Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 13 of 14
« First < 3111213 14 >
All Cigar Discussion>what's the WORST cigar you've smoked?
shilala 01:19 AM 12-04-2011
Original Release Padilla Miami. Guys absolutely raved on them, and I was a Padilla fanboy at the time.
It was the most disgusting, vile thing I've ever smoked, by a longshot. (And I've smoked a sh1t ton of really bad cigars over the years.)
[Reply]
acruce 10:40 AM 12-04-2011
Cuba Libre is pretty bad.
[Reply]
CigarSquid 11:50 AM 12-04-2011
Originally Posted by acruce:
Cuba Libre is pretty bad.
I've seen this a lot in this thread.. I have been curious to try the Cuba Libre One, maybe not now...
[Reply]
Mattso3000 12:02 PM 12-04-2011
Originally Posted by garryyjr:
I've seen this a lot in this thread.. I have been curious to try the Cuba Libre One, maybe not now...
The Cuba Libre One has been spoken of fairly highly as a bargain smoke. Never personally had one, but I have had the Cuba Libre...not good, not good at all.
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 01:54 PM 12-04-2011
Palma Real!

Tasted like a protein bar made from dog vomit. I had to shower afterward, and still felt dirty.
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 01:56 PM 12-04-2011
Originally Posted by Mattso3000:
The Cuba Libre One has been spoken of fairly highly as a bargain smoke. Never personally had one, but I have had the Cuba Libre...not good, not good at all.
I do rather enjoy the Cuba Libre one. I think it is a pretty good stick. The Cuba Libre is pretty bad though.
[Reply]
Crownedone 02:57 PM 12-04-2011
I have forgotten what it was so I can only hope that I never have it again.
[Reply]
maninblack 03:35 PM 12-04-2011
Acid Blondie. Nasty sh!t.
[Reply]
Sauer Grapes 03:37 PM 12-04-2011
Originally Posted by shilala:
Original Release Padilla Miami. Guys absolutely raved on them, and I was a Padilla fanboy at the time.
It was the most disgusting, vile thing I've ever smoked, by a longshot. (And I've smoked a sh1t ton of really bad cigars over the years.)
I'm surprised by this. You must have had a bad one.
[Reply]
Sauer Grapes 03:39 PM 12-04-2011
The worst I ever smoked was a Cremosa. It was a blind taste test, and I had some uppity lady sneering at me for smoking a cigar, so I held on longer than I would have otherwise. I would have put it down in less than half an inch had it not been a blind taste test (I wanted to give it a shot due to this).

It was the most disgusting, chemical-tasting, rotten piece of crap that you could imagine ever smoking.
[Reply]
Gophernut 03:46 PM 12-04-2011
Originally Posted by Blak Smyth:
I do rather enjoy the Cuba Libre one. I think it is a pretty good stick. The Cuba Libre is pretty bad though.
The Cuba Libre One is a much different stick than the Cuba Libre. I keep the One in my regular rotation. IMHO, a very good cigar for around 2 bucks each. I do keep the Cuba Libre around, I enjoy them. A good yard gar. Just smoked one yesterday while puttering around the garage.

The worst cigar I ever smoked was a Bahia Blue. Tasted like I was smoking lawn clippings. Disgusting. And I like cheap cigars.
[Reply]
hotreds 03:51 PM 12-04-2011
Equus. A sampler from a company that picked the crap cigars from their humi-- this was 8 years ago when I 1st started smoking and didn't know where to go for decent smokes.
[Reply]
ApexAZ 04:05 PM 12-04-2011
I have a few cuba libres in my cooler. great.
[Reply]
CigarSquid 04:11 PM 12-04-2011
Ok. I well keep the one as a to try cigar.

I didn't find the Bahia Blu that bad. I like the Bahia Trinidad better, the orange label.

I have a devils weed, the first one i smoked was ok, second one i had over Thanksgiving, was horrible. I was sick so maybe my taste buds were messed up.
[Reply]
acruce 05:28 PM 12-04-2011
Originally Posted by GTsetGO:
all i can say is is wow on the taboo twist. i have thoroughly enjoyed each one i have lit up.
I am a big fan of the taboo twist my self
[Reply]
Marlon K 08:11 PM 12-04-2011
Zino Platinum at 31.00 a stick it burned bad and the taste the worst I have ever had.
[Reply]
ujponds 09:56 AM 12-05-2011
The worst one I've had lately: AVO Intermezzo, might as well be cardboard.
[Reply]
Sonic04GT 10:11 AM 12-05-2011
I have not had many cigars but I didn't care for La Herencia Cubana.
[Reply]
Doctorossi 10:18 AM 12-05-2011
Originally Posted by Blak Smyth:
Tasted like a protein bar made from dog vomit.
That's an awfully precise description... have you had a protein bar made from dog vomit?

:-)
[Reply]
MakotoSFG 05:07 PM 12-05-2011
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Cremosa Cubana, hands down. :-)

Runners up:

Tamboril
Gurkha Regent
Fauxhiba at SHV

For those of you who weren't on CS back in 2005, Dave had a contest to see which cigar was worse, a Cremosa or a Tamboril. This was my entry after trying both cigars:
I just gotta say icehog, that was some of the most entertaining prose I've read in awhile, hats off to you sir. I'll have to remember Liquid Plumber as an emergency palate cleanser.

For me personally, I haven't been smoking long, but it was a stick called JM Tobacco Maduro I found on the bottom shelf of a Cardinal Liquor half-assed humidor. I was feening for a smoke for the commute home, and this in no way fit the bill. Like most here, I took a couple puffs and tossed it, I tried to justify the 4 or 5 bucks I had spent on it, but it was just THAT bad. Luckily I had bought a Romeo Y Julietta there too, so that made up for it.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 14
« First < 3111213 14 >
Up