"I almost shagged my own brother...do you know how humiliating that is?"

"Another 2 minutes and I would have been swimming in Tig territory."
[Reply]
elderboy02 04:52 AM 11-11-2010
Originally Posted by icehog3:
"I almost shagged my own brother...do you know how humiliating that is?"

"Another 2 minutes and I would have been swimming in Tig territory."
:-)

I really enjoyed this week's episode. The dude cutting up the rat was pretty gruesome :-)
[Reply]
Gophernut 10:44 AM 11-11-2010
Originally Posted by elderboy02:
:-)

I really enjoyed this week's episode. The dude cutting up the rat was pretty gruesome :-)
I agree, great episode. There were more than a few times I had to turn away from the tv.
[Reply]
Bill86 09:59 PM 11-11-2010
DECENT episode.....but really jax didn't IMMEDIATELY kill the people that took his son? Come on! He's actually thinking about what that idiot does with peoples children? Weak sauce.....
[Reply]
icehog3 12:33 AM 11-12-2010
The previews imply that Jax will end up leaving Abel in Ireland with the adopted family. Doesn't bode well for accepting Tara's pregnancy if that is true.
[Reply]
Superbad 07:00 AM 11-12-2010
The who trip to Ireland thing has been fairly stupid to me. Jax should have dragged that priest to go get his son, right then. As to giving my son away to someone else, no way! Not even going to think about it. If it comes down to either change my lifestyle and job or give up my children, kids win every time. This is just a more convoluted replay of Jax wrestling with what his dad wrote in that book. I think this will become the recurring theme for the life of the show, Jax is waffling about leaving the club, then he will get sucked back in, repeat ad infinitum.
[Reply]
icehog3 10:05 AM 11-12-2010
Originally Posted by Superbad:
If it comes down to either change my lifestyle and job or give up my children, kids win every time.
Agree with you 100% for real life. But for drama, not interested in watching Jax's adventures as the new assistant manager at Applebees. :-)

Your take on the "waffling" is spot on too, that was set up as the conundrum from episode #1.
[Reply]
Bunker 10:16 AM 11-12-2010
Peggy Bundy seems willing to kill for the kid more so than Jax.
[Reply]
trader1974 02:51 PM 11-13-2010
Agree with you 100% for real life. But for drama, not interested in watching Jax's adventures as the new assistant manager at Applebees. :-)

Your take on the "waffling" is spot on too, that was set up as the conundrum from episode #1.
I, on the other hand, would love to see Jax's adventures as an Applebee's manager. I can just picture some dudes comin' in having too many big brutus beers thinking they will have some fun smack talkin' the dorky manager, when all of a sudden.....Bam, Jax has a relapse and goes all SOA on them.

Ok, Ok, so maybe his adventures wouldn't last long in that scenario, but it would be funny to watch.
[Reply]
Superbad 06:01 PM 11-14-2010
I am ok if Jax is going to waffle over leaving the MC, as long as it is for interesting reasons, because some crazy priest handed my son over to be adopted is not an interesting reason.
Hey, here is the next story line, Jax flies back to the US with no son, and since they never reported him as officially kidnapped. Jax goes to Federal prison for the disappearance of his child.
[Reply]
icehog3 06:10 PM 11-14-2010
I like the Applebees idea better. :-)
[Reply]
Patrick B 01:14 AM 11-16-2010
I wish someone would have tagged the hot redhead and I could at least have seen a lil something...
[Reply]
elderboy02 09:45 PM 11-16-2010
Tonight's episode was very good. The season finale looks awesome! :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 11:13 PM 11-16-2010
Tonight's episode was very good. The season finale looks awesome! :-)
It's not for two weeks, how can you tell which scenes were from next week and which were from the finale, Dan? Either way, looking forward to a great last two weeks.
[Reply]
elderboy02 05:02 AM 11-17-2010
It's not for two weeks, how can you tell which scenes were from next week and which were from the finale, Dan? Either way, looking forward to a great last two weeks.
I thought when they were showing the preview, they said that there was only 1 episode left? :-)
[Reply]
kydsid 09:09 AM 11-17-2010
I thought when they were showing the preview, they said that there was only 1 episode left? :-)
they did. i assumed the next episode was the finale too. is it one more and a finale?

and on another note all those who didnt like how long the missing abel thing went on should have loved last nights episode. :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
icehog3 01:19 PM 11-17-2010
They actually said "one episode left until the season finale." I can see how it was confusing.
[Reply]
Bill86 02:27 PM 11-17-2010
Eh decent episode. This whole Lets f**K with jax every episode thing is pretty annoying. The sons don't kick any ass anymore. They fail at everything, MANY times before finally getting it right.
[Reply]
elderboy02 02:45 PM 11-17-2010
Tara is pretty darn smart. She did a hell of a job slashing that chick. She should have shot that dude though when he was bending over looking at his girl.
[Reply]
Bill86 04:01 PM 11-17-2010
Tara is pretty darn smart. She did a hell of a job slashing that chick. She should have shot that dude though when he was bending over looking at his girl.
Agreed. I really didn't understand that at all. She's so dead.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 17
« First < 2101112 1314 > Last »
Up