acruce 05:43 PM 12-28-2008
Originally Posted by 12stones:
Is this still the opinion? :-)
We'll get um next season........:-)
[Reply]
shvictor 05:47 PM 12-28-2008
Originally Posted by acruce:
We'll get um next season........:-)
Thats our official Cowboys fan motto...:-)
[Reply]
floydp 06:15 PM 12-28-2008
I just saw the score, so glad I didn't waste a second of time watching these losers. Been a Cowboy fan for 30 plus years(and always will be), but a team with this much talent and absofarginlutely no heart. No leadership from ownership down. Been this way since Jerry ran off Jimmy Johnson. I could live with 1 and 15 and no talent. The Steeler game was a prime example of what this team is. The Steeler's have leadership and heart of which this Cowboy team has none. But that's just my opinion.

One positive, this team didn't get the opportunity to stink up the playoffs.
[Reply]
Starscream 06:34 PM 12-28-2008
Originally Posted by white_s2k:
Tony Romo is the most overrated quarterback in this leaque. He got himself a nice big paycheck and just said F it.
You said it not me. Romo sucks IMHO. Too many egos on this team right now. Not a Cowboys fan, but I sympathize with you fans' situation.
[Reply]
Cigarcop 06:41 PM 12-28-2008
I would hope there would be some "firing" going on tomorrow, but I doubt it:-)
[Reply]
shvictor 06:44 PM 12-28-2008
Originally Posted by andysutherland:
You said it not me. Romo sucks IMHO. Too many egos on this team right now. Not a Cowboys fan, but I sympathize with you fans' situation.
You know in Romos defense when you only have 1 sec to throw the ball its really hard to succeed. If you look at all the so called great QB's in the league what do they have in common? Their teams all have a great running game, and are committed to the run. The Cowboys have a pass happy Off. coord in Garrett. You put Romo on a team like the Giants with a great running game, and I think you would see a totally different outcome with him...my :-)
[Reply]
ashmaster 06:44 PM 12-28-2008
One positive, this team didn't get the opportunity to stink up the playoffs.[/quote]

AGAIN!!!!!
[Reply]
shvictor 06:45 PM 12-28-2008
Originally Posted by Cigarcop:
I would hope there would be some "firing" going on tomorrow, but I doubt it:-)
Jerry just said he's committed to Wade for next season. Well heres to 2010.
[Reply]
ashmaster 06:45 PM 12-28-2008
Originally Posted by floydp:
one positive, this team didn't get the opportunity to stink up the playoffs.
again!!!
[Reply]
Yazzie 06:52 PM 12-28-2008
The issue with the Cowboys starts at the top with Jerra and continues from there. There is a clear lack of leadership as in who is in charge on the sidelines. did you see when it was 4th down and Wade sends in the punting unit and Romo tells them to go back? WTF is that all about?

Contrast that with what took place in San Francisco since Singletary (No more interim tag by the way) took over. was there ever any doubt who was the clear leader of that football team?

If Bill Parcells could not make it work in Dallas I don't know who can with an owner that makes way to many on the field decisions.

Jerra could learn a two or thing from Robert Kraft. There should be a clear deleanation between ownership and management in the NFL
[Reply]
white_s2k 07:14 PM 12-28-2008
Originally Posted by shvictor:
You know in Romos defense when you only have 1 sec to throw the ball its really hard to succeed. If you look at all the so called great QB's in the league what do they have in common? Their teams all have a great running game, and are committed to the run. The Cowboys have a pass happy Off. coord in Garrett. You put Romo on a team like the Giants with a great running game, and I think you would see a totally different outcome with him...my :-)
Way too many what ifs when people try to defend Romo. Plain and simple, the guy has stunk it up all season. He has not played like a great QB in this league at all. He makes way too many mistakes and tries to make too many big plays, but this year 90% of those plays have ended up as interceptions or fumbles.

Hopefully, the offseason brings some change to this team. I wish the city of Dallas could impeach Jerry Jones. :-)
[Reply]
white_s2k 07:15 PM 12-28-2008
Originally Posted by Yazzie:
If Bill Parcells could not make it work in Dallas I don't know who can with an owner that makes way to many on the field decisions.
Yep, this team won't change until Jerry learns to hand the reigns over to the coaches.
[Reply]
Rock Star 07:27 PM 12-28-2008
THEY ALL SUCKED TODAY!!!! I guess im gonna be rootin for the Chargers!
[Reply]
rack04 07:31 PM 12-28-2008
Originally Posted by Rock Star:
THEY ALL SUCKED TODAY!!!! I guess im gonna be rootin for the Chargers!
Go OILERS, uh I mean Titans.:-)
[Reply]
Starscream 07:37 PM 12-28-2008
Originally Posted by rack04:
Go OILERS, uh I mean Titans.:-)
:-)

If the Panthers don't make it to the Superbowl, I hope the Titans do.
[Reply]
Doogie 06:55 AM 12-29-2008
Win and your in. they didn't even show up.
[Reply]
acruce 01:17 PM 12-29-2008
Jerry just said he's committed to Wade for next season. Well heres to 2010.
I still say we have a new coach next season.
[Reply]
shvictor 10:27 PM 12-29-2008
I am so glad this season is over.
[Reply]
Cigarcop 10:30 PM 12-29-2008
I am so glad this season is over.
Me too, I wouldn't take a single phone call today. I want people FIRED:-)
[Reply]
shvictor 10:31 PM 12-29-2008
Originally Posted by Cigarcop:
Me too, I wouldn't take a single phone call today. I want people FIRED:-)
I want The whole damn team fired except for Witten and Ware
[Reply]
Page 12 of 55
« First < 2101112 131422 > Last »
Up