Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 120 of 129
« First < 2070110118119120 121122 > Last »
Health and Fitness>Losing Weight with Starscream
hotreds 08:21 AM 09-02-2011
minus three this week. At least I'm heading back in the right direction!
[Reply]
shilala 08:37 AM 09-02-2011
It's good to see everybody is doing good. I haven't checked, but I'm probably still up around 200.
[Reply]
goalie204 09:36 AM 09-02-2011
down a bit more today making a new total of 29.1 lbs lost
[Reply]
Chainsaw13 09:49 PM 09-03-2011
I'm hoping for a new low tomorrow morning. Pre-weigh in tonight looks good.
[Reply]
goalie204 10:24 PM 09-03-2011
Had a pre-meditated planned cheat day. I feel sick from the garbage i ate. Actually looking forward to going back to it tmrw! Don't think i should weigh myself for a week, but i will :-)
[Reply]
Chainsaw13 07:53 AM 09-04-2011
Interesting how that happens, huh Myles? I've experience the same thing. Broke down last week and bought a McD's double cheeseburger cuz I needed something to eat as I was feeling my blood sugar drop. Felt like crap the rest of the afternoon. Gotta remember to keep my glucose tablets in the car.

And for the good news. 210.0 this morning!!!! I thought for sure I'd gone up as I didn't get my normal workouts in being on the road. I guess all the walking around the 100F+ plant all week helped sweat it off.
[Reply]
forgop 08:21 AM 09-04-2011
I traditionally only do my weight just on weigh-in day, which is tomorrow. I've felt like I've had a good week-4 good spinning classes this week and I've probably been stricter on my points intake this week and not snacking as much late night. As long as I hold today and don't do anything as a negative, I'll be down 5+ for the week.

The Adipex is really helping curb the appetite so I don't have the huge appetite that I've always had in the past. Granted, I am also burning 4000-5000 calories just in spinning classes alone plus maintaining my weight watchers points, but I think it's helping me from the binging aspect.
[Reply]
goalie204 09:00 AM 09-04-2011
Originally Posted by Chainsaw13:
Interesting how that happens, huh Myles? I've experience the same thing. Broke down last week and bought a McD's double cheeseburger cuz I needed something to eat as I was feeling my blood sugar drop. Felt like crap the rest of the afternoon. Gotta remember to keep my glucose tablets in the car.
ya very strange but understandable, as a result i woke up at 5 am in pain, and had cold sweats and for sure thought i was going to puke, but i...sat...for a long time and then eventually felt better, details not necessary ;/ I didn't just have a bit, i way over did it
[Reply]
forgop 06:18 AM 09-05-2011
211.2 this morning, down 4.8 for the week, and down a total of 19 lbs since I really got back into it 4 weeks ago.
[Reply]
shilala 09:45 AM 09-05-2011
I've been hovering around 200, not watching what I eat, and most importantly, not drinking my water. Today I'll get back to my water and go from there.
[Reply]
Chainsaw13 07:14 AM 09-06-2011
Checked back into the hotel here in Chicago last night, decided I needed to get off my butt and do some exercising. Been slacking the last few days. Went down to the fitness center and did 3.2 miles in under 30 mins. Had it up to 7mph a couple of times. Legs felt like rubber when i was done. Hit the pool for about 15 mins and did a few laps, then saw the jacuzzi. Ahh...that felt better. My birthday is coming up in less than three weeks. i want to be down to 205 by then.
[Reply]
Chainsaw13 10:33 AM 09-10-2011
Guess all the running this week worked. Weighed in this morning at 205.2. Body fat percentage dropped too.
[Reply]
Starscream 12:46 AM 09-11-2011
Just a quick check in. I'm embarrassed that my name is on the title of this thread after seeing all the progress that you all have made. I've committed myself to working out this week, and eating somewhat right. I've lost a pound last week, and hope to lose more this week. It's been one year since I started the WW system online, and I'm still down 29 lbs from where I was last year, but it doesn't feel enough. The summer off with no work made me lazy. The past two weeks I've been getting back into a routine and I hope by next week to post in here some progress made. Congrats to all who have been succsessful and hardcore in here. Keep up the good work, even if i haven't been a good role model. I hope this thread inspires enough of us and keeps on to hit 7,000 posts, so we can start up Losing Weight Part II and take my username off of the thread. I'm happy that I've lost almost 30lbs in a year (which isn't bad, but isn't dedicated), but I'd hoped at this point that I'd been down a lot more. If I was as dedicated as some in this thread, then I'd be at 200 right now.
[Reply]
irratebass 12:54 AM 09-11-2011
Don't worry bro, you didn't put on all that weight in one day and you sure as hell aren't going to lose it in one day. Baby steps man, you just have to be disciplined is all. YOU CAN DO IT!
[Reply]
Chainsaw13 05:19 PM 09-11-2011
Originally Posted by irratebass:
Don't worry bro, you didn't put on all that weight in one day and you sure as hell aren't going to lose it in one day. Baby steps man, you just have to be disciplined is all. YOU CAN DO IT!
That's exactly the right attitude. To take 30lbs off and keep it off, that's a huge accomplishment. It's so easy to yo-yo. Sounds like you're back on the right path. You know we're always here for motivation.
[Reply]
hotreds 05:30 PM 09-11-2011
Up 1 lb last week. ARGH!
[Reply]
goalie204 07:49 PM 09-11-2011
had a cheat day last saturday, and this sunday a week later or so, i was at my new lowest, and have now lost a total of 30.3 - glad to break the 30 mark :-)

On the road this week in ontario, so will be a bit harder, but nothin the goolash can't handle!
[Reply]
forgop 07:02 AM 09-12-2011
209.6 this morning, down 20.6 since I was back on track last month. I am thankful for this loss because I didn't have the best week in spinning class as I only made 3 classes and didn't eat the best either. My goal this week is a 2.5 lb loss or better to hit my first 10% mark.

I also did a bit of lifting Friday since I was too late for class. I'm only going to work on arms, chest, shoulders, and back. I'll probably try to lift one area each day to make that a regular part of my routine after I'm done spinning.
[Reply]
Chainsaw13 09:22 PM 09-14-2011
No mid week weighins for me since Im out of town. Should be getting back home sometime late Saturday afternoon. Been a running fiend on the hotel treadmill though. Did 3.62mi in 32:00 today. Getting closer to the 4 mile mark.
[Reply]
forgop 02:11 PM 09-15-2011
I've been spinning 3-5 times/week on average the past month, but I did one at 5:30 last night and then another at 9:15 this morning. I think these 2 instructors have the following goal in mind: Kick Duane's ass so hard that he feels like he got run over by a truck when he wakes up in the morning.

Definitely felt it this morning and I know I'll be miserable Friday morning as well. Gotta love burning 1100 calories off in a single class though. :-)
[Reply]
Page 120 of 129
« First < 2070110118119120 121122 > Last »
Up