Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 11 of 20
« First < 91011 1213 > Last »
Entertainment>Call of Duty: Black Ops
Zeuceone 07:34 PM 05-11-2011
Originally Posted by MrsSledn:
I heard that Playstation live won't be back up until May 31st. Convert!
Sony has not released a timeline and they said they cant promise one.
[Reply]
yellowgoat 10:42 AM 05-12-2011
Don't why people keep doing things like that. Ruin it for everyone. Friggin idiots.

I just hope none of you got any info stolen.

Anyway, Any one have a wired 360 headset they don't need?

I bought a used xbox slim and it didn't come with a headset. About the only thing I can do is trade for a pipe tobacco sampler if anyone is interested.

Well, yesterday was the first time I played xbox in almost a year. I sure missed it.

Add me on live, GT: Titanium Neck
All I have and been playing is Call of Duty Black ops. I'm still a NOOB! :-)
[Reply]
MrsSledn 02:46 PM 05-12-2011
Originally Posted by mariogolbee:
:-) Come play...
'Ello Mario!!! I wish I could! I miss you guys! I downloaded the new maps but haven't played in SOOOO long! I have been having some wicked migraines. So once they are under control, for good, you bet I am going to be playing again. I miss it!
[Reply]
MrsSledn 02:48 PM 05-12-2011
Originally Posted by yellowgoat:
Don't why people keep doing things like that. Ruin it for everyone. Friggin idiots.

I just hope none of you got any info stolen.

I bought a used xbox slim and it didn't come with a headset. About the only thing I can do is trade for a pipe tobacco sampler if anyone is interested.

Well, yesterday was the first time I played xbox in almost a year. I sure missed it.

Add me on live, GT: Titanium Neck
All I have and been playing is Call of Duty Black ops. I'm still a NOOB! :-)
I have an extra wired headset. I think we have a few of them around here. Let me see what I can find and I will let you know. Does color matter? We should have a few white ones and at least one black one floating around.
[Reply]
themoneycollector 03:05 PM 05-12-2011
How difficult is it for Sony to secure their network and make it live again?

Sounds crazy to me or a nasty ploy to start a for-pay service.
[Reply]
mariogolbee 03:10 PM 05-12-2011
I have an extra wired headset. I think we have a few of them around here. Let me see what I can find and I will let you know. Does color matter? We should have a few white ones and at least one black one floating around.
I may have one around here too. IDK though because I sent one out a while ago.
'Ello Mario!!! I wish I could! I miss you guys! I downloaded the new maps but haven't played in SOOOO long! I have been having some wicked migraines. So once they are under control, for good, you bet I am going to be playing again. I miss it!
You too Cathy! I hope you feel better and then we'll go get ourselves shot up and listen to your hubby yell at me for flashing him.:-)
[Reply]
yellowgoat 04:22 PM 05-12-2011
That would be great! Thanks.

Black or White. It does not matter.

Cheers!
[Reply]
Zeuceone 04:48 PM 05-12-2011
Originally Posted by themoneycollector:

well they had to build completely new network and upgrade security. they said that they are working with various companies to insure that the new security features are good enough to properly protect customers information.
[Reply]
MrsSledn 07:19 PM 05-12-2011
Originally Posted by mariogolbee:
You too Cathy! I hope you feel better and then we'll go get ourselves shot up and listen to your hubby yell at me for flashing him.:-)
I tried to play a few weeks back. Ten minutes into playing Stadium Capture the Flag and I felt the migraine coming. I adjusted my settings so I don't move as quickly. Made sure plenty of light was on. Didn't even wear my headset. And it didn't matter. So yeah, I will get there. Just taking more time then I like. You and I always do make such a good team. LOL I hear him yell at you in surround sound! That always makes it interesting.
[Reply]
MrsSledn 07:19 PM 05-12-2011
That would be great! Thanks.

Black or White. It does not matter.

Cheers!
Shoot me a PM with your snailer. I will get it out to you next week!
[Reply]
357 12:22 PM 05-13-2011
Originally Posted by themoneycollector:

PS3 has an OS on it, like any computer. If that OS is exposed to the internet it has to be secured. Likewise with the servers that host the multiplayer environment. Any OS can be hacked, it's just a matter of time.

Funny how people rag on Microsoft for their security breaches but, it's bound to happen when you have 3 BILLION copies of your OS out there.
[Reply]
yellowgoat 04:08 PM 05-14-2011
I can't be the only one who is extraordinarily horrible at COD!

I am the best at getting my ass handed to me at every given point in the game.
[Reply]
mariogolbee 04:20 PM 05-14-2011
I tried to play a few weeks back. Ten minutes into playing Stadium Capture the Flag and I felt the migraine coming. I adjusted my settings so I don't move as quickly. Made sure plenty of light was on. Didn't even wear my headset. And it didn't matter. So yeah, I will get there. Just taking more time then I like. You and I always do make such a good team. LOL I hear him yell at you in surround sound! That always makes it interesting.
LOL! Yes we do. And yes, I'm sure it is interesting to hear him yell at me in surround sound. "Funeral! Stop freakin' flashing me!" Ya, Nuketown gets a lot of team kills and what not.
[Reply]
Starscream 06:26 PM 05-14-2011

Me too.
[Reply]
mfarre03 12:07 AM 05-15-2011
I love getting my arse handed to me by 10 yr olds, nothing better!!:-)
[Reply]
emopunker2004 12:19 AM 05-15-2011
Originally Posted by mfarre03:
I love getting my arse handed to me by 10 yr olds, nothing better!!:-)
[Reply]
loki 12:49 AM 05-15-2011
psn is slowly coming back alive!
[Reply]
kgoings 12:33 PM 05-15-2011

I picked it up yesterday...and I am horrible! I can't tell who is my own guys :-)
[Reply]
yellowgoat 12:42 PM 05-15-2011
Maybe we should organize a We suck at Call of Duty clan. WSCD.

Anyone who's bad at COD, Add me "Titanium Neck" So we don't feel so bad at our suckyness.
[Reply]
kgoings 11:48 PM 05-15-2011
So I just got CoD Black Ops. Question...in multiplayer...what are the first weapons you should buy? Any weapons you shouldnt waste your CoD points on??

I suck so it will be awhile before I can buy anything :-)
[Reply]
Page 11 of 20
« First < 91011 1213 > Last »
Up