Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 12 of 13
« First < 2101112 13 >
All Cigar Discussion>WTF is wrong with people?
MajorCaptSilly 04:13 PM 10-28-2010
I haven't read the entire thread but wanted to participate. Can someone please punch my card?

MCS
BC-Axeman 04:20 PM 10-28-2010
+1 for MCS
BnBTobacco 09:07 AM 10-30-2010
Originally Posted by benedic08:
Here's what I would've done in that situation. After her lecture, with a maniac tone tell her "Your lecture only makes my Pen*s HARDER!" Then proceed by inviting her into your house. She's probably gonna start walking away and scare the crap out of her for a while.
The look on her face would have been priceless. Good one! :-)

What if she's not the type to just walk away though? You could get slapped in the face or worst yet, get a good kick in the balls. Some women are very protective of their children, probably why she did what she did.
Jack Straw 09:53 PM 11-08-2010
Originally Posted by gijoey959:
O.o leave for a few hours and the thread sprouts wings

She came up from behind-ish, so by the time I saw the b*ch, it was too late, I don't really like going to jail, so I just verbally assaulted her, and I found out she has been charged with tresspassing, and destruction of property, since the pulling the cigar out of my mouth would be hard to prove :-) anyway, $15<permanent record + court fees + any other fees

It all equaled out, plus I just got birthday bombed by my own fiance :-) my luck!
Why pay $10 to see a movie, when a thread like this can one minute send my blood pressure through the roof in anger, and then, with news like this, restore my faith that somehow, some way, mankind is not doomed after all. Bravo.
docdoty 09:57 PM 11-08-2010
What andrew said x2
lbowles2 09:55 AM 11-09-2010
Originally Posted by Dunkel:
I'd have farted violently in her mouth.
You my friend are my new hero!!! :-) :-)
replicant_argent 10:02 AM 11-09-2010
Originally Posted by icehog3:
As opposed to pnoon's dating life before marriage, which was defined as "Assault by Flatulence".
There was a definition of flatulence way back in the Cretaceous Period?
pnoon 10:08 AM 11-09-2010
Originally Posted by replicant_argent:
There was a definition of flatulence way back in the Cretaceous Period?
Tough crowd.
:-)
Posted via Mobile Device
Ahbroody 11:12 AM 11-09-2010
This thread is reminding me of herpes
landhoney 03:19 PM 11-11-2010
Originally Posted by benedic08:
Here's what I would've done in that situation. After her lecture, with a maniac tone tell her "Your lecture only makes my Pen*s HARDER!" Then proceed by inviting her into your house. She's probably gonna start walking away and scare the crap out of her for a while.
This made me lol, had to let you know, been laughing at the thought for days. :-)
sikk50 04:01 PM 11-11-2010
Originally Posted by Ahbroody:
That ****'ll come back with ya
flybum62 01:22 PM 11-13-2010
A friend and I were tailgating at Purdue fooatball game last year when some snooty woman came past us twice and gave us an ear full because we were smoking cigars, said that "they stink to much." My frined told he to f.off, off she ran and came back with her husband who was smoking a cigarette! Some people!!!!
nick2021 06:27 AM 11-14-2010
Originally Posted by flybum62:
A friend and I were tailgating at Purdue fooatball game last year when some snooty woman came past us twice and gave us an ear full because we were smoking cigars, said that "they stink to much." My frined told he to f.off, off she ran and came back with her husband who was smoking a cigarette! Some people!!!!
lol what did the husband say?
flybum62 02:28 PM 11-14-2010
He just smiled apoligized and a grabed his wife by the arm and started chewing her out. He came back and broght us a couple of beers. He sat down and talked for about a 1/2 hr. Actually, a pretty nice guy.
gijoey959 03:36 PM 11-14-2010
Originally Posted by Ahbroody:
+1 :-)
Bill86 03:38 PM 11-14-2010
He just smiled apoligized and a grabed his wife by the arm and started chewing her out. He came back and broght us a couple of beers. He sat down and talked for about a 1/2 hr. Actually, a pretty nice guy.
:-)

LOL about smoking cigarettes and not cigars. Come on......smoke is smoke you either like it or hate it. I've smoked both and I'd rather smell cigar smoke.
joeobx 03:41 PM 11-14-2010
Bet he didn't get any for a while
cmitch 03:58 PM 11-14-2010
You shoulda kicked her in the balls.
BnBTobacco 03:58 AM 02-18-2011
Probably, it was her way of letting out her feelings for her husband who is a smoker also. You served as the outlet.
chand 05:15 AM 02-18-2011
What is with the thread necrophilia around here lately!
Page 12 of 13
« First < 2101112 13 >
Up