Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 10 of 351
« First < 8910 11122060110 > Last »
All Cigar Discussion>Show your latest NC purchase!
big a 02:26 PM 03-13-2009
Next round came in :-)

Close ups

TripleF 03:42 PM 03-13-2009
A few RP Winter Corona's...... A few RP Sun Grown Lanceros.....and a couple RP Sun Grown Toro's :-)

-
s15driftking 03:44 PM 03-13-2009
Originally Posted by big a:
Next round came in :-)

those maria mancinis are a good cigar
WildBlueSooner 03:48 PM 03-13-2009
Originally Posted by TripleF:
A few RP Winter Corona's...... A few RP Sun Grown Lanceros.....and a couple RP Sun Grown Toro's :-)

-
Those look yummy!
big a 04:01 PM 03-13-2009
Originally Posted by s15driftking:
those maria mancinis are a good cigar
I know, you got me hooked!!
leasingthisspace 07:04 AM 03-14-2009

These are straight Malaysian. I am hoping they will smoke well in a couple of months after some rest.
Attached:
troutbreath 07:58 AM 03-14-2009
Picked up a box of Double Chateau Fuente Sungrowns, and a box of 8-5-8 Naturals yesterday.
awsmith4 03:11 PM 03-14-2009
Originally Posted by leasingthisspace:
Attachment 2001

These are straight Malaysian. I am hoping they will smoke well in a couple of months after some rest.
:-):-):-)
jcruse64 08:07 PM 03-15-2009
No pics, but I've been on my own mission to stimulate the economy and avoid the SCHIP strike before month's end. This includes boxes of:

Oliva G Special G; Fuente Cuban Beli's; Fuente 858 maduro; Fuente WOAM; Cusano Corojo '97; EO Cubao #5; ERC natural CS; Cusano LXI Sungrown robusto; Evelio maduro double robusto; Famous Nic 3000 toro.

That's probably all my wife is going to let slip by for now. She saw an extra cooler last weekend and started inquiring. I told her I was saving money :-):-).

Depending on how the ERC's taste, I may pick up another box of them, or the Cubao's, but this will probably do me for a long time, excepting some singles from my local shop or on travels. I would like to get some 601's or a box of the LFD DL's, but I've pretty much hit my limit and then some.
WildBlueSooner 08:12 PM 03-15-2009
Originally Posted by jcruse64:
No pics, but I've been on my own mission to stimulate the economy and avoid the SCHIP strike before month's end. This includes boxes of:

Oliva G Special G; Fuente Cuban Beli's; Fuente 858 maduro; Fuente WOAM; Cusano Corojo '97; EO Cubao #5; ERC natural CS; Cusano LXI Sungrown robusto; Evelio maduro double robusto; Famous Nic 3000 toro.

That's probably all my wife is going to let slip by for now. She saw an extra cooler last weekend and started inquiring. I told her I was saving money :-):-).

Depending on how the ERC's taste, I may pick up another box of them, or the Cubao's, but this will probably do me for a long time, excepting some singles from my local shop or on travels. I would like to get some 601's or a box of the LFD DL's, but I've pretty much hit my limit and then some.
The economy will be looking better on Monday because of this! Good job! :-)
Stonewall 01:40 AM 03-16-2009
Here is some of the stuff I have gotten over the past couple weeks and its not all just the sticks I thought I would post for now and yes I have sampled all of them :-)

Hope you like thanks for looking
Josh
Waynegro1 10:10 PM 03-16-2009
Well, I went to my B&M thinking that I'd buy a few stogies even though I didn't need them. As I looked around I heard everyone talking about April 1st and our new SCHIP tax. Next thing I know I walk out with this.

1. (A box of 25) Ashton Cabinet Series 'Tres Petite'
2. Tatuaje Havana VI 'Almiranties'
3. Cuesta-Rey Centenario Collection 'Pyramid No. 9'
4. (3) Torano Virtuoso 'Crescendo' (smoked one on the way home)
5. Torano Virtuoso 'Encore'
6. Torano Signature Collection 'Torpedo'
7. (4) Fuente Hemingway 'Work of Art' (3 WOAM, 1 WOAN)
8. La Aroma De Cuba 'Pyramid'
9. Oliva Serie V 'Special V Figurado'
10. Padron '3000' Robusto
11. (2) Torano Noventa 'Latin'

Funny thing is, it's not like I didn't know about SCHIP. I've told myself over and over "I'm not worried about it". With all the B&M chit chat, I guess I let the fear of not knowing how high the tax will actually be, get to me a bit.
What ya gona do?
68TriShield 05:37 AM 03-17-2009
Originally Posted by Waynegro1:
What ya gona do?
Stock up :-)
rrplasencia 06:49 AM 03-17-2009
box of short stories along with some "stuff" you'll see in the bomb the troops/PIF thread
Attached: ss2.jpg (22.5 KB) 
darkninja67 03:43 PM 03-18-2009
Latest pre SCHIP haul:

Sancho Panza Extra Fuerte Madrid, Camacho Select torps, and Cuesta Rey Centro Fino Pyramid #9. Also some Heartfelt beads for my new humidor coming Friday hopefully.
WildBlueSooner 04:39 PM 03-18-2009
Originally Posted by darkninja67:
Latest pre SCHIP haul:

Sancho Panza Extra Fuerte Madrid, Camacho Select torps, and Cuesta Rey Centro Fino Pyramid #9. Also some Heartfelt beads for my new humidor coming Friday hopefully.
Very nice...way to load up! :-)
darkninja67 06:16 PM 03-18-2009
Originally Posted by WildBlueSooner:
Very nice...way to load up! :-)
Yeah I have been going crazy lately. Have more Anejos on the way but I need a box of Fuentes to solidify my humidor. Thinking Short Stories possibly.
WildBlueSooner 06:18 PM 03-18-2009
Yeah I have been going crazy lately. Have more Anejos on the way but I need a box of Fuentes to solidify my humidor. Thinking Short Stories possibly.
That sounds good! Lucky dog :-)
troutbreath 07:42 PM 03-18-2009
If you like the sungrown wrappers, JR has had some Chateau Fuente sungrowns at pretty good prices when I have visited lately. Picked up a box of CF's and Double CF's sungrown. Delicious!
ChicagoWhiteSox 07:49 PM 03-18-2009
Originally Posted by Stonewall:
Here is some of the stuff I have gotten over the past couple weeks and its not all just the sticks I thought I would post for now and yes I have sampled all of them :-)

Hope you like thanks for looking
Josh
:-) very nice haul!
Page 10 of 351
« First < 8910 11122060110 > Last »
Up