Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 13 of 23
« First < 3111213 1415 > Last »
Entertainment>Sons of Anarchy Season 2 - DISCUSSION THREAD
gbum 08:27 PM 10-14-2009
just done watchin....noooooooooo not the cigar shop....
[Reply]
Darrell 08:47 PM 10-14-2009
Originally Posted by goalie204:
exactly what i was thinking. Opie got away, maybe he will go get the footage that will show nazi guy firing and none of the sons shooting.
At worst in real life (which the show is obviously not) they could get a little time for possession of automatic weapons as felons. However, seeing as this is T.V. they will likely all just walk.
[Reply]
icehog3 11:34 PM 10-14-2009
http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=23092

Wow...just wow. :-)

Great episode, I think the prison scenario is gonna take things to a whole new level.
[Reply]
LasciviousXXX 01:58 AM 10-15-2009
It was an awesome episode IMO. Can't wait to see how the handle all the Prison "yard" politics. Great show!
[Reply]
Sr Mike 05:47 AM 10-15-2009
The Irish with Zobelle, business is business. The security camera is probably not going to show much other than SAMCRO rushing in on their little party, the League may try to use that against them.

Anyone else hear the line "not again!" as SAMCRO raided the party? I do not have DVR to go back and play it again, but could have sworn I heard that.
[Reply]
Mark C 07:16 AM 10-16-2009
Originally Posted by Darrell:
At worst in real life (which the show is obviously not) they could get a little time for possession of automatic weapons as felons. However, seeing as this is T.V. they will likely all just walk.
I don't know, they've been talking about the ATF being on them like white on rice every episode this season. Getting busted with all that firepower ought to be more than a slap on the wrist. Especially if they start talking about RICO charges again... Maybe the bulk of this season plays out in prison?

Originally Posted by Sr Mike:
The Irish with Zobelle, business is business.
No honor among thieves right? The Irish are lookin' out for themselves. Zobelle's got the upper hand, more money, and fewer problems and they know it.

Did y'all catch the last clip in the previews where it looks like Clay and Jax about to fight it out in a cell? Clay's likely going to say they wouldn't be in jail if Jax and Hale didn't call in the sheriffs, but Jax will say they wouldn't be in jail if Clay let the sheriffs bring in Zobelle.
[Reply]
gvarsity 09:02 PM 10-17-2009
finally caught up so I can participate in this thread. I'm loving the show but I actually was a little disappointed in the whole going to jail thing. One of the things I like about the show is that for the most part these guys are smart and that was just stupid. More because they were just getting played/set up by Zobelle than that they just went ahead to get revenge in a reckless way. I am looking forward to the battle in the prison both between sam crow and the ab and clay and jax. The preview had a ultimate fighting kind of feel to it. As for the reality of going to jail for a long time or not for running around with illegal weapons I'll just let suspension of disbelief cover whatever interesting way they use to get them out of trouble.
[Reply]
Sauer Grapes 11:12 PM 10-17-2009
I love this show so much that I decided to join a motorcycle gang. I'm on my way out to SoCal right now to see which club will take me. Here is a picture from the trip.

[Reply]
icehog3 11:13 PM 10-17-2009
Originally Posted by Sauer Grapes:
I love this show so much that I decided to join a motorcycle gang. I'm on my way out to SoCal right now to see which club will take me. Here is a picture from the trip.

The Sons of Ab-archy? :-)
[Reply]
Darrell 11:19 PM 10-17-2009
Originally Posted by icehog3:
The Sons of flab-archy? :-)
I fixed your typo.
[Reply]
Gonesledn 11:22 PM 10-17-2009
hate to be the poor kid in the middle
[Reply]
Sauer Grapes 11:23 PM 10-17-2009
Crap, I didn't even notice there was a little kid between those two. See, I'm already an outlaw, that kid is showing a blatant disregard for helmet laws.
[Reply]
goalie204 06:06 AM 10-18-2009
i joined as well. Gunna go visit chibbs

[Reply]
icehog3 08:05 AM 10-18-2009
Originally Posted by goalie204:
i joined as well. Gunna go visit chibbs

Or Chubbs.... :-)
[Reply]
goalie204 08:08 AM 10-18-2009
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Or Chubbs.... :-)
:-):-)
[Reply]
gvarsity 09:48 PM 10-19-2009
Originally Posted by Gonesledn:
hate to be the poor kid in the middle
I missed the kid the first time. ROFL
[Reply]
goalie204 02:54 PM 10-20-2009
tonight's episode is called Gilead. I have no idea what this means but can't wait to watch this!

_ Whoever had that link of where one can watch the show live if we don't have FX please PM ME the link <3
[Reply]
dogface_313 03:14 PM 10-20-2009
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilead

Doesn't really shed any light on what could be in store though.
[Reply]
goalie204 07:22 PM 10-20-2009
live stream of ep, anyone?
[Reply]
dogface_313 09:05 PM 10-20-2009
Great episode!
[Reply]
Page 13 of 23
« First < 3111213 1415 > Last »
Up