Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 10 of 11
« First < 8910 11 >
Entertainment>Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Official Thread
Blak Smyth 07:49 AM 01-10-2013
I had a bad night last night, dropped my KDR for the week down to 2.19ish.
I know KDR doesn't matter very much but in TDM it is a good way to challenge myself and to judge my performance so I keep and eye on it. My goal is to finish each week over 2.0
[Reply]
DPD6030 12:42 PM 01-14-2013
Should be hitting it up again on his 360 Wednesday evening. I'll make sure I bring my headset. I sure hope he's been practicing. :-)
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 05:10 AM 01-15-2013
Originally Posted by DPD6030:
Should be hitting it up again on his 360 Wednesday evening. I'll make sure I bring my headset. I sure hope he's been practicing. :-)
I played on Sunday, didn't do very well. Every other game seemed like a good one followed by a terrible one. My KDR graph showed something like 4.5 - 0.85 - 3.5 - 0.85 - 1.92, it was literally that up and down. Didn't finish my week at my goal of 2.0 either, think it was 1.92 or close to that. I prestiged again and am only using two weapons now, both double prestiged. 2 classes set up and 8 empty. The MSMC and the Ballista. I love both of those weapons. I should be able to get on Wednesday but not sure, the wife might be off and if so I would be spending some time with her.
[Reply]
DPD6030 07:32 AM 01-15-2013
I think the rash of ups and downs is due to lag. Some games have horrible lag yet others are smooth as ice. Lag ruins every game for me.
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 07:52 AM 01-15-2013
I think the rash of ups and downs is due to lag. Some games have horrible lag yet others are smooth as ice. Lag ruins every game for me.
From what I understand, it is the lag compensation that punishes people with good signal to benefit people with bad signal. It kinda pisses me off.
[Reply]
DPD6030 11:30 AM 01-15-2013
Originally Posted by Blak Smyth:
From what I understand, it is the lag compensation that punishes people with good signal to benefit people with bad signal. It kinda pisses me off.
I concur! I hate it when I see a enemy and I empty an entire clip into and then that enemy is still alive and kills me.
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 09:50 AM 02-19-2013
Really like the new maps. I always love DLC! been rocking the SMR with select fire lately, just prestiged it for the second time.
My KDR with it is well over 2.0 with over 2000 kills so I plan on sticking with it for a while.
[Reply]
dijit 12:40 PM 02-19-2013
Drives me nuts too!

I concur! I hate it when I see a enemy and I empty an entire clip into and then that enemy is still alive and kills me.

[Reply]
DPD6030 11:50 AM 02-20-2013
I must say that yesterday and even Shane noticed that after the update it was like we couldn't hit chit at all. I'm not sure what happened but my aim is off now more than ever.
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 01:35 PM 02-20-2013
I must say that yesterday and even Shane noticed that after the update it was like we couldn't hit chit at all. I'm not sure what happened but my aim is off now more than ever.
Yah I settled down a bit after a few games but it still seemed off.
[Reply]
Adriftpanda 05:42 PM 02-20-2013
someone play with me :-)

lakergirl2324 ps3
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 07:38 AM 03-05-2013
Enjoying the new maps, been sniping with my trusty Ballista lately.
I can't express how much I hate the semi auto sniper, such a cheap way to get kills.
The Ballista is challenging, that is why I love it. You miss shoulder high, you die.
[Reply]
DPD6030 10:18 AM 03-06-2013
Enjoying the new maps, been sniping with my trusty Ballista lately.
I can't express how much I hate the semi auto sniper, such a cheap way to get kills.
The Ballista is challenging, that is why I love it. You miss shoulder high, you die.
I don't sniper much as I'm not good with a sniper rifle. I also hate the ones with the semi auto sniper as well. I got killed about 10 times in a map by one auto sniping. Just keep pulling the trigger until you run dry. I finally got close enough and chucked a grenade and problem was solved for a minute.
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 10:44 AM 03-06-2013
I don't sniper much as I'm not good with a sniper rifle. I also hate the ones with the semi auto sniper as well. I got killed about 10 times in a map by one auto sniping. Just keep pulling the trigger until you run dry. I finally got close enough and chucked a grenade and problem was solved for a minute.
Exactly, I don't mind when I die by sniper if it was a good shot. But when people run that semi they just get close and pull the trigger like crazy. No skill, just spray and pray with a sniper. I am thinking about suffering through it though to get my diamond sniper camo, ugg.
[Reply]
DPD6030 12:07 PM 03-15-2013
Good gaming with you yesterday Shane. Maybe I'll be on tonight or tomorrow.
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 12:40 PM 03-15-2013
Good gaming with you yesterday Shane. Maybe I'll be on tonight or tomorrow.
Good stuff, the new camos are awesome. That was pretty funny.
[Reply]
DPD6030 03:10 PM 03-15-2013
Good stuff, the new camos are awesome. That was pretty funny.
I think I'll be getting some new camo as well. Being a pig the bacon one was funny and I may get that one and a few others.
[Reply]
DPD6030 12:37 PM 04-13-2013
It's been a while since I've been on. I picked up a TB headset XL1 or something. I now need to get the HDMI adapter so I can plug it into the Xbox and run HD video and have the sound go into the headphones and not the tv.
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 05:10 AM 04-15-2013
It's been a while since I've been on. I picked up a TB headset XL1 or something. I now need to get the HDMI adapter so I can plug it into the Xbox and run HD video and have the sound go into the headphones and not the tv.
Nice, headphones sure help. I recently was gifted a pair of X12s, they seem to help a bit but people talking and teammates not running with their foot steps silent are annoying now. I have been playing nothing really other than CTF lately.
[Reply]
DPD6030 10:11 AM 04-26-2013
Nice, headphones sure help. I recently was gifted a pair of X12s, they seem to help a bit but people talking and teammates not running with their foot steps silent are annoying now. I have been playing nothing really other than CTF lately.
I mute everyone that's not in my party and I also run silent.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 11
« First < 8910 11 >
Up