Entertainment>Walking Dead Season 2
Powers 10:26 PM 11-06-2011
Our hot Georgia farm girl = another actor from England. interesting
emopunker2004 01:37 AM 11-07-2011
Originally Posted by UFPowersmoker320:
:-)

massphatness 04:21 AM 11-07-2011
Liked last night's show. The scene at the well, Darrell on the hunt, nookie in the pharmacy plus lots of good foreshadowing. Next week looks to be a good one!
kickerb 07:05 AM 11-07-2011
The well scene was pretty stupid, IMO. But, it was smoothed over once Glenn gets out of the well, and informs Dale that the job was "done".

I think the scene was stupid because they didnt want to spill the zombie blood in the well. If you look close, the zombie was already bleeding in various places...stupid.
kickerb 07:06 AM 11-07-2011
Glenn got him a Georgia peach :-)
Yeah, it's times like this I wish the show was on Showtime, Starz or HBO. :-) :-)
macsauce13 07:20 AM 11-07-2011
Originally Posted by kickerb:
Yeah, it's times like this I wish the show was on Showtime, Starz or HBO. :-) :-)
:-):-)
IndyRob 07:51 AM 11-07-2011
There were definitely flaws with the well scene, but I enjoyed it for what it was. To me it was a little macabre comedy. The scenario was so absurd, I couldn't help but chuckle.

I thought the pharmacy scene was pointless. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see more of that little Georgia Peach, but at the same time... huh?

At the end... I saw Merle in a sneak peek... Predictions for the return of Merle anyone? I'm thinking he won't actually show up until the end of the next episode, but when he does... the week after is gonna rock.

Potential spoilers, so I wrapped I changed the color to make them less obvious to read...

1) I suspect Merle is gonna unlock Hershel's dirty little secrets.
2) I believe he and Daryl are gonna get into it, cause he has Sophia
3) T-Dawg is gonna die.

You can highlight them to read them a little easier.
irratebass 08:00 AM 11-07-2011
Originally Posted by IndyRob:
There were definitely flaws with the well scene, but I enjoyed it for what it was. To me it was a little macabre comedy. The scenario was so absurd, I couldn't help but chuckle.

I thought the pharmacy scene was pointless. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see more of that little Georgia Peach, but at the same time... huh?

Yeah I'm with ya, this scene didn't need to happen.

At the end... I saw Merle in a sneak peek... Predictions for the return of Merle anyone? I'm thinking he won't actually show up until the end of the next episode, but when he does... the week after is gonna rock.

Potential spoilers, so I wrapped I changed the color to make them less obvious to read...

1) I suspect Merle is gonna unlock Hershel's dirty little secrets.
2) I believe he and Daryl are gonna get into it, cause he has Sophia
3) T-Dawg is gonna die.

You can highlight them to read them a little easier.

I am liking your predictions.:-)
Skywalker 11:16 AM 11-07-2011
Originally Posted by massphatness:
Liked last night's show. The scene at the well, Darrell on the hunt, nookie in the pharmacy plus lots of good foreshadowing. Next week looks to be a good one!
:-)
jsnake 11:22 AM 11-07-2011
Last night's episode was ok. Wasn't great but it wasn't bad. I will say the 2 minutes of show time followed by 5 minutes of commercials is really making me want to tune out and watch something else. The show isn't flowing and the amount of commercials are just ridiculous.
Resipsa 11:34 AM 11-07-2011
Prediction:

The farmer and his hot little daughter know something about the missing little girl.

Reason for prediction: In the scene where they are talking about Sophia, the daughter asks what they they would tell the mother if they found out she was bitten (or something like that). Shane says something like "tell her the truth", the daughter looks at the old man, and the old man very slightly shakes his head at her, as if to say "keep your mouth shut."

That is my prediction.

That is all.
kickerb 12:38 PM 11-07-2011
Originally Posted by Resipsa:
Prediction:

The farmer and his hot little daughter know something about the missing little girl.

Reason for prediction: In the scene where they are talking about Sophia, the daughter asks what they they would tell the mother if they found out she was bitten (or something like that). Shane says something like "tell her the truth", the daughter looks at the old man, and the old man very slightly shakes his head at her, as if to say "keep your mouth shut."

That is my prediction.

That is all.
Good catch, I just had to re-watch to see that. That is very suspect!
newcigarz 12:41 PM 11-07-2011
Originally Posted by IndyRob:

At the end... I saw Merle in a sneak peek...
really? did not see that.
kickerb 12:44 PM 11-07-2011
Yeah, I saw Merle in the sneak peak for next episode.
kickerb 12:49 PM 11-07-2011
Yeah, but she wasn't born in England, but the U.S.

Very interesting.
irratebass 01:27 PM 11-07-2011
I didn't catch that either.....hmmmm
newcigarz 01:54 PM 11-07-2011
Yeah, I saw Merle in the sneak peak for next episode.
Hmm have to look for that online.

**edit found it**

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=TUR6GGkxK8s
Mikey202 02:35 PM 11-07-2011
If you look close, the zombie was already bleeding in various places...stupid.

I agree. I would of dumped 55 gallons of fuel down there and bbq zombie.
mosesbotbol 03:06 PM 11-07-2011
Wow, that is a good catch! :-)
newcigarz 03:56 PM 11-07-2011
Originally Posted by Resipsa:
Prediction:

That is my prediction.

That is all.
The only thing I doubt about this is that they wanted them to leave once they found the girl, why not tell them and get them outta there?
Page 11 of 43
« First < 91011 121321 > Last »
Up