Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 12 of 22
« First < 2101112 1314 > Last »
General Discussion>Fourth Annual Fantasy Football for Stakes and the Troops
shilala 04:32 PM 09-25-2013
Okay, I think I figured out exactly what you meant now, brother.

Scott: Stabbingcactii, Tjarv
Matt: Sofaman, TDsandbeer

To make this easier yet, here's my draft priority order so you can finish this up next time you see it.
chaase
SmokinJenks
Tampa torpedoes
Grain Belt
I'm also assuming we can't pick our own teams, cause I'd have picked me or you first.
If you want, we can add our teams to our list of teams. Or I can take you and you can take my team. Or whatever. Just so all 10 teams are represented in our two teams, ya know? Or not, that's fine, too.
[Reply]
shilala 04:42 PM 09-25-2013
If someone wants to bet a fiver of cc's on a personal bet, I'm all about that. :-)
Being this is for the troops, let's say we each have to donate a fiver of troop sticks in order to play.

I'm thinking we can each make up a 4 player team for the week and go head to head. QB/WR/RB/TE. No draft, just pick your players, all are available. If both of us pick the same player for a position, it'll be a wash, so it doesn't matter.
The odds of us picking the same 4 players is almost nil, so I'm not concerned about that.
I think that'd be a pretty badass game right there.
[Reply]
JenksAnejo 09:01 PM 09-25-2013
Just got home from school and opened this bad ass of a pass up!

Here's the puts and takes, once this gets approved ill have it sent to Coach Deg!

Let me know guys! Thanks!

Puts

Unbanded Opus (band lost due to a project :-) this is just a throw in since I don't have hardly any NC's anymore)
'12 H Upmann #2
'06 LE Partagas
'11 MC Especial
'12 Cohiba Behike 54

Takes

Hopefully this will work!

Glad to have a little time to get back on here.
[Reply]
Mattso3000 10:49 PM 09-25-2013
Originally Posted by shilala:
Okay, I think I figured out exactly what you meant now, brother.

To make this easier yet, here's my draft priority order so you can finish this up next time you see it.
chaase
SmokinJenks
Tampa torpedoes
Grain Belt
I'm also assuming we can't pick our own teams, cause I'd have picked me or you first.
If you want, we can add our teams to our list of teams. Or I can take you and you can take my team. Or whatever. Just so all 10 teams are represented in our two teams, ya know? Or not, that's fine, too.
I was just thinking 2 teams each so lets stick to this:

Highest combined score wins!
[Reply]
Mattso3000 10:54 PM 09-25-2013
Jarrod! Incredible puts! That Behike looks sweet...just wish I had something worth trading for it :-)

I think we were trying to throw in 2 extras the first lap so if you have another random higher end NC lying around to toss in there it gets a big thumbs up from me.
[Reply]
sofaman 04:24 AM 09-26-2013
Scott how about 10 troop sticks on our matchup this weekend???
[Reply]
shilala 06:07 AM 09-26-2013
You got it, Scott.
Jarrod, what Matt said. Everyone is tossing in a couple extras at least this go around.
[Reply]
JenksAnejo 06:39 AM 09-26-2013
Awesome no problem. Thanks for letting me know.
[Reply]
JenksAnejo 07:11 AM 09-26-2013
Anyone else have an opinion?
[Reply]
TJarv 07:36 AM 09-26-2013
Looks great Jarrod
[Reply]
chaase321 02:12 PM 09-26-2013
Originally Posted by shilala:
If someone wants to bet a fiver of cc's on a personal bet, I'm all about that. :-)
Being this is for the troops, let's say we each have to donate a fiver of troop sticks in order to play.

I'm thinking we can each make up a 4 player team for the week and go head to head. QB/WR/RB/TE. No draft, just pick your players, all are available. If both of us pick the same player for a position, it'll be a wash, so it doesn't matter.
The odds of us picking the same 4 players is almost nil, so I'm not concerned about that.
I think that'd be a pretty badass game right there.
Scott, I'll take you up on this bet, but I don't want to do this week. I don't have time to actually take a look and see who would be the best team for me. Also, my "packages :-) " won't be arriving for another week or 2 and I don't want to have to make you wait if you'd happen to win :-)
[Reply]
chaase321 02:13 PM 09-26-2013
Jarrod, your puts and take look on par brother (the behike is an awesome addition to this pass...lucky is he who gets it!).

Just the disclaimer that the others mentioned already...2 premiums this go around please. :-)
[Reply]
JenksAnejo 09:02 AM 09-28-2013
Headed to the PO. Going to Coach Deg!!
[Reply]
Mattso3000 10:28 PM 09-30-2013
Bets this week:
Tony vs. Shilala best QB/ WR combo in starting line-ups- Shilala wins! 51.02 to 37.08 Tony owes 5 troop sticks

Cole vs. Mark matchup- Mark wins! Cole owes 5 troop sticks

Matt vs. the Field- Scott wins! Matt owes 5 troop sticks

Matt vs. Shilala draft- Matt wins! 325.24 to 301.4 Shilala owes 10 troop sticks

Shilala vs. Scott matchup- Scott Wins! Shilala owes 10 troop sticks

Balance:
Shilala, balance of 75 sticks (after entry had 125 sticks for betting)
Chaase321, owes 14 sticks (after entry had 6 sticks for betting)
Sofaman, balance of 24 sticks (after entry had 24 sticks for betting)
Mattso3000, balance of 54 sticks (after entry and prior year bal had 69 sticks for betting)
mkarnold1, owes 1 stick (after entry had 14 sticks for betting)
malakai, balance of 35 sticks (after entry had 35 sticks for betting)
Tjarv, balance of 16 sticks (after entry had 21 sticks for betting)
Beeradvocate, balance of 2 sticks (after entry had 2 sticks for betting)
Coach_Deg, owes 20 sticks (also owes 6 entry)
JenksAnejo, balance of 0 sticks (also owes 6 entry)

Great bets last week all! Let's keep it going!
[Reply]
chaase321 07:51 AM 10-01-2013
Thanks Matt! Just wanted to let you know I threw another 24 sticks into the troop box this weekend, so my balance is at 10 after the 5'er lost to Mark.

Other than that, my records match yours. :-)

Great job betting guys!!!! Oh, and Shilala, Let's do the bet this week...my goodies from the island got here on Saturday! :-)

So the bet is, the best 4 player team: QB, WR, RB, TE for a 5'er of CCs, and we each donate a 5'er to the troops.

I'll get my players picked this week.
[Reply]
Mattso3000 08:57 AM 10-03-2013
Throwing a new twist in this week...

Betting the field again. 5 troop sticks against everyone, only this time you all can buy points. If you want to "take" the bet (everyone is in for 0 sticks straight up already) every stick you bet buys you a point. i.e. if you bet a troop fiver, you get 5 points. So if you put 15 troop sticks on the line and I win by 12...I still lose. Who wants in?
[Reply]
TJarv 09:34 AM 10-03-2013
I think I'll get my ass kicked but I'm in for 5 Matt
[Reply]
chaase321 10:58 AM 10-03-2013
Shilala here is my 4 player team:

QB = Peyton Manning
WR = Calvin Johnson
RB = LeSean McCoy
TE = Antonio Gates

Pick your poison brother! :-)
[Reply]
JenksAnejo 08:29 PM 10-03-2013
Coach, have you got the package yet?

UPS shows it was dropped off even though signature confirmation was included?
[Reply]
JenksAnejo 08:32 PM 10-03-2013
Matt I'm in plus 15 sticks!
[Reply]
Page 12 of 22
« First < 2101112 1314 > Last »
Up