Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 13 of 18
« First < 3111213 1415 > Last »
General Discussion>iPhone 5
emopunker2004 09:36 PM 09-21-2012
Originally Posted by BHalbrooks:
I honestly have no desire to upgrade to the iPhone 5. I love my 4s.
+1 sir :-)
[Reply]
Big Bert 11:22 PM 09-21-2012
I don't know if any one has asked this before but bare with me. I am about ready for an upgrade for my phone and I'm stuck between the iPhone and the galaxy s3 has anyone here done this switch and can tell me which one is better then the other I been an android user for ever and I'm kinda stepping into new grounds if I go the iPhone route ... Thanks peeps
[Reply]
MurphysLaw 04:48 AM 09-22-2012
Just got my shipping notice, my iPhone 5 will be here earlier than the original estimate :-)
[Reply]
CigarNut 09:35 AM 09-22-2012
Originally Posted by Big Bert:
I don't know if any one has asked this before but bare with me. I am about ready for an upgrade for my phone and I'm stuck between the iPhone and the galaxy s3 has anyone here done this switch and can tell me which one is better then the other I been an android user for ever and I'm kinda stepping into new grounds if I go the iPhone route ... Thanks peeps
It's almost a religious issue and is very subjective. Both are good phones; it's all about what you like.
[Reply]
King James 09:52 AM 09-22-2012
Originally Posted by CigarNut:
It's almost a religious issue and is very subjective. Both are good phones; it's all about what you like.
Yup. There is no such thing as which is "better" overall. Each has advantages or disadvantages depending on your needs. I'd suggest going to an Apple Store or cell provider store and playing around with both. Also research the strengths and weaknesses of both online, but pay attention to the source as many are quite biased.
[Reply]
CigarNut 10:56 AM 09-22-2012
One iPhone feature I really like is being able to a "Reply All" to a Group Text (SMS) Message. Apparently, this is not possible with the standard SMS app Android...
[Reply]
Big Bert 10:08 PM 09-22-2012
Thanks for the input ... I guess ill have to take a trip to the store to find out my self
[Reply]
mhailey 11:52 PM 09-22-2012
I just got the Galaxy S 3 and this thing is just absolutely amazing. In fact, I posted this entire response with just my voice. You really should go check it out. It seems to me that the new iPhone 5 give you a whole extra row for icons, but the android operating system seems to give you so much more control and functionality.
[Reply]
BHalbrooks 01:27 AM 09-23-2012
I've had my iPhone 4S for a long time and it's amazing too. In fact I've posted this all with Siri. Just saying :-). Yeah she really just did the :-) for me too.
[Reply]
longknocker 02:44 AM 09-23-2012
Still Don't See Any Pics.:-) I Call :-) I Don't Think Anyone Has The New iPhone 5, Yet!:-)
[Reply]
hammondc 08:02 AM 09-23-2012
If you are on the fence, here is a video that clarifies the new features of the iPhone5.

Sorta.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFUz6vHEQCM
[Reply]
King James 09:17 AM 09-23-2012
Originally Posted by mhailey:
I just got the Galaxy S 3 and this thing is just absolutely amazing. In fact, I posted this entire response with just my voice. You really should go check it out. It seems to me that the new iPhone 5 give you a whole extra row for icons, but the android operating system seems to give you so much more control and functionality.
Based on your riveting and informative review, I'll go put this crappy iPhone 5 up on eBay today. Thank you! I'm so glad you felt compelled to post your recommendation for an android phone in a thread discussing the new iPhone. If you hadn't, I never would have figured out how I've been wrong for so long. :-)
[Reply]
mhailey 10:10 AM 09-23-2012
Originally Posted by King James:
Based on your riveting and informative review, I'll go put this crappy iPhone 5 up on eBay today. Thank you! I'm so glad you felt compelled to post your recommendation for an android phone in a thread discussing the new iPhone. If you hadn't, I never would have figured out how I've been wrong for so long. :-)
Seeing as though I was responding to Big Bert, who was wondering about the Iphone 5 vs the Galaxy S3, and I was giving him encouragement to check it out before making a decision, your snide and belittling response was rather uncalled for.
[Reply]
poriggity 10:30 AM 09-23-2012
Originally Posted by hammondc:
If you are on the fence, here is a video that clarifies the new features of the iPhone5.

Sorta.

:-):-):-):-)

Scott
[Reply]
King James 10:34 AM 09-23-2012
Seeing as though I was responding to Big Bert, who was wondering about the Iphone 5 vs the Galaxy S3, and I was giving him encouragement to check it out before making a decision, your snide and belittling response was rather uncalled for.
Snide? Maybe. Belittling? That's being a bit dramatic. But okay, my apologies. I'm sure Big Bert benefited from your objective comparison of the two phones.
[Reply]
pnoon 10:39 AM 09-23-2012
[Reply]
CigarNut 10:42 AM 09-23-2012
Did I say that I love my new iPhone 5??

:-)
[Reply]
pnoon 10:42 AM 09-23-2012
You just can't help yourself, can you? Apologize and then provide a backhanded comment.

The lack of gentlemanly conduct should surprise me, but, for some reason, it does not.

Carry on.
In case you missed it.

[Reply]
King James 10:43 AM 09-23-2012
Originally Posted by hammondc:

Sorta.

Some of these are actually pretty funny. Saw this one the other day. (Don't think it was posted in here yet :-))
[Reply]
mhailey 11:57 AM 09-23-2012
Originally Posted by BHalbrooks:
I've had my iPhone 4S for a long time and it's amazing too. In fact I've posted this all with Siri. Just saying :-). Yeah she really just did the :-) for me too.
Touche
[Reply]
Page 13 of 18
« First < 3111213 1415 > Last »
Up