Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 123 of 138
« First < 2373113121122123 124125133 > Last »
Sports>NHL '10 - '11 Thread
Ahbroody 01:48 AM 06-09-2011
Bwahahahahah I honestly thought they couldnt look like a bigger bunch of Dbags. I stand corrected. Canucks set a new record for goals scored against in 2 cup games 12-1. What a bunch of Nancys.

Burrows pulls a bit$h move yet again and gets what he deserves. Thomas should be glad he didnt bite him or scratch his eyes out. He turtled just like Eirhoff imagine that.
http://www.youtube.com/user/thereallucci

Eirhoff turtles. Dont put your glove over a guys face if you dont want to get punched right? Atleast he didnt bite him like a Bit$h though. I mean his fingers were near his mouth.

As so many Canuck fans liked seeing Ginner get low bridged. Sedin shows everyone his Vijayjay

Wonder if Torres will try to cheapshot Marchand now.

Yes I have my pot and my spoon and Im stirring. :-)
Bruins Fan 03:24 AM 06-09-2011
It's clear the twins and Kesler want no part of getting in front of the net? I guess the President Cup winners really can't withstand the physical play and are not used to being dominated in every facet of the game.:-)

The B's have the momentum and know they can beat these guys,look for more of the same kind of play in Vancouver,
but they better keep on their toes,I'm sure even more cheap shots will be coming?

I like the idea of the Canucks going home like whipped dogs and having to listen to their fans for two days feeling the pressure with nothing to take out of Boston to build off:-)
kugie 06:46 AM 06-09-2011
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Best of 3, Men! I love this game!!! :-)
:-)

This is great!!!
I love the fact that Marshmont :-) dirtbagged Sedin on the play at the end of the game. that was awesome!

I love this!

Let's go Bruins!!
Bruins Fan 07:31 AM 06-09-2011
Release the hounds!!
mosesbotbol 07:40 AM 06-09-2011
The Bruin's got into Louongo's head and now they know how to score on the Cannucks. Will they start Louongo tomorrow?

This is a fantastic series.

So many in Boston are amped over the B's. There's windows all over with Bruins banners and excitement put the Sox-Yankees series to small side note.
icehog3 10:09 AM 06-09-2011
Eddie O was saying Marchand's hit on Danielle Sedin was dirty? Why, Sedin was clearly running him after the play had been whistled dead.

Erhoff made a wise move turtling, McQ is a skilled fighter to say the least.

I wish it was tomorrow already! :-)
Ahbroody 08:17 PM 06-09-2011
Yeah I dont know what Eddie wanted him to do. Stand there and let her hit him with her purse?

I actually think the Bs should be seen as the favorites at this point. The schmucks won 1-0 and 3-2 on a break down by TT. Boston has now won 8-1, and 4-0 and has beat the Canucks like red headed step children all over the ice. Timmy looks like a stud and Luongo has gone basket case. More importantly in the all important bounce back game after a horrible loss he looked bad again. Clearly the Canucks are scared to fight as well. Only one team has been dominated in this series and its not the Bs. You know Vancouver is praying that the fire in the Bs bellies from the Rome hit dies because if it doesnt they will need luck and some suspect officiating help to win the series. Its not like they have any chance to out physical the Bruins. Chara looked out for blood at the end of game 4 as well which was interesting to see. The last time he got that pissed was at Pacioretty and that ended very badly. I just hope they get the jump on the Canucks early and get a couple past Luongo so we can all watch him go basket case again. I cant imagine that locker room right now.
icehog3 10:22 PM 06-09-2011
I am curious to see if AV gives Schneider the start....
icehog3 10:44 PM 06-09-2011
I am curious to see if AV gives Schneider the start....
Originally Posted by ESPN.com:
Roberto Luongo will be back in the Vancouver goal for Game 5 of the Stanley Cup finals.

"You can bet on that," Canucks coach Alain Vigneault said Thursday evening after the team arrived from Boston
Okee dokee.
Bruins Fan 06:33 AM 06-10-2011
Originally Posted by Ahbroody:
Yeah I dont know what Eddie wanted him to do. Stand there and let her hit him with her purse?

