Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 10 of 11
« First < 8910 11 >
All Cigar Discussion>No Mention of the Tat Exclusive?
Chingas 06:19 PM 08-18-2010
Originally Posted by KenyanSandBoa:
I'm glad they are all arriving safely. :-)

Looks promising...:-)

Label/Receipt Number: 9405 5036 9930 0315 6177 56
Scheduled for Delivery: Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Class: Priority Mail®
Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

Your item was delivered at 11:01 am on August 18, 2010 in BEAVERTON, OR 97008.
BEAVERTOWN. That's awesome!:-)
[Reply]
CigarNut 08:38 PM 08-18-2010
They arrived this evening -- I am going to see if I can make some time tonight to enjoy one!
[Reply]
Superbad 08:49 PM 08-18-2010
Btw Jim thanks for the addy.... Your kindness will not be forgotten.
[Reply]
KenyanSandBoa 07:09 AM 08-19-2010
Originally Posted by Chingas:
BEAVERTOWN. That's awesome!
Yeah, I was a fan of that too. No matter how old I get, I will still find time for adolescent humor. :-)

Originally Posted by CigarNut:
They arrived this evening -- I am going to see if I can make some time tonight to enjoy one!
Nice!! I smoked one last night...DELICIOUS!!:-)

Originally Posted by Superbad:
Btw Jim thanks for the addy.... Your kindness will not be forgotten.
:-)...don't forget...I have yours too...:-):-)
[Reply]
Chainsaw13 07:50 PM 08-19-2010
Got back from Mexico City today and fired one up. Holy crap these things are good. Glad I bought a bundle, 5 just wouldn't be enough.
[Reply]
mariogolbee 10:33 PM 08-19-2010
This was a really cool thing for to to do Jim. I think you deserve some bumpage!
[Reply]
Chingas 10:36 PM 08-19-2010
Originally Posted by mariogolbee:
This was a really cool thing for to to do Jim. I think you deserve some bumpage!
Got the word out before. I've already bumped him and now I've spread too much so I'm on hold.

I'm sure a few people will take are of him!:-):-):-)
[Reply]
WyGuy 03:43 PM 08-20-2010
Got mine in yesterday, can't wait to give one a try. Thanks!
[Reply]
bigliver 02:29 AM 08-24-2010
Got mine today. Thanks again Jim.
[Reply]
Chris. 04:56 AM 08-24-2010
Anyone still have a fiver to sell? I would LOVE to get my hands on these and I cannot afford the whole pack... :-)
[Reply]
Starz26 08:30 AM 08-24-2010
Originally Posted by Chris.:
Anyone still have a fiver to sell? I would LOVE to get my hands on these and I cannot afford the whole pack... :-)
PM sent
[Reply]
KenyanSandBoa 08:42 AM 08-24-2010
Originally Posted by WyGuy:
Got mine in yesterday, can't wait to give one a try. Thanks!
Originally Posted by bigliver:
Got mine today. Thanks again Jim.
Great!! :-)

I was just thinking about your sticks this morning, Jason. I always get a bit nervous when shipping involves a customs form. :-)
[Reply]
neoflex 11:41 AM 08-24-2010
Thanks again Jim! These things look and smell great. Figured I would give them at least a weeks down time before torching one. After seeing and smelling them, I am kicking myself for not jumping on two 5ers.
[Reply]
Smokin Gator 02:04 PM 08-24-2010
I usually wait at least a month or so... but these kept calling my name. I just finished the first one am duly impressed. It had a perfect burn, lots of smoke, decent complexity, very good flavors, and the longest finish I've had from an NC in a long time. I still like the Easties better, but based on just one this may be my second favorite Tat... slightly ahead of the Noella Reserva!!
[Reply]
Chingas 03:03 PM 08-24-2010
Brent, I read the What did you smoke Today Thread First, so nevermind the question about what you thought!

Sounds Good!
[Reply]
neoflex 05:09 PM 08-24-2010
Originally Posted by Smokin Gator:
I usually wait at least a month or so... but these kept calling my name. I just finished the first one am duly impressed. It had a perfect burn, lots of smoke, decent complexity, very good flavors, and the longest finish I've had from an NC in a long time. I still like the Easties better, but based on just one this may be my second favorite Tat... slightly ahead of the Noella Reserva!!
Can't wait to smoke my first one now after hearing your brief review. I too am a Eastie Ho. Been rationing out the last of my meager stash of Easts/Wests so I am curious to see how these will compare.
[Reply]
CigarNut 04:59 PM 08-28-2010
Got busy and was unable to smoke one of these until today. All I can say is that this is one damn fine cigar!

Good amount of smoke, nice draw, nice burn, and great flavors!

Thanks for doing the split!
[Reply]
bigliver 01:18 AM 08-29-2010
Originally Posted by KenyanSandBoa:
Great!! :-)

I was just thinking about your sticks this morning, Jason. I always get a bit nervous when shipping involves a customs form. :-)
I've never had any problems. Shipments over here to the military bases go through a military customs-type procedure, but it's nothing like shipping to an actual address in Japan.
[Reply]
bigdix 01:23 AM 08-29-2010
Originally Posted by bigliver:
I've never had any problems. Shipments over here to the military bases go through a military customs-type procedure, but it's nothing like shipping to an actual address in Japan.
So, how are those things??
[Reply]
bigliver 02:44 AM 08-29-2010
Originally Posted by bigdix:
So, how are those things??
Haven't got to burn one yet. Maybe I'll save them till next herf.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 11
« First < 8910 11 >
Up