Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 12 of 21
« First < 2101112 1314 > Last »
Sports>Tom Brady
icehog3 10:11 PM 05-24-2015
I like to take a crap on the field, and then talk incessantly about it.
[Reply]
Subvet642 10:26 PM 05-24-2015
Originally Posted by icehog3:
I like to take a crap on the field, and then talk incessantly about it.
Don't you mean ice? :-)

I think that field of study is called Scatology. Hey, I guard an empty dorm at night; I need something to do.
[Reply]
icehog3 10:28 PM 05-24-2015
Way too much equipment to take off to take a dump on the rink, Darren. :-) :-)
[Reply]
Subvet642 11:00 PM 05-24-2015
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Way too much equipment to take off to take a dump on the rink, Darren. :-) :-)
I can't even stand on skates, nevermind squat, and I grew-up in a hockey town. :-)
[Reply]
Blueface 01:38 PM 07-28-2015
Classic Brady. Classic Patriots.
Tom, we want you to turn over your phone with the messages
Tom to his assistant right after that, destroy the phone.

What a jack @ss. Deserves way more than four games.

I will bet no appeal, no suit.
If he is stupid enough to sue, they will have legal subpoena for those records.
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 02:23 PM 07-28-2015
Originally Posted by Blueface:
Classic Brady. Classic Patriots.
Tom, we want you to turn over your phone with the messages
Tom to his assistant right after that, destroy the phone.

What a jack @ss. Deserves way more than four games.

I will bet no appeal, no suit.
If he is stupid enough to sue, they will have legal subpoena for those records.
It worked for A-roid … oh wait nm.
[Reply]
mk05 02:34 PM 07-28-2015
I can feel Giselle's Spidey senses going off.

Tiger found his second wind.
[Reply]
Subvet642 02:45 PM 07-28-2015
Of course, Belichick will use this as the ultimate bulletin board material. I'm predicting another Super Bowl win. Thanks for the "Tacklin' Fuel" NFL! :-)
[Reply]
The Poet 02:56 PM 07-28-2015
Originally Posted by Subvet642:
Of course, Belichick will use this as the ultimate bulletin board material. I'm predicting another Super Bowl win. Thanks for the "Tacklin' Fuel" NFL! :-)
You think he secretly videotaped the hearings? :-)
[Reply]
shilala 03:22 PM 07-28-2015
Tom can get in a little extra golf. No harm.
[Reply]
shilala 03:29 PM 07-28-2015
I also want to have Tom Brady's babies.
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 04:53 PM 07-28-2015
According to early reports, not saying these are accurate, but the NFL was ready to agree to a one game suspense with items being turned over, Brady demanded everything be sealed and no details given to the press. NFL said go eff yourself, 4 games, case closed.
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 04:59 PM 07-28-2015
Originally Posted by Subvet642:
Well the only problem here is that Brady *and the rest of the league* will be using balls that are inflated correctly, making fumbles and dropped catches for the patriots closer to the league average and not have overly incredible numbers in those areas which make a huge difference. Other than that .. .yes it's wonderful cork board material. :-)
[Reply]
Subvet642 10:17 PM 07-28-2015
Originally Posted by AdamJoshua:
Well the only problem here is that Brady *and the rest of the league* will be using balls that are inflated correctly, making fumbles and dropped catches for the patriots closer to the league average and not have overly incredible numbers in those areas which make a huge difference. Other than that .. .yes it's wonderful cork board material. :-)

Do you really think that his success is simply because of somewhat under-inflated game balls?
We'll know by the end of the season. I wonder what people will blame if I'm right? The only thing left to blame would be some arcane pact with the devil.:-)
I'm sure some disgruntled losing team will find a rule against that; I'm thinking "too many entities on the field". :-)
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 04:51 AM 07-29-2015
Originally Posted by AdamJoshua:
Who's to say what the other teams are doing or have done to their footballs since accounting of the footballs has been so poor in the past. Do you really think it's only Tom Brady who wanted his footballs out of spec?

This is a big nothing case and suspending Tom Brady 4 games is going to ensure Pats team even more hungry to win another Super Bowl.

If you have $50 to spare, bet now on the Pats winning the the Super Bowl next season....
[Reply]
BigAsh 06:54 AM 07-29-2015
Originally Posted by The Poet:
You think he secretly videotaped the hearings? :-)
now THAT'S funny!!...:-)
[Reply]
Blueface 07:14 AM 07-29-2015
Originally Posted by mosesbotbol:
Who's to say what the other teams are doing or have done to their footballs since accounting of the footballs has been so poor in the past. Do you really think it's only Tom Brady who wanted his footballs out of spec?

This is a big nothing case and suspending Tom Brady 4 games is going to ensure Pats team even more hungry to win another Super Bowl.

If you have $50 to spare, bet now on the Pats winning the the Super Bowl next season....
No way I dare take you up on that bet.
If there is one thing I will bet on for sure is that they WILL come up with yet another creative way to be in the news for cheating.
[Reply]
Blueface 07:38 AM 07-29-2015
Brady's new phone text messages released.

[Reply]
massphatness 07:54 AM 07-29-2015
Brady's getting KILLED where it's going to hurt the most: his reputation & legacy.

I can't imagine a scenario where sports fans (at least those in the 44 states outside New England) don't think of him in the same way as they do Barry Bonds & A-Rod. When he trashed his phone, he trashed his reputation. No longer matters what the courts say, in the court of public opinion, he's done.
[Reply]
Dave128 08:15 AM 07-29-2015
Originally Posted by massphatness:
Brady's getting KILLED where it's going to hurt the most: his reputation & legacy.

I can't imagine a scenario where sports fans (at least those in the 44 states outside New England) don't think of him in the same way as they do Barry Bonds & A-Rod. When he trashed his phone, he trashed his reputation. No longer matters what the courts say, in the court of public opinion, he's done.
:-)
[Reply]
Page 12 of 21
« First < 2101112 1314 > Last »
Up