Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 12 of 16
« First < 2101112 1314 > Last »
General Discussion>iPhone Sucks and Apple are Bastards
shilala 01:33 PM 04-12-2010
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Oh, I know Scott....I saw him at a Hawks game a few weeks ago. I just meant he "rocked" the NHL back in the day. :-)
I can remember Bobby Orr, but I can't remember Stan from when I was a kid. Everything I know of Stan I found out long after he was done.
I can't imagine a defenseman taking the Art Ross nowadays. He must have been something to see. :-)
icehog3 04:28 PM 04-12-2010
Originally Posted by shilala:
I can remember Bobby Orr, but I can't remember Stan from when I was a kid. Everything I know of Stan I found out long after he was done.
I can't imagine a defenseman taking the Art Ross nowadays. He must have been something to see. :-)
Stan was a center, so I assume you mean Orr regarding the Art Ross.

I was lucky enough to see Mikita play lots of games when they would come play the Wings at the Olympia, and then at the Stadium after my family moved to Chicago. A true NHL Legend.
shilala 05:11 PM 04-12-2010
Stan was a center, so I assume you mean Orr regarding the Art Ross.

I was lucky enough to see Mikita play lots of games when they would come play the Wings at the Olympia, and then at the Stadium after my family moved to Chicago. A true NHL Legend.
IIRC, Stan is the only defenseman to ever earn the Art Ross for highest scoring player. Dunno why that's stuck in my head, but it is. I'm too lazy to go look it up. :-)
Resipsa 06:28 PM 04-12-2010
I like chicken wings.
gpugliese 06:34 PM 04-12-2010
IIRC, Stan is the only defenseman to ever earn the Art Ross for highest scoring player. Dunno why that's stuck in my head, but it is. I'm too lazy to go look it up. :-)
I believe that was Orr, not Mikita.
replicant_argent 06:46 PM 04-12-2010
Originally Posted by Resipsa:
I like chicken wings.
MMMM>>>>>>> wings.........
Blueface 06:48 PM 04-12-2010
I like chicken wings.
Originally Posted by replicant_argent:
MMMM>>>>>>> wings.........
I prefer the wingless variety.
icehog3 07:01 PM 04-12-2010
Originally Posted by gpugliese:
I believe that was Orr, not Mikita.
Correct, Greg...Mikita was a center his whole career. :-)
JaKaacH 08:31 PM 04-12-2010
I like chicken wings.
I bet the chicken likes them more than you.
icehog3 09:13 PM 04-12-2010
Originally Posted by JaKaacH:
I bet the chicken likes them more than you.
Cannibal chickens? :-)
catfish2 09:13 PM 04-12-2010
After Saturdays herf I decided to try and catch up on this one. This thread is giving me a head ache and I'm starting to puke blood. Oh, by the way Ford sucks.
icehog3 09:15 PM 04-12-2010
Originally Posted by catfish2:
After Saturdays herf I decided to try and catch up on this one. This thread is giving me a head and I'm starting to puke blood. Oh, by the way Ford sucks.
You didn't have a head before? I heard you had a ginormous head. :-)
catfish2 09:16 PM 04-12-2010
Originally Posted by Blueface:
I prefer the wingless variety.
Wow, I've never seen a wingless chicken.
macpappy 09:17 PM 04-12-2010
After Saturdays herf I decided to try and catch up on this one. This thread is giving me a head and I'm starting to puke blood. Oh, by the way Ford sucks.
Ford: Found On Road Dead.

I hate AT&T. Currently it is the provider for my high speed internet and telephone lines. Next week I am switching to a Charter Cable bundle. It's not perfect but maybe my phone and internet won't go out at least once every three months.
catfish2 09:20 PM 04-12-2010
You didn't have a head before? I heard you had a ginormous head. :-)

Thank you for correcting me. I meant that it was giving me a "HEAD ACHE". Some time my typing finger can't keep up with my thoughts. Although since the divorce I haven't had much head, ginormous or not.
icehog3 09:23 PM 04-12-2010
Thank you for correcting me. I meant that it was giving me a "HEAD ACHE". Some time my typing finger can't keep up with my thoughts. Although since the divorce I haven't had much head, ginormous or not.
It must be your ginormous brain, Don. :-)

I always thought the head was more frequent after divorce. :-) :-)
Chris. 09:23 PM 04-12-2010
I love my 3GS. It's jailbroken, so it can do anything ans everything I want it to. I hate using un-modded iphones now. the fact that they don't offer insurance on them is shitty though...I pay $87/month with unlimited text, data, and 450 anytime minutes.
catfish2 09:26 PM 04-12-2010
It must be your ginormous brain, Don. :-)

I always thought the head was more frequent after divorce. :-) :-)

I noticed you used the word thought. Did reality not live up to your expectations?
icehog3 09:32 PM 04-12-2010
I noticed you used the word thought. Did reality not live up to your expectations?
Gimmie some time, the ink ain't even dry. :-)
catfish2 09:40 PM 04-12-2010
Gimmie some time, the ink ain't even dry. :-)
Who you kidding. In the divorce game I'm the new-be.
Page 12 of 16
« First < 2101112 1314 > Last »
Up