Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 12 of 14
« First < 2101112 1314 >
All Cigar Discussion>Pete Johnson goes Vampire!
vankleekkw 07:29 PM 10-26-2009
Anyone hear back from the shop in GA? I can't tell whether I was on a list or not as they took my number down, but I still haven't heard anything.
[Reply]
tobii3 07:31 PM 10-26-2009
Originally Posted by coastietech:
...Funny how people look at cigars differently than they do every other product out there. I don't see anyone on the board complaining about LE cars, guns, guitars, or any other LE product. Ask any musician on this board who collects an instrument what they would do for a LE. Ask a surfer who collects boards what he would do for a LE board. People collect thing and LE makes the collector enjoy the hobby.
A) Most of us don't "collect" cigars, we smoke them.

B) I've never smoked a car, a gun, guitar or surfboard. Nor do I have ANY inclination to do so.

C) I'm waiting for Pete Johnson to coordinate with Kaizad Hansotia on his next "box".....:-)
[Reply]
Mr.Goodfella 07:38 PM 10-26-2009
Originally Posted by RightAJ:
So I went to Holts today after work figuring I may be able to pick up one or two of each, and walked out with a box of Dracs and two Boris'. I am still in shock, and unbelieveably excited! They still had 2 boxes of Dracs and about 4 of the Boris so I kinda guilt-tripped the manager into hooking me up:-) since the other Holts screwed me. Hey, ya gotta do what ya gotta do!

PS thanx for the tip Kevin!

P*rn Pics:
Nice pick up AJ. I was wondering why you didn't participate in my Drac lotto earlier tonight.
It is kind of funny reading back on this thread and seeing some of the comments. First thing that comes to mind is I am glad you are not going to buy Tat products, leaves more for me. If someone was selling a box of Dracs right now, I bet those same people would inquire about purchasing them, funny how that works...:-)
[Reply]
RightAJ 07:38 PM 10-26-2009
Originally Posted by KDKLOSS:
I split a box of Drac with a guy I deployed to Iraq with. So far I've smoked one the the 7 I kept and man It was good. A little underfilled but I guess that's better than being overfilled and hard to draw. I put the 2 Boris I picked up and the remainder of the Dracs down for a rest in my Vino. Thanks for the info on the Boris. I might have been tempted to torch one sooner.

On another note I noticed on the back of the box of Dracs that there was a number written in the upper corner in silver marker. The number on my box was 72. Could that mean I got box 72 of 1300? No biggie just curious.

I think that is the number... I got 73 actually haha Kinda funny they wrote it in sharpie on the box. Must have been pretty last minute.

My one gripe with Tat is the fact that the box has paint on the inside! Looks cool but I don't want it to affect the smokes! I put the black paper underneath the bundle to prevent too much touching... Any suggestions there???

aj
[Reply]
Mr.Goodfella 07:42 PM 10-26-2009
Originally Posted by vankleekkw:
Anyone hear back from the shop in GA? I can't tell whether I was on a list or not as they took my number down, but I still haven't heard anything.
I got a call from them on Friday and got the box today.:-)
[Reply]
KDKLOSS 07:43 PM 10-26-2009
Originally Posted by RightAJ:
I think that is the number... I got 73 actually haha Kinda funny they wrote it in sharpie on the box. Must have been pretty last minute.

My one gripe with Tat is the fact that the box has paint on the inside! Looks cool but I don't want it to affect the smokes! I put the black paper underneath the bundle to prevent too much touching... Any suggestions there???

aj
My complaint is trivial. The lid on the box is so freakin hard to get off. I ended up not closing it all the way so I can get my fingernails in there to kind of pry the lid off next time I get the urge to smoke one. I took the black paper off and tossed it. If anyone thinks the paint will affect the cigars I'll cut some wax paper or something and lay it down inside the box.
[Reply]
tobii3 07:48 PM 10-26-2009
Originally Posted by Mr.Goodfella:
If someone was selling a box of Dracs right now, I bet those same people would inquire about purchasing them, funny how that works...:-)
Nope. We're all laughing at those of you caught in the hype.

Carry on.

