Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 12 of 21
« First < 2101112 1314 > Last »
General Discussion>Tattoos?
Eleven 10:24 AM 07-02-2011
Originally Posted by area51:
The wife and I...I have about 50...she has, none.
Hah!

My wife was 35 before she got her first tattoo. She just mentioned the other day about getting another one.

She gave me some sob story about liking the way my arm looks when it's tan when I mentioned a sleeve for myself.
[Reply]
inkcube 10:47 AM 07-02-2011
I will have to see if I have some photos laying around, I have a Japanese Happi suit depicting the warrior-priest Benkei, whose boyhood nickname was Oniwakamaru fighting a giant carp (koi). Needless to say it took hundred of hours to complete.
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 07:29 AM 07-18-2011
This is a tattoo I have been thinking about, finally took the time to start a sketch.
I need to redraw it better, this is just a rough draft. Any opinions?

It is my english bulldogs face.

[Reply]
lilcgrsmkr 09:40 AM 07-18-2011
i have a dragon on my left shoulder blade and a frog and a butterfly. if you never had one and you are thinking of getting one, it is addicting..i thought i was just going to get the dragon..but later came the frog and the butterfly.. and pick ones that mean something important to you or something you won't get bored or hate later..
[Reply]
Chainsaw13 07:03 PM 08-06-2011
The latest work on my back piece. The last thing will be to add the scales to the dragon. Shaping up nicely.

[Reply]
Eleven 07:28 PM 08-06-2011
Got this added around an old existing tattoo while we were in Florida last month:

[Reply]
Scothew 10:02 PM 08-06-2011
Bob, thats awesome, cant wait to see the finished result!

And Scott, that looks great as well! any plans to have the old one freshened or anything?
[Reply]
Eleven 11:22 AM 08-07-2011
Originally Posted by Scothew:
And Scott, that looks great as well! any plans to have the old one freshened or anything?
I have actually found the guy who did the original piece from about 20 years ago, I'm gonna make an appointment and have him re-do it for nostalgia!
[Reply]
Scothew 11:31 AM 08-07-2011
Originally Posted by Eleven:
I have actually found the guy who did the original piece from about 20 years ago, I'm gonna make an appointment and have him re-do it for nostalgia!
thats very cool!
[Reply]
BnBTobacco 05:54 PM 08-07-2011
This looks good Shane but I would be able to appreciate more if I'll see the colored presentation. I'll wait for your next pose.

Originally Posted by Blak Smyth:
This is a tattoo I have been thinking about, finally took the time to start a sketch.
I need to redraw it better, this is just a rough draft. Any opinions?

It is my english bulldogs face.

[Reply]
irratebass 04:14 AM 08-25-2011
Too lazy to post them all individually, so here they are and backstorys.....enjoy

http://irratebass.wordpress.com/2011/05/14/my-tattoos/
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 04:42 AM 08-25-2011
Originally Posted by irratebass:
Too lazy to post them all individually, so here they are and backstorys.....enjoy

So, you're into hardcore I can see... COC and DRI are logos I have not seen in years! :-)

I was expecting to see a tattoo if "the bars", lol!
[Reply]
area51 05:20 AM 08-25-2011
Ah some hardcore talk, this I like
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 05:34 AM 08-25-2011

I think you NEED to get that Mr.T stainglass image! Love it!

Originally Posted by BnBTobacco:
This looks good Shane but I would be able to appreciate more if I'll see the colored presentation. I'll wait for your next pose.
I am no where near getting this done, while I do draw alot I don't typically work with color. I would most likely get it black with a ton of shading to make it look old.
[Reply]
irratebass 07:06 AM 08-25-2011
Originally Posted by mosesbotbol:
So, you're into hardcore I can see... COC and DRI are logos I have not seen in years! :-)

I was expecting to see a tattoo if "the bars", lol!
Oh yes indeed, got that D.R.I. for my 40th. Still waiting on the Black Flag & DK for that matter, they are on the list, but something else always comes up.

Originally Posted by :
Ah some hardcore talk, this I like
:-):-)

Originally Posted by :
I think you NEED to get that Mr.T stainglass image! Love it!
Thanks, that's an idea....but I would have to have Mr. T throwning the horns lol :-)
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 07:12 AM 08-25-2011
Thanks, that's an idea....but I would have to have Mr. T throwning the horns lol :-)
Even better:-)
...In stain glass!
[Reply]
irratebass 07:21 AM 08-25-2011
Even better:-)
...In stain glass!
You're giving me ideas for my custom avatar heh. :-)
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 08:42 AM 08-25-2011
You're giving me ideas for my custom avatar heh. :-)
Look at my latest avatar post:-)
[Reply]
irratebass 09:16 AM 08-25-2011
Look at my latest avatar post:-)
HOLY CRAP!!!! I love it!!!! :-):-)

Thank you Sir!
[Reply]
area51 02:47 PM 08-25-2011
I have the blood for blood skull on my leg =]
[Reply]
Page 12 of 21