Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 13 of 21
« First < 3111213 1415 > Last »
Sports>Patriots Fans
kugie 06:16 AM 01-17-2011
That was terrible! The offense had nothing dropped pass in the end zone, Brady Having to throw awy the ball, missing targets.
The jets secondary beat the pats and the offensive line did not play up to par.

Oh well

Go Green Bay:-)
[Reply]
jitzy 07:09 AM 01-17-2011
Originally Posted by Humpdebump:
Haha, next week Rexy will claim that Rothlesburger played with his feet, but Ben will deny it :-)
:-):-):-)
[Reply]
jesseboston81 05:30 PM 04-19-2011
The NFL released the 2011 schedule this evening, what do you all think? I'm loving the Redskins/Broncos/Dolphins/Bills as an end to the season, although I also worry that those four weeks might make us too soft leading into the playoffs. First preseason game in less than four months!!
[Reply]
chachee52 06:53 PM 04-19-2011
Well I think that even if the lock out lasts longer than the begining of the season (I really don't think that it will) but it will deffinitely be going by the last four games!!! But I do agree with you that these are tough teams to end with because it does make the Pats sit back a little and we all know what happens when the Pats just cruise into the playoffs!
[Reply]
MiamiE 07:02 PM 04-19-2011
Monday night at NE. Dolphins v. NE. :-)
[Reply]
chachee52 07:33 PM 04-19-2011
Just noticed that they only have 4 1pm games all season long. That's weird!!! Give you a little more time to do somethings during the day around the house before the game.
[Reply]
jesseboston81 07:41 PM 04-19-2011
Honestly would have preferred to see the Packers/Saints matchup as the first Monday night game of the season. Always glad to see the Pats playing Monday night, but the Pats/Dolphins just doesn't seem to have the "oomph" of the first Monday night game.
[Reply]
Humpdebump 07:56 PM 04-19-2011
I just hope they don't trade down this year in the draft like they have done in previous years. If anything, move up. Bradys not getting younger, so let's pick them now.
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 05:49 AM 04-20-2011
Is there going to be football this season?
[Reply]
taltos 06:50 AM 04-20-2011
Originally Posted by mosesbotbol:
I have a feeling that there will be a settlement. Both sides have too much to lose if the season is cancelled.
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 06:54 AM 04-20-2011
Originally Posted by taltos:
I have a feeling that there will be a settlement. Both sides have too much to lose if the season is cancelled.
I don't think the owners want to open their books and that is a big contention issue. It will show how poorly managed many teams are and how the owners have been "stealing" off the top.

I think the other issues can be worked out.
[Reply]
chachee52 07:28 AM 04-20-2011
Originally Posted by mosesbotbol:
The CFL starts June 30th!! It's an option:-)
[Reply]
jesseboston81 07:32 AM 04-20-2011
Originally Posted by chachee52:
The CFL starts June 30th!! It's an option:-)
:-) :-)
[Reply]
Stephen 05:31 AM 04-21-2011
Originally Posted by jesseboston81:
Honestly would have preferred to see the Packers/Saints matchup as the first Monday night game of the season. Always glad to see the Pats playing Monday night, but the Pats/Dolphins just doesn't seem to have the "oomph" of the first Monday night game.
There's a lot of crappy MNF games this year. Further, teams like the Jaguars get not only one, but TWO games on MNF this year. What gives?
[Reply]
Bruins Fan 08:40 AM 04-21-2011
Drew Bledsoe nominated for the Pats hall of fame.
Absolutely, he is the guy that Parcells drafted that turned a sorry franchise around:-)
Drew was very very good, to bad he would not put the work in to become one of great ones.
[Reply]
Stephen 09:06 AM 04-21-2011
Originally Posted by Bruins Fan:
Absolutely, he is the guy that Parcells drafted that turned a sorry franchise around:-)
I thought it was Mo Lewis who turned the Patriots franchise around...:-)
Drew was very very good, to bad he would not put the work in to become one of great ones.
Are they going to dedicate a statue in his honor, or are they just going to have him emulate his pocket awareness and stand on the pedestal himself?
[Reply]
Bruins Fan 01:21 PM 04-21-2011
Ha, ha, don't forget when Brady got hurt in the 2001
conference championship game and Drew came in to win the game. :-)
[Reply]
Stephen 02:25 PM 04-21-2011
Ha, ha, don't forget when Brady got hurt in the 2001
conference championship game and Drew came in to win the game. :-)
Yeah, he marched them right down the field for a touchdown right before the end of the first half. Can't remember exactly, wasn't it against the Steelers?
[Reply]
Bruins Fan 02:54 PM 04-21-2011
Yep Steelers. :-)
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 04:24 PM 04-21-2011
:-) Bledsoe rocked. One of the best arms of his era. Not much bad to say. He played in two Super Bowl seasons; not many other QB's can say that.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 21
« First < 3111213 1415 > Last »
Up