I actually think the Bs should be seen as the favorites at this point. The schmucks won 1-0 and 3-2 on a break down by TT. Boston has now won 8-1, and 4-0 and has beat the Canucks like red headed step children all over the ice. Timmy looks like a stud and Luongo has gone basket case. More importantly in the all important bounce back game after a horrible loss he looked bad again. Clearly the Canucks are scared to fight as well. Only one team has been dominated in this series and its not the Bs. You know Vancouver is praying that the fire in the Bs bellies from the Rome hit dies because if it doesnt they will need luck and some suspect officiating help to win the series. Its not like they have any chance to out physical the Bruins. Chara looked out for blood at the end of game 4 as well which was interesting to see. The last time he got that pissed was at Pacioretty and that ended very badly. I just hope they get the jump on the Canucks early and get a couple past Luongo so we can all watch him go basket case again. I cant imagine that locker room right now.
Nice post Mike ...We finely agree on something :-) :-)
yourchoice 07:32 AM 06-10-2011
What a fantastic series so far. The guts the Bruins have showed the last two games is really impressive.
Originally Posted by mithrilG60:
.... yet Rome taking out Horton with what would have been a completely legal hit except for the offset timing is reason enough to give the harshest suspension in Finals history?
What do you mean by offset timing? IMHO, Rome's hit was clearly illegal since the puck wasn't anywhere near him. If that's what you meant by "offset timing", you're admitting the hit was illegal. A guy that doesn't have the puck, or the puck anywhere near him should not expect to get blindsided.

I read some of your posts earlier in the thread and you acknowledge a suspension was warranted, but now you're saying it wasn't? Or you're saying the number of games are too many? Maybe the series being tied up is changing your opinion. :-)

And, FWIW, I'm neither a Canucks fan nor Bruins fan (as a Flyers fan, the latter should be obvious :-)). As hard as you (or, for that matter any of us) may try, I think you're looking at things with blue colored glasses.

Otherwise...I hope the Flyers can sign Bryzgalov....but they'd have to clear some cap space to do so. Jeff Carter on his way out???
Ahbroody 01:51 PM 06-10-2011
I dont know if you will get a reply joel.
He appears to go ghost when his team doesnt look good. I think I remember him going ghost in the Hawks series as well.

Was thinking lastnight. Both the Bs and Hawks play a physical grinding series but have some skill. Dont know why I didnt think the Bs couldnt do what the Hawks did. With the loss of Hamhus and Rome that deep D of Vancouver is now a question mark.

If the Bs are smart they will go after Eirhoff. He was hurt in the Sharks series looked suspect in the last few games. The turtling thing will be in his head and head and he may still be physically not right. Hit him hard every chance and he may fold. I would love nothing more. I hate him. As a Shark he did a couple things at the practice rink to people that showed the guys a POS of the highest caliber and became unpopular in the locker room. Still like Manny.
icehog3 01:54 PM 06-10-2011
"Offset timing" = "Late, dirty hit". :-)
357 01:59 PM 06-10-2011
Originally Posted by Bruins Fan:
Nice post Mike ...We finely agree on something :-) :-)
When I first read a hockey post Mike and I agreed with I was checking the sky for fire and brimstone. I thought surely the world was ending.

"Offset timing" = "Late, dirty hit". :-)
QFT
Ahbroody 02:14 PM 06-10-2011
Originally Posted by 357:
When I first read a hockey post Mike and I agreed with I was checking the sky for fire and brimstone. I thought surely the world was ending.

QFT
Ass!

Its interesting the HNC of that night Grapes shows Thorton chirping Rome hard on the bench just before the shift Rome gave that hit. He was saying he was wound up from the chirping. Dirty player? Id say no. Dirty dirty hit from a pissed of guy seeking some revenge? Yup. I really hate the BS watching his pass argument. They were entering the zone and it could be easily argued he was watching thr play to make sure he didnt put himself offsides. Either way he didnt have the puck and had taken atleast two strides before the hit. To attempt to defend it in anyway is odd.

Atleast on Eagers hit on the sister he had the puck. Ginners hit on Rome was set up by Luongos buddy fuc$ pass. Eagers hit was wrong though but Ginners hit was legal shoulder to shoulder. If Luo doesnt screw his teamate it doesnt happen, but Ginners forecheck forced the pass because luongo didnt want to freeze it.
icehog3 02:19 PM 06-10-2011
I don't think Rome is a dirty player either, but think he made a dirty play.

Keep your head up if you have the puck....but seconds after passing? Damn that "offset timing".
TheLostGringo 04:42 PM 06-10-2011
Glad to hear Luongo is getting the start. Just remember B's Glove Side, Glove Side, Glove Side!
Ahbroody 07:20 PM 06-10-2011
I dont know why, but I think boston will have to kill a 5-3 before games over.
Interesting so far.
Bruins Fan 08:05 PM 06-10-2011
Tight game,Vancouver is out hitting us tonight.
Looks like One might do it tonight?
Vancouver D is moving up in the Offense zone I want to see someone get behind them for a breakaway :-)
Ahbroody 08:55 PM 06-10-2011
Well I guess Geoff can post again.
LULs.
Page 123 of 138
« First < 2373113121122123 124125133 > Last »
Up