:-)
[Reply]
colimo 10:58 PM 10-26-2009
am wondering how you all are getting them already....all the shops i have talked to have said they dont expect them until late this week. guess i should have tried harder...
[Reply]
stearns 05:01 AM 10-27-2009
i think the east coast got them first

stearns
[Reply]
s15driftking 05:09 AM 10-27-2009
Originally Posted by stearns:

stearns

just ask coastie tech, he'll succumb to anything with shiney "LE" packaging, it means its better AND worth more. In fact, he just bought a Limited Edition "Pirates of the Caribbean" Lego Pirate ship play set that doesn't hit the shelves until December BRAH!!!

:-):-):-)
[Reply]
stearns 05:11 AM 10-27-2009
dont hate on legos...

stearns
[Reply]
coastietech 05:39 AM 10-27-2009
Originally Posted by s15driftking:
just ask coastie tech, he'll succumb to anything with shiney "LE" packaging, it means its better AND worth more. In fact, he just bought a Limited Edition "Pirates of the Caribbean" Lego Pirate ship play set that doesn't hit the shelves until December BRAH!!!

:-):-):-)
That's not what I was saying at all. I've noticed a trend with your posts here they all tend to have an ignorant, rude and decisive feel to them.

You do you, and I'll do me. I enjoy the LE factor. Never said it made something bigger or better. If you think something that is a limited edition isn't worth more in reality then your mistaken. Go to the WTS section which do you think will sell faster and for more money, a box of Franks or a box of red labels?

You don't have to agree with me. I can accept an agree to disagree. What I think is ignorant is your way of belittling people who have a difference of opinion than you. It's not the first thread I've seen you do it, most likely won't be the last.

Either way like I said you do you and I'll do me because it's what I do best. :-)
[Reply]
GreekGodX 05:54 AM 10-27-2009
Originally Posted by stearns:

stearns
Stores in Michigan haven't gotten them yet.. So I have no idea how they were shipped..
[Reply]
s15driftking 06:39 AM 10-27-2009
That's not what I was saying at all. I've noticed a trend with your posts here they all tend to have an ignorant, rude and decisive feel to them.

You do you, and I'll do me. I enjoy the LE factor. Never said it made something bigger or better. If you think something that is a limited edition isn't worth more in reality then your mistaken. Go to the WTS section which do you think will sell faster and for more money, a box of Franks or a box of red labels?

You don't have to agree with me. I can accept an agree to disagree. What I think is ignorant is your way of belittling people who have a difference of opinion than you. It's not the first thread I've seen you do it, most likely won't be the last.
it was a joke, you need to relax.

Originally Posted by :
Either way like I said you do you and I'll do me because it's what I do best. :-)
NOW THAT STATEMENT IS DOWNRIGHT FUNNAY... dawg....

SO TOUGH!!
[Reply]
coastietech 07:05 AM 10-27-2009
it was a joke, you need to relax.

NOW THAT STATEMENT IS DOWNRIGHT FUNNAY... dawg....

SO TOUGH!!
I guess we all mature at different rates. Bobby I wish you nothing but the best bro. Have a great day. :-)
[Reply]
s15driftking 07:10 AM 10-27-2009
Same here, Go Browns!
[Reply]
tobii3 09:02 AM 10-27-2009
just ask coastie tech, he'll succumb to anything with shiney "LE" packaging, it means its better AND worth more.
That's not what I was saying at all.
Huh??

Bro your talking to the wrong person. I enjoy LE... I pretty much go after any LE item that falls into my hobby that I can. I go out of my way to buy LE. I don't see anyone on the board complaining about LE cars, guns, guitars, or any other LE product. Ask any musician on this board who collects an instrument what they would do for a LE. Ask a surfer who collects boards what he would do for a LE board
So....uh....what ARE you saying???

:-):-):-):-):-)

(this is all in good fun...please don't misunderstand me!!!)
[Reply]
GreekGodX 09:27 AM 10-27-2009
Can we get back to the topic please? Coastie and driftking kissed and made up.

Back to Tat dracs.
[Reply]
s15driftking 09:30 AM 10-27-2009
Originally Posted by tobii3:

So....uh....what ARE you saying???

:-):-):-):-):-)
That was my origianl point, BUT we are past this, love you Tobil3!!!

BAC TO THE DRAC!!!!
[Reply]
coastietech 09:30 AM 10-27-2009
Deleted after I saw the previous posts...
[Reply]
Page 12 of 14
« First < 2101112 1314 >
Up