« First < 91011 1213 > Last »
All Cigar Discussion>Tatuaje -The Face
Louistogies 11:43 AM 10-13-2010
Yeah but officially.
[Reply]
neoflex 11:47 AM 10-13-2010
Originally Posted by Louistogies:
Yeah but officially.
Actually, they were officially released last week and if trying to get a dress box from one of the Lucky 13 you will more than likely be SOL as most of the Lucky 13 have received and are sold out of the Dress boxes by now. If your just looking for a couple sticks or the unofficial box of 10 than yes, it has technically just begun for the rest of Pete's retailers are just now receiving these sticks.
[Reply]
Louistogies 11:55 AM 10-13-2010
I thought they were suppose to be released today.
[Reply]
Brooks W 12:03 PM 10-13-2010
Originally Posted by Louistogies:
I thought they were suppose to be released today.
Tell that to the stores that have already sent me mine :-)

~brooks
[Reply]
Nefari0us 12:03 PM 10-13-2010
I wasn't very fond of "The Face", I was under the impression that these were to be strong to represent Leatherface himself. It was actually a very mild smoke untill the last third, where the body picked up and the earthy flavor was backed by a mild pepper along with some other flavors that I was unable to pick out. This smoke reminded me of something I smoked not that long ago, unfortunately I'm drawing a blank when trying to remember what it was. I'd be willing to part with the remaining 3 sticks I have for something more up my alley
[Reply]
Louistogies 12:09 PM 10-13-2010
Originally Posted by Brooks W:

~brooks
LOL.
[Reply]
neoflex 12:27 PM 10-13-2010

~brooks
Mine should be on my doorstep tomorrow.:-)
[Reply]
E.J. 12:45 PM 10-13-2010
Originally Posted by neoflex:
Mine should be on my doorstep tomorrow.:-)
Same.... Though I am seriously considering trading them....:-)
[Reply]
Drazzil 12:56 PM 10-13-2010
To anyone who wants to try one face and score a fiver or tainos I am selling at least one sixer on my want to sell thread
[Reply]
Louistogies 01:05 PM 10-13-2010
Originally Posted by Drazzil:
To anyone who wants to try one face and score a fiver or tainos I am selling at least one sixer on my want to sell thread
Dang. I haven't been here long enough yet I guess.
[Reply]
pnoon 01:10 PM 10-13-2010
Originally Posted by Drazzil:
David - Since newer members do not have access to the WTS forum, we discourage cross linking threads.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
688sonarmen 01:26 PM 10-13-2010
http://www.acigarsmoker.com/2010/10/...view-the-face/
quite a different review from what we have seen so far, looks like next year is the wolfman.
[Reply]
Brooks W 01:34 PM 10-13-2010
Originally Posted by 688sonarmen:
http://www.acigarsmoker.com/2010/10/...view-the-face/
quite a different review from what we have seen so far, looks like next year is the wolfman.
Actually, it looks like that review is right in line with mine, and with most of what I have heard about this stick...

Have you seen other reviews? I have been looking, and have not found any (formal ones)...

~brooks
[Reply]
icantbejon 01:44 PM 10-13-2010
I got mine coming today...got a call from the B&M and I made the cutoff. I'm pretty stoked honestly. Didn't think I'd actually get a call back. I was able to pick up some for a friend as well!
[Reply]
Bill86 01:45 PM 10-13-2010
Originally Posted by icantbejon:
I got mine coming today...got a call from the B&M and I made the cutoff. I'm pretty stoked honestly. Didn't think I'd actually get a call back. I was able to pick up some for a friend as well!
Same and same!

Got 2 boxes, one dressed and one regular! I made the cutoff by about....2 people.
[Reply]
jovenhut 01:45 PM 10-13-2010
I am looking for a 5er Plenty to trade
[Reply]
stewshi 01:50 PM 10-13-2010

~brooks
Stores huh ... someone went fishing and scored big.:-)
[Reply]
Brooks W 01:51 PM 10-13-2010
Originally Posted by stewshi:
Stores huh ... someone went fishing and scored big.:-)
Yes, but I won't be keeping most of them...to many people out there without some :-)

~brooks
[Reply]
klipsch 01:55 PM 10-13-2010
I'm getting calls from shops that are saying people on their lists hear that they can't get a dress box...and are saying forget it. That's nuts!
[Reply]
688sonarmen 02:02 PM 10-13-2010
Actually, it looks like that review is right in line with mine, and with most of what I have heard about this stick...

Have you seen other reviews? I have been looking, and have not found any (formal ones)...

~brooks

Now that I went back I see you are right, at first I thought the review was saying it was more powerful than I read now. I have never had any of the monster series but is it the strongest out of the 3? If I remember correctly the guy wore a dress at the end of the movie, not an image that makes me think it would be a strong stick:-)
[Reply]
Page 11 of 16
« First < 91011 1213 > Last »
Up