Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 12 of 15
« First < 2101112 1314 > Last »
All Cigar Discussion>Pre-order for Pete's mini monsters has begun!
kelmac07 05:04 AM 06-27-2012
Originally Posted by elderboy02:
Mac, I think it is time to let Pete Johnson know about 3C. You might want to e-mail him. They should never be allowed to sell his stuff again.
Agreed!!! But I don't want to come off as sounding like the "whiny ass" that wasn't able to get a box. I am sure Pete gets enough of those emails.
[Reply]
elderboy02 05:09 AM 06-27-2012
Originally Posted by kelmac07:
Agreed!!! But I don't want to come off as sounding like the "whiny ass" that wasn't able to get a box. I am sure Pete gets enough of those emails.
You could include the link to this thread in the e-mail and he can see that you are not the only one. I know Pete has an account on here, but he just doesn't check in here unless someone directs him to.
[Reply]
kelmac07 05:32 AM 06-27-2012
You could include the link to this thread in the e-mail and he can see that you are not the only one. I know Pete has an account on here, but he just doesn't check in here unless someone directs him to.
Sent him a tweet (my first ever at that) with a link to the thread...we'll see.
[Reply]
Ender 06:26 AM 06-27-2012
Good thinking.
[Reply]
WittyUserName 06:52 AM 06-27-2012
I just sent 3j a second email asking for an update on my order status. I plan on emailing them every day until I get some sort or response.
[Reply]
Fordman4ever 07:37 AM 06-27-2012
Not to thread jack, but Tobacco world in Marietta has 5-6 boxes. Here is their website for contact info.The Cigar Super Store

I'm not affiliated with them in any manner, I was just there today and saw that they had some.
[Reply]
longknocker 08:26 AM 06-27-2012
I'm not sure. Other folks said they have been good. I am thinking I may just have smoked a dud.
Going To Rest Mine, Anyway For At Least 3 Months. :-) If Anyone Still Wants Some, Call Micah @ PartySource. Mine Should Be Coming In Tomorrow.
[Reply]
elderboy02 09:11 AM 06-27-2012
Originally Posted by longknocker:
...If Anyone Still Wants Some, Call Micah @ PartySource. Mine Should Be Coming In Tomorrow.
Mine from The Party Source should be here today. I could have picked them up as I live only 15 minutes away, but shipping is cheaper than gas and tax :-)
[Reply]
ucubed 09:30 AM 06-27-2012
I'm not sure. Other folks said they have been good. I am thinking I may just have smoked a dud.
I've smoked through all of them a couple times...Wolfie, Mini Mum, Lil Drac, Baby Face, Frank Jr. in the order in which I liked. Frank Jr. is the only one I think that could use some age on it and will get better.
[Reply]
363 09:45 AM 06-27-2012
Originally Posted by ucubed:
I've smoked through all of them a couple times...Wolfie, Mini Mum, Lil Drac, Baby Face, Frank Jr. in the order in which I liked. Frank Jr. is the only one I think that could use some age on it and will get better.
how much time would you say is good time?
[Reply]
688sonarmen 09:56 AM 06-27-2012
Waited and just scored a box from my local, they are out now though.
[Reply]
ucubed 11:20 AM 06-27-2012
Originally Posted by 363:
how much time would you say is good time?
Sadly more than a few months. The flavors weren't right at all. The Lil Draco might need a couple to get really really good. Pete really messed up if this what the Draco was suppose to taste like
[Reply]
Chainsaw13 11:33 AM 06-27-2012
See I liked the Frank Jr ROTT. That twang which I never got in the original was a nice bonus.
[Reply]
DaBear 11:55 AM 06-27-2012
Sadly more than a few months. The flavors weren't right at all. The Lil Draco might need a couple to get really really good. Pete really messed up if this what the Draco was suppose to taste like
From everyone I know who's smoked the Drac, the Drac was hands down the worst of the Monster Series, and the Lil Drac was infinite times better. I enjoyed the Lil Drac, but agree it would really shine with a couple months of down time
[Reply]
maninblack 12:47 PM 06-27-2012
I finally got my refund from 3J's. Waiting on my box from Neens to show up.
[Reply]
363 01:00 PM 06-27-2012
You think they might be good my Halloween? :-)
[Reply]
ucubed 01:16 PM 06-27-2012
I had a full size Drac the other day and I don't think they'll get any better.. past they're prime I believe... though it's more tolerable...
[Reply]
DaBear 01:44 PM 06-27-2012
Personally, I enjoyed them fresh. They could use a little time, but why not smoke em if you've got em? A little one dimensional, but a good earthy smoke, gets a tiny kick of spice toward the end.
[Reply]
kelmac07 03:19 PM 06-27-2012
I finally received an email from 3Js this morning..."should be in Friday, will receive an email from USPS when it ships...some mumbo jumbo about a free LE tshirt...blah blah blah".

I ordered a box from The Party Source at 1153 this morning...they shipped it at 1222. :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
kelmac07 03:28 PM 06-27-2012
I signed up on Tweeter just to tweet Pete...and his immediate response was that retailers were told not to pre-sell until they had the product, and that he was sorry that I had to go through what I did. While the interaction was very cool, and the response was lightning fast. I truly understand why retailers pre-sell...just not why they charge your CC before they have the product to send to you.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 15
« First < 2101112 1314 > Last »
Up