Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 11 of 82
« First < 91011 12132161 > Last »
Sports>NHL '11 - '12 Thread
icehog3 11:52 AM 10-28-2011
Originally Posted by 357:
Don't jump just yet. You're very early into the hangover. About 20 games in you'll probably be writing death threats to the GM. By 50 games in the fog might start to clear and if you're lucky they'll make the playoffs.
Yup.

Hawks didn't make it until the last game of the season last year, and only because another team lost that night.
Ahbroody 03:12 PM 10-28-2011
No. The sky is falling. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh its the zombie apocalypse.
Hide yo kids hide yo husbands, cause they rapen everyone up in here.

Hope Sharks continue winning.

Side note. It is pathetic the support the Stars are getting. They are playing well and that arena is a ghost town. It reminds me of Tampa and Florida in year past. Horrible.
icehog3 04:36 PM 10-28-2011
Originally Posted by Ahbroody:
Side note. It is pathetic the support the Stars are getting. They are playing well and that arena is a ghost town. It reminds me of Tampa and Florida in year past. Horrible.
I saw the crowd in Phoenix when the Hawks (who are usually a good "out of town team" draw) were there, and it ws pathetic. My guess is that franchise will move within the next couple years, regardless of politics.
Bruins Fan 03:36 AM 10-29-2011
The B's need to sign this guy he can put the puck in the net and works for peanuts:-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzxEaxi4ZKQ
yourchoice 05:47 AM 10-29-2011
Hopefully the Flyers can get back to some semblance of normalcy after the ridiculous performance on Thursday against the Jets. The team has to play tons better and help Bryzgalov get some confidence back.
Partagaspete 07:25 AM 10-29-2011
No. The sky is falling. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh its the zombie apocalypse.
Hide yo kids hide yo husbands, cause they rapen everyone up in here.

Hope Sharks continue winning.

I like the Sharks but they play my Isles tonight so I will be watching on ceenter ice...Lets go ISLES!!!!!

Agreed, can you say Bienvenue au Québec???
E.J. 08:02 AM 10-29-2011
Avs lost their second in a row & still have not won at Pepsi....

Outshot the Oil 41 to 19....
icehog3 09:49 AM 10-29-2011
Originally Posted by E.J.:
Avs lost their second in a row & still have not won at Pepsi....

Outshot the Oil 41 to 19....
The Bulin Wall has been unreal so far this year for the Oilers. Just waiting for his groin to go, as usual.
darkleeroy 05:57 PM 10-29-2011
Kinda hoping the Panthers will pull out a win, the Sabres are no joke though.
Ahbroody 10:04 PM 10-29-2011
Originally Posted by Partagaspete:
Agreed, can you say Bienvenue au Québec???
Dont think the hockey gods agreed with you modifying my post. Sharks riding a 5 game win streak looking to make it 6 on Monday and finish the road trip perfect.
icehog3 12:05 AM 10-30-2011
Nice bounce-back win for the Hawks tonight after a stinker the night before.
taltos 04:49 AM 10-30-2011
Is it time for us Bruins fans to jump yet? I don't remember us being as bad in the early '70's after winning a Cup.:-)
Ahbroody 11:37 AM 10-30-2011
I just checked. The sky is still there. Return to your normal activities.
E.J. 08:24 PM 10-30-2011
Avs win in Pepsi! Knew they couldn't lose 'um all at home.....:-)
GreekGodX 06:26 AM 10-31-2011
Wings D has been awful. 4 straight losses. One of them being a shutout against Minnesota :-)
Ahbroody 02:44 PM 10-31-2011
Time to put that old dog down.

I kid. They have looked off though.

The Sharks on the other hand seem to be getting it together. The Burns Havlat trade for Seto and Heatley has definetly been a win so far. Burns has been nice to watch and Havlat is been nice also.

I think the real story is Edmonton. That team is going to be awesome in the near future and will win a cup in the next 5 years. Calling it.
icehog3 02:56 PM 10-31-2011
I think the real story is Edmonton. That team is going to be awesome in the near future and will win a cup in the next 5 years. Calling it.
Eberle - Hall - Nugent-Hopkins? Wow.

Ryan Smyth playing like he's 25 again, and Horcoff benefitting from it? Super.

Lots and lots of upside to this team, I have watched their last several games, and they are just getting better.

Their Achille's Heel this year will likely be Khabibulin. Though he has been awesome so far, recent history dictates that he will not stay healthy with a large work load.

I think if the Oilers find a good young goalie or trade for a starter who can play 55-60 games, they will be right in the mix in the next couple years as well.
Ahbroody 01:56 PM 11-01-2011
yeah goalie appears to be the issue, but there seems to always be one around the corner. Jinxed the Sharks talking about the road trip. Still 5-1 is awesome.
icehog3 07:17 PM 11-01-2011
Craig Anderson just had a bad 33 seconds. :-)
MurphysLaw 07:22 PM 11-01-2011
Originally Posted by darkleeroy:
Kinda hoping the Panthers will pull out a win, the Sabres are no joke though.
Nice to see another Cats fan here :-) I like the improvement in passing and speed I've seen so far this season
Page 11 of 82
« First < 91011 12132161 > Last »
Up