Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 113 of 225
« First < 1363103111112113 114115123163213 > Last »
Sports>Red's Fans Check in
chippewastud79 10:31 AM 06-23-2011
Originally Posted by elderboy02:
Yeah. I mean you need to reward someone when they hit 3 HR's off of the Yankees in 1 game :-)
He could be the leadoff at that rate. :-)
[Reply]
Starscream 06:58 PM 06-24-2011
Volquez needs to be sent back down.
Don't care if he's serious now b/c of his haircut.:-)

Heisey seems to feel at home in the leadoff spot.
[Reply]
chippewastud79 07:04 PM 06-24-2011
Originally Posted by Starscream:
Volquez needs to be sent back down.
Don't care if he's serious now b/c of his haircut.:-)

Heisey seems to feel at home in the leadoff spot.
Dan hasn't commented much about the change or responded to sports talk, probably because his team MVP is playing absolutely terrible of late. Stubbs needs to get knocked down to the 8th spot. :-)

Heisey seems to atleast have some patience and try to get on base, rather than striking out on 4 or 5 pitches. Could be the answer. :-)

Edit: Stubbs strikes out again while I am typing :-)
[Reply]
Starscream 07:24 PM 06-24-2011
Stubbs does not need to get knocked down to the 8th spot. Stubbs needs to sit for 8 games.
[Reply]
secretsquirrel 07:31 PM 06-24-2011
Sam LeCure looks like player from the early 80's that just got off a night of binge drinking but he throwin well.
[Reply]
Starscream 07:47 PM 06-24-2011
Originally Posted by secretsquirrel:
Sam LeCure looks like player from the early 80's that just got off a night of binge drinking but he throwin well.
He's reminds me of an old cowboy. With his looks and his mentality. Cool and consistent.

Marty just said that Davey Johnson might be named the Nats manager as early as tomorrow. I'd love to see ol' Davey back in action again.
[Reply]
elderboy02 07:59 PM 06-24-2011
Stubbs does not need to get knocked down to the 8th spot. Stubbs needs to sit for 8 games.
I agree.
[Reply]
Starscream 09:04 PM 06-24-2011
That was a horrible last two innings. Stubbs sucks. Janish looked ok, but I still want Cozart called up. Votto's looked like crap lately too. Tied for third with the Pirates.:-)
[Reply]
chippewastud79 03:12 PM 06-25-2011
I agree.
Note the day that Dan said Stubbs sucks. He pretends to love him, but he really knows how terrible he is. :-)
[Reply]
chippewastud79 03:13 PM 06-25-2011
He needs a trip to Louisville, but no one will send him there. :-)
[Reply]
chippewastud79 08:06 PM 06-25-2011
Look who found some offense. Hell, even Stubbs broke out of his 5 for 38 slump. Nice to play some losing teams every once in a while to hover over .500 :-)
[Reply]
elderboy02 09:35 PM 06-25-2011
Reds win! Reds win! :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Starscream 10:21 AM 06-26-2011
Originally Posted by chippewastud79:
Look who found some offense. Hell, even Stubbs broke out of his 5 for 38 slump. Nice to play some losing teams every once in a while to hover over .500 :-)
Reds win! Reds win! :-) : :-) :-)
But we are still tied with the Bucs.:-)
[Reply]
chippewastud79 11:21 AM 06-26-2011
But we are still tied with the Bucs.:-)
This is the best team they have had in years and they are still squallering in mediocrity. The schedule is eating them alive right now, they can't beat a winning team and don't even look good against mediocre/bad teams. :-)

Ironically enough, the homers on FSN-OH said that the Yankees series was a potential World Series preview. That made me literally laugh out loud at my television. Its statements like that that remind me why I don't care for local broadcasts on a regular basis. :-)
[Reply]
Starscream 12:04 PM 06-26-2011
This is the best team they have had in years and they are still squallering in mediocrity. The schedule is eating them alive right now, they can't beat a winning team and don't even look good against mediocre/bad teams. :-)

Ironically enough, the homers on FSN-OH said that the Yankees series was a potential World Series preview. That made me literally laugh out loud at my television. Its statements like that that remind me why I don't care for local broadcasts on a regular basis. :-)
Listen to the radio. Marty and Brantley are always pretty cynical and truthful about the team. I prefer listening to those two any day of the week.
[Reply]
chippewastud79 01:17 PM 06-26-2011
Listen to the radio. Marty and Brantley are always pretty cynical and truthful about the team. I prefer listening to those two any day of the week.
I am a visual guy, need the pictures. :-) In the car I will listen on the radio, last time I did, however, Marty kept saying the final score wrong (about 19 times) :-)
[Reply]
Starscream 03:30 PM 06-26-2011
I am a visual guy, need the pictures. :-) In the car I will listen on the radio, last time I did, however, Marty kept saying the final score wrong (about 19 times) :-)
tv on, sound off and the radio going. Radio's only about 5 seconds ahead of the tv.:-)

I had fun tricking my wife last week predicting pitches that way.
[Reply]
elderboy02 04:46 PM 06-26-2011
tv on, sound off and the radio going. Radio's only about 5 seconds ahead of the tv.:-)

Dang it Andy! Stop quoting Adam. I have to read his posts if you quote him :-)
[Reply]
chippewastud79 07:10 PM 06-26-2011
Dang it Andy! Stop quoting Adam. I have to read his posts if you quote him :-)
You don't read them normally? Is that why you don't have any sports discussion when questions are posed to you? :-)
[Reply]
chippewastud79 07:20 PM 06-26-2011

Does that mean you get to hear Stubbs strikeout before you see it? I kind of like that concept, except I can usually predict it before I see it, like when he steps to the plate. :-)
[Reply]
Page 113 of 225
« First < 1363103111112113 114115123163213 > Last »
Up