Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 11 of 21
« First < 91011 1213 > Last »
General Discussion>Tattoos?
sikk50 01:29 PM 01-24-2011
Originally Posted by tx_tuff:
You have added a lot since the first part of the tattoo, I like it! So how much more are you doing to it?
I need to color in the characters, and then I'm going to start on the back of my leg. I'm also going to have him put more orange in the yellow at the bottom. I'm boy a fan of how bright the yellow is
[Reply]
tx_tuff 01:36 PM 01-24-2011
Originally Posted by sikk50:
I need to color in the characters, and then I'm going to start on the back of my leg. I'm also going to have him put more orange in the yellow at the bottom. I'm boy a fan of how bright the yellow is
The yellow is a lot brighter then the rest of the tattoo, some orange in it should balance it out nice.
[Reply]
Chainsaw13 08:38 AM 02-08-2011
Had another small session last night on my back piece. Coming along nicely. Can't wait to get into the scales on the dragon.
Attached: photo.jpg (107.5 KB) 
[Reply]
HK3- 08:48 AM 02-08-2011
Originally Posted by Chainsaw13:
Had another small session last night on my back piece. Coming along nicely. Can't wait to get into the scales on the dragon.
That's looking really good Bob!
[Reply]
thebayratt 09:22 PM 06-26-2011
My first and not last tattoo.
Its my daughter Satori's name in Japanese.

[Reply]
jesseboston81 05:00 PM 06-27-2011
There's some great ink in this thread! Here's my only (so far) tat. For those who don't recognize it, it's a chain ring from a road bicycle.

[Reply]
Wanger 11:31 AM 06-29-2011
My last ink (on the back of my left calf)...a Christmas present from my wife...got it just before New Years. :-)

[Reply]
LasciviousXXX 12:05 PM 06-29-2011
I loved the concept behind that one bro :-)
[Reply]
Scothew 12:49 PM 06-29-2011
I started my first one back in feb. I had something in mind, and the guy I met thankfully was a honest and upfront artist that basically said, yeah its cool, but wouldnt really work right and look good on your arm. So he offered to draw me up something after asking me what all i was into so he came up with this. For 24yrs old, he's really good and is building a great rep in this area since he moved here trying to turn his life around.

He did this in about 2.5 hours of work, but we got another 3 or so in shading and all he wants to do. Its a cross of course, he went real heavy on it since he wants it to be the main focal point and stand out the most. Has my son and daughters name in it, and a cross hair in the middle, since I do a fair amount of shooting. The outside is a deer antler, sorta doesnt look like it now but will on the final and forming the circle is a light path that has deer tracks in it. I am so itching to go get this finished just havent had the spare funds yet to do it.

Also attached is a tat he did for my wife on her leg. This pic was right after it was done, he spent 4 hours doing this and goes into amazing detail. If you play warcraft you'll prob reconize it.

Dang I type alot :-)

Attached: IMG_0659.jpg (90.4 KB) IMG_0112.jpg (93.8 KB) 
[Reply]
Chainsaw13 01:03 PM 06-29-2011
Originally Posted by Wanger:
My last ink (on the back of my left calf)...a Christmas present from my wife...got it just before New Years. :-)

That's a really cool concept. Is that a Redwings wheel in the lower right portion?
[Reply]
Wanger 05:14 PM 06-29-2011
Originally Posted by Chainsaw13:
That's a really cool concept. Is that a Redwings wheel in the lower right portion?
Nope. It's actually a symbol of one of my addictions. Triathlons. Swim, bike, run baby! :-)

My next race is a half ironman on July 24th. :-)
[Reply]
Chainsaw13 05:49 PM 06-29-2011
Ok, I can see that now. I had a feeling that wasn't some adaptation of the Redwings logo but it does look similar, at least shape wise. Very cool concept. :-)
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 11:55 AM 06-30-2011
Scott,
the colors on your second one look great!

I don't currently have any tattoos, however I do draw them for friends.

This is a tattoo I drew for a coworker during a meeting:
(I redrew it perfect but he liked this kinda raw look better)

Another tattoo I drew for a female friend's shoulder and arm:
[Reply]
Kneo 07:28 PM 06-30-2011
Here are my latest. I traded the artist my old Xbox 360 and a DVD Camcorder.

[Reply]
thebayratt 08:45 PM 06-30-2011
Going to get my 2nd Tattoo this tuesday or wednesday.
2 Tattoos in one month.... it is addicting!
I have been talking with the artist and he is estimating about 4hours of inking.... thats a long time to sit still!!!
[Reply]
DTM 04:01 PM 07-01-2011
My left arm is sleeved from the shoulder to the wrist with a Celtic/Tribal type design and a dragon on the forearm that you cant see. I have well over 20 hours into it so far and a friend of my wifes is drawing up an Evil Dead type sleeve for my right leg. Will try to get a better pic later. I did a couple 6 hour sessions and a couple 4 hour sessions to get it were its at now.
Attached: mytat.jpg (13.1 KB) 
[Reply]
area51 04:27 PM 07-01-2011
How did I not know about this thread before. I've got sleeves left and right arm, shoulder to wrist. Stomach, chest neck. Right thigh and both legs, lip, and some foot. Fun times.
[Reply]
area51 04:28 PM 07-01-2011

The wife and I...I have about 50...she has, none.
[Reply]
Chainsaw13 05:36 PM 07-01-2011
Ken, any chance of a close up of your right arm? That piece on your upper arm looks really cool.
[Reply]
area51 09:26 AM 07-02-2011
I'll get some up later today, most def.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 21
« First < 91011 1213 > Last »
Up