Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 12 of 12
« First < 2101112
General Discussion>Cool iPhone/touch Apps, what do you like?
gettysburgfreak 01:53 PM 02-22-2011
so I take it then that there is no option to have my phone hit home towers only like my old droid? Would it be best then to call Verizon and tell them that I will be working near the border and see if there is anyway to reduce charges?
[Reply]
Chris. 02:41 PM 02-22-2011
Yea I'd say call them and make sure, but you can't be the only person who stays near international borders.
[Reply]
jonumberone 04:57 PM 03-04-2011
I am in love with Tripit

Forward them all your travel emails and they organize them, provide maps, weather, and other useful info on where your going.
Most importantly no more searching through emails to print out your reservations.
A whole lot of win here for even infrequent travelers!
[Reply]
Chris. 08:56 PM 03-04-2011
Pulse News app is a great app for organizing all of your news sources into one app. I have all the big names, plus some local websites and engadget on it and check it daily.

Fun With Death is a cool little angry birds wannabe.

Mobile Mouse Pro is a great network mouse if you have an HTPC or just want to control the computer from your phone.
[Reply]
Dave128 02:02 PM 03-12-2012
Just got an iPhone4. I'm going to have to check this thread out a little closer.
[Reply]
Hooligan 09:51 AM 04-28-2012
I usually pick up the popular ones from Cydia w/Hackulous.

I keep trying to use cigar boss but it constantly crashes for me.

Anyone play draw something?
[Reply]
SvilleKid 12:22 AM 07-31-2012
Brought an interesting one for iPhone tonight. Called Lightning Cam. Snaps photos of lightning as it happens.
[Reply]
irratebass 07:11 AM 07-31-2012
Originally Posted by SvilleKid:
Brought an interesting one for iPhone tonight. Called Lightning Cam. Snaps photos of lightning as it happens.
Cool!

I like Flipboard, can group your FB, Twitter, News, Instagram and others into one app, check it out.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 12
« First < 2101112
Up