Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 11 of 15
« First < 91011 1213 > Last »
All Cigar Discussion>Pre-order for Pete's mini monsters has begun!
longknocker 02:31 PM 06-26-2012
Originally Posted by elderboy02:
I had the mini Frank and I was underwhelmed. I pitched a quarter of it. I loved the original Franks. Maybe I just got a dud.
They Need A Lot Of Rest, You Think, Dan?
[Reply]
Brooks W 03:17 PM 06-26-2012
Originally Posted by longknocker:
Showing Out Of Stock On The Site, Now, Brooks.:-)
Sorry dudes, they had 50 boxes that sold out in 2 mins apparently...

insane...
[Reply]
maninblack 04:09 PM 06-26-2012
It appears the insanity is carrying over for the mini monsters just like it was with the regular line. Pete is a marketing genius. I for one have fallen for it.
[Reply]
E.J. 04:10 PM 06-26-2012
....and 3J's is who?
[Reply]
maninblack 04:15 PM 06-26-2012
A cigar shop in South Florida. Lost my business rather quickly.
[Reply]
Islayphile 04:18 PM 06-26-2012
Originally Posted by E.J.:
....and 3J's is who?
Originally Posted by maninblack:
Me too
[Reply]
ironchefscott 04:38 PM 06-26-2012
I guess I was lucky I got in on the first shipment they got.....sucks that the shipment is all staggered for everyone not on the east coast...or anyone who ordered too late to get in on the first shipment
[Reply]
maninblack 04:42 PM 06-26-2012
I just didn't appreciate the fact that they ducked my emails and charged me before they shipped. And when I talked to them on the phone, they acted like I was a bother and they had more important things to do.
[Reply]
ironchefscott 05:16 PM 06-26-2012
I just didn't appreciate the fact that they ducked my emails and charged me before they shipped. And when I talked to them on the phone, they acted like I was a bother and they had more important things to do.
that sucks...but I had nothing but postive communication with them....strange....sorry you had a different experence
[Reply]
FriendlyMan 06:37 PM 06-26-2012
Has anyone acctualy smoke any of these by now?
[Reply]
Chainsaw13 06:58 PM 06-26-2012
Originally Posted by FriendlyMan:
Yep, see my posts above.
[Reply]
363 07:20 PM 06-26-2012
I got the lil Wolfe card, does anyone have any duplicates that they would be looking to get rid of? I'd love to have em all, think it would make for some cool art!
[Reply]
Ender 07:46 PM 06-26-2012
Originally Posted by Islayphile:
I ordered off of Holts last night and I have yet to receive a back order call.

I'm sure I'm going to miss out like the rest of you guys
Me too. Still Keeping my fingers crossed.
[Reply]
Ender 08:14 PM 06-26-2012
Scratch that! Just got my email with the tracking #. Must have got lucky.
[Reply]
Islayphile 08:32 PM 06-26-2012
Originally Posted by Ender:
Scratch that! Just got my email with the tracking #. Must have got lucky.
I got my confirmation too
[Reply]
ZachF88 11:51 PM 06-26-2012
I called and left a message at 3JC's... never heard back. I emailed them and they responded quickly and said I was getting the shirt and blah blah blah. So I emailed them last Friday and asked them for any info, since they were suppose to ship that day. I received a horribly written email that made no sense. I responded back and never heard back. Will be filing a dispute with my credit card. They are the WORST company to deal with. "Jeremy" is all nice and everything when you are ordering, but he doesn't stand behind his word and doesn't keep his customers, who have been charged, updated.

I also ordered a 5er of Tat mexico experiments with my lil monsters and they have been sold out for over a week now. I asked if I was still getting them, but never received an answer.
[Reply]
kelmac07 01:40 AM 06-27-2012
Originally Posted by ZachF88:
I called and left a message at 3JC's... never heard back. I emailed them and they responded quickly and said I was getting the shirt and blah blah blah. So I emailed them last Friday and asked them for any info, since they were suppose to ship that day. I received a horribly written email that made no sense. I responded back and never heard back. Will be filing a dispute with my credit card. They are the WORST company to deal with. "Jeremy" is all nice and everything when you are ordering, but he doesn't stand behind his word and doesn't keep his customers, who have been charged, updated.

I also ordered a 5er of Tat mexico experiments with my lil monsters and they have been sold out for over a week now. I asked if I was still getting them, but never received an answer.
Three weeks later and still no word from them. :-) :-) Will NEVER recommend this place to anyone.
[Reply]
Fia 02:58 AM 06-27-2012
Originally Posted by FriendlyMan:
I was gifted the baby face and I liked it very much!
[Reply]
elderboy02 04:51 AM 06-27-2012
Originally Posted by longknocker:
They Need A Lot Of Rest, You Think, Dan?
I'm not sure. Other folks said they have been good. I am thinking I may just have smoked a dud.
[Reply]
elderboy02 04:52 AM 06-27-2012
Originally Posted by kelmac07:
Three weeks later and still no word from them. :-) :-) Will NEVER recommend this place to anyone.
Mac, I think it is time to let Pete Johnson know about 3C. You might want to e-mail him. They should never be allowed to sell his stuff again.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 15
« First < 91011 1213 > Last »
Up