Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 11 of 23
« First < 91011 121321 > Last »
Entertainment>Sons of Anarchy Season 2 - DISCUSSION THREAD
drob 01:14 PM 10-07-2009
Jax is one man down, now, so looks like Clay will have his way at retaliation.
[Reply]
SkinsFanLarry 01:27 PM 10-07-2009
I think the "wildcard" in this is Darby....I know he's a White Supremist and Meth Dealer but he has always had a soft spot for Gemma.

He doesn't like AJ (Henry Rollins) and I think he will turn on him if he finds out what he did to Gemma.

Any thoughts?
[Reply]
GKitty 01:32 PM 10-07-2009
ooooooo.... Good point, Larry!

I hadn't even really given Darby a second thought this season. He's been pretty much in the background.

Anyone remember the phone call Zoebell made to Alvarez?

Is it possible that the different factions are going to tear the supremacists apart from the inside when the Sons make their move?
[Reply]
goalie204 06:57 PM 10-07-2009
god damn that was a good episode
[Reply]
Darrell 08:58 PM 10-07-2009
I am really hoping Chibs pulled through, but I have a feeling he did not.

Did anyone see the trailer for next week? The last scene is Clay in the Church with his gun pointed at Zobelle.

We all know Zobelle isn't going to die just yet, but something is going to happen.

I also noticed the cigar splitting, he must get his stock from Thompson's. :-)

The writing is top notch and this show constantly amazes me.
[Reply]
icehog3 10:12 PM 10-07-2009
Originally Posted by Darrell:
I am hoping the line in the trailer "They almost killed 2 of our guys..." means he will make it, but that could be mean they were only successful once. :-)
[Reply]
Scothew 09:26 AM 10-08-2009
Im with you Tom. I really hope his character makes it. I really like him as an actor in stuff like this.
[Reply]
BarneyBandMan 12:43 PM 10-08-2009
Originally Posted by Scothew:
Im with you Tom. I really hope his character makes it. I really like him as an actor in stuff like this.
Me too. I've always had a soft spot in my heart for him since his bride was "prima noctaed" in BraveHeart. He did get revenge later, though. I hope he gets some on SoA, too.

And I also think Henry Rollins is great as Weston. He's so intense in most everything I've seen him do, and this character looks like he's one tobacco beetle from going over the edge.
[Reply]
av8tor152d 04:08 PM 10-10-2009
Originally Posted by Darrell:
If he doesn't pull through or even if he does, Isn't his daddy a member of a certain Irish faction that likes blowing things up ?
[Reply]
dogface_313 09:22 AM 10-11-2009
Originally Posted by av8tor152d:
If he doesn't pull through or even if he does, Isn't his daddy a member of a certain Irish faction that likes blowing things up ?

That would be a really cool twist.

Comment above about Darby not knowing what happened to Gemma, not to sure about that. He knows.
[Reply]
RichardW 06:24 PM 10-12-2009
I didn't catch the final episode of Season 1 until last week. Comcast On Demand has Episode 4 5 and 6 -- I couldn't resist jumping in and watching Episode 4 (Eureka) -- now I'm caught in the middle. I cannot wait until this comes out on DVD.

Anyone got copies of the first 3 episodes??
[Reply]
SmokeyJoe 07:44 PM 10-12-2009
Not sure I picked that up... Chibs is a Scottsman. He is not related to the Irish gun runners that I was able to discern. Did I miss something? :-)
[Reply]
gorob23 08:23 PM 10-12-2009
Originally Posted by icehog3:
I am hoping
I bet you are :-)

Rob :-)
[Reply]
goalie204 09:09 PM 10-12-2009
is it tmrw night yet? :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 11:58 PM 10-12-2009
Originally Posted by gorob23:
I bet you are :-)

Rob :-)
Always. :-) :-)
[Reply]
av8tor152d 09:27 AM 10-13-2009
Originally Posted by SmokeyJoe:
Not sure I picked that up... Chibs is a Scottsman. He is not related to the Irish gun runners that I was able to discern. Did I miss something? :-)
If I recall correctly when they were picking up the handguns from them to deliver, The episode with the bounty hunters and hotel jail break, The supplier mentions something to Chibs about his father or friends coming to the states.

I could be wrong as well. Maybe some more light will be shed on the subject tonight.
[Reply]
SmokeyJoe 01:48 PM 10-13-2009
That would be an interesting twist! :-)

If I recall correctly when they were picking up the handguns from them to deliver, The episode with the bounty hunters and hotel jail break, The supplier mentions something to Chibs about his father or friends coming to the states.

I could be wrong as well. Maybe some more light will be shed on the subject tonight.

[Reply]
Darrell 01:51 PM 10-13-2009
[Reply]
av8tor152d 01:55 PM 10-13-2009
Either way Joe I am thinking they awoke the sleeping dragon setting the bomb off on Samcrow turf. Not to mention Jax is stuck in a pickle now trying to take time going up against these smucks.
[Reply]
icehog3 02:20 PM 10-13-2009
Not going to be able to see this week's episode until llate Wednesday as I have O.T. tonight....looks like I will be avoiding this thread until Thursday. :-)

Enjoy it, Gents!~
[Reply]
Page 11 of 23
« First < 91011 121321 > Last »
Up