Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 11 of 62
« First < 91011 12132161 > Last »
General Discussion>(Official?) Pocket Knife Discussion Thread
Smokin Gator 01:15 PM 12-27-2010
I bought myself a Microtech L-UDT for Christmas based on Greg's comments. Man that is one sweet knife!!! I got it from Blade HQ and was very pleased with the service. I didn't shop the price much but am happy even if I paid a few $$s too much.
[Reply]
longknocker 01:17 PM 12-27-2010
Originally Posted by Smokin Gator:
I bought myself a Microtech L-UDT for Christmas based on Greg's comments. Man that is one sweet knife!!! I got it from Blade HQ and was very pleased with the service. I didn't shop the price much but am happy even if I paid a few $$s too much.
My ED Carry, Brother! Great Choice!:-):-) I Think I Bought Mine From The Same Place! Best Prices I've Found, Anyway.
[Reply]
LostAbbott 02:00 PM 12-27-2010
:-)
[Reply]
BeerAdvocate 03:02 PM 12-27-2010
I got a nice Spyderco pocket knife for Christmas
[Reply]
Zeuceone 03:25 PM 12-27-2010
Escape a S&W spring assist.
[Reply]
jquirit 03:38 PM 12-27-2010
I use to EDC a Benchmade 3550SBK, but then I got a bit worried of losing it (and I need to send it back to Benchmade for some refurbishment as it's been well used) and switched over to a simple Kershaw Oso Sweet. The semi-assisted open is very nice (quick flick to get it open), and there's a nice heft to it.

It may not be sexy as my auto, but I'm also not going to get worried if it goes lost.
[Reply]
Zeuceone 03:44 PM 12-27-2010
Originally Posted by zeuceone:
escape a s&w spring assist.
i edc
[Reply]
ajacobs 03:50 PM 12-27-2010
Rick Hinderer XM-18 for me. I don't think a better folder is made.
[Reply]
Smokin Gator 03:57 PM 12-27-2010
Originally Posted by LostAbbott:
I knew that was coming... I was hoping I didn't get busted as I suck at pics, but here are a couple:

This is the nicest knife I have ever bought and I love it. I ain't going down another slope!!!
Attached:
[Reply]
longknocker 04:10 PM 12-27-2010
I knew that was coming... I was hoping I didn't get busted as I suck at pics, but here are a couple:
Attachment 8266

Attachment 8267

This is the nicest knife I have ever bought and I love it. I ain't going down another slope!!!
Aw, Come On, Brent! You Need At Least Another 100 Top Notch Knives To Display In Your ManCave!:-):-)
[Reply]
tobii3 04:31 PM 12-27-2010
Yeah....Like THIS!

[Reply]
Bill86 06:42 PM 12-27-2010
You are in good hands with BladeHQ. They are currently taking care of a problem in one of my autos for me. Great vendor, they deal with Microtech so you don't have to. That's a bigger favor then it sounds like. Getting a hold of Microtech by anything other than Email.......just doesn't happen.

Originally Posted by ajacobs:
Rick Hinderer XM-18 for me. I don't think a better folder is made.
You sir are correct, there is no better folder made....oh wait yeah there is DUH the XM-24 :-) :-) :-) :-). I keed I keed. The XM-18/24 are the best folders out there IMHO. I gotta get one someday. I've carried one before though.
[Reply]
Smokin Gator 06:54 PM 12-27-2010
Originally Posted by longknocker:
Aw, Come On, Brent! You Need At Least Another 100 Top Notch Knives To Display In Your ManCave!:-):-)
Uh... NO!!! I'm tellin' ya. I love this one... but guns are more my thing. I have more of them than I need too, but I can't see myself going over the cliff on knives. Unless of course I kill the monthly box split:-):-)
[Reply]
Whynot 08:44 PM 12-27-2010
Originally Posted by nomadicwookie:
Be cautious of hideawayknife.com. Front Sight has developed a very bad reputation with customers and virtually every knife maker they have collaborated with. I would recommend trying to find one on the secondary market. Just my:-)
Huh, I hadn't heard that. I have 2 from them and never had any problems, of course it has been a year or two since I last bought one from them. Thanks for the heads up.
[Reply]
Wolfgang 10:31 PM 12-27-2010
Uh... NO!!! I'm tellin' ya. I love this one... but guns are more my thing. I have more of them than I need too, but I can't see myself going over the cliff on knives. Unless of course I kill the monthly box split:-):-)
Great choice. I bought mine from the same place and I have not seen them cheaper. Im currently EDCing the OLIVE version of the L-UDT with black blade (pictured below) but ill will be buying your exact model this coming paycheck.

[Reply]
ir13 06:14 AM 12-28-2010
Got a good deal on the display model @ Cabelas while on vacation so i couldnt pass her up, been looking for a good assisted open pocket knife for a while and nothing felt right in my hand.

Kershaw Whirlwind
[Reply]
Wolfgang 10:35 AM 12-29-2010
Christmas present to myself.

Benchmade Shoki

Blade Length: 2.89"
Blade Thickness: 0.090"
Overall Length: 6.67"
Closed Length: 3.79"
Blade Material: M390 Premium Stainless Steel
Blade Hardness: 60-62HRC
Weight: 1.80oz.
Clip: Sheath Clip
Lock Mechanism: Nak-Lok
Sheath Material: Leather with Clip
Class: Blue

[Reply]
Whynot 01:11 PM 12-29-2010
Anyone have a protech don? They are such a badass looking knife.
[Reply]
TripleF 09:53 PM 12-30-2010
I just scored my first 2 Case knives on ebay. Both are Jeff Gordon limited edition collector's knives, but I've been wanting something from Case for quite a while. :-)

Oh, BTW, congrats Brent!
[Reply]
Wolfgang 10:12 PM 12-30-2010
:-):-) Have you now Scott :-):-)
[Reply]
Page 11 of 62
« First < 91011 12132161 > Last »
Up