you on ignore but I didn't and am glad. Long short, if you gonna dish it out, you gotta take it :-) :-)

Nonetheless, this Bama-LSU game is highly entertaining. Where has this Mettenberger been all season?
[Reply]
maninblack 09:08 PM 11-03-2012
Go LSU! Making this a fun game to watch!
[Reply]
BHalbrooks 09:50 PM 11-03-2012
Wow. Nice job LSU
[Reply]
oooo35980 09:55 PM 11-03-2012
My God, what a game... Hard fought, well won. Nothing but respect for LSU, possibly with the exception of Les Miles who needs to be banned from calling special teams plays, he gave that game away.

Not that Alabama was any better, "Hmm third down, lets blitz with everyone and leave a man wide open downfield.". At one point I was yelling at my television "STOP BLITZING ON THIRD DOWN!". Every damn time, 20 yards, 30 yards, it was ridiculous. LSU was dominating us on both sides of the ball for most of the game, thank goodness for big plays.

That said, ROLL TIDE!
[Reply]
OLS 09:59 PM 11-03-2012
Michael, I respect you and all, but where do you get this logic that a person who does not like to read someone
else's posts can't use the ignore button? The people in this thread that I ignore have been ignored since last year.
Maybe its not cool to keep mentioning it, sure, but that's like saying 'using the red triangle to report a post is snitching.'

Congrats to bama, Les Miles obviously thought the only way to win was to do the unexpected. (4 times):-)
Had he been a little more confident in his team, it looks like he could have mopped the floor with the tide. Shame.
But no changing the final score. Great effort LSU. No stopping the tide now.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 27
« First < 3111213 141523 > Last »
Up