Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 10 of 12
« First < 8910 1112 >
Sports>We are for real this year!!!!
Thrak 06:25 PM 01-17-2010
Originally Posted by pnoon:
Maybe Norv could have prepared them better mentally but it was the Chargers players that botched this one.

Note: I am not a Norv Turner fan.
on side kick w/ 2 timeouts and the 2min warning coming up? The way your defense was playing?

... I guess it was the players...
[Reply]
icehog3 07:00 PM 01-17-2010
There will be no "Bwahas" from me today...the Jets came to play.
[Reply]
pnoon 07:03 PM 01-17-2010
Originally Posted by Thrak:
on side kick w/ 2 timeouts and the 2min warning coming up? The way your defense was playing?

... I guess it was the players...
One timeout.
[Reply]
DBall 08:40 PM 01-17-2010
Hell yes!
[Reply]
ZJB 08:45 PM 01-17-2010
I'm rooting for the JETS. I bet on them to win tonight and now I got some cigars coming to me over on BOTL. Lets see how they do with the Colts again next week.
[Reply]
MikeyC 09:26 PM 01-17-2010
I hope the Jets beat the Colts next week. The Colts pulling their starters and losing their first game of the year let the Jets into the playoffs. So, if the Jets beat them it would be irony at its best.
[Reply]
macpappy 10:02 PM 01-17-2010
Good luck next week when you have to face Peyton and the Colts for the entire game.

Seriously. Good luck. It should be a good game.
[Reply]
elderboy02 04:52 AM 01-18-2010
Originally Posted by andysutherland:
:-)

This makes the Colts path to the Superbowl so much easier.:-)
:-) Lets go Colts! :-)
[Reply]
OLS 06:35 AM 01-18-2010
I was like Jimmie Johnson, or whoever it was that was the lone picker for the JETS. I HATE the
San Diego QB...like NC State, hate HIM. He IS good, but runs his mouth constantly and was
in need of a good a$$-whippin. Thank goodness for the Jets. I was a little worried there in the
beginning, but when they had held them to 7 points in the first half, I KNEW it was on. THen that
Touchdown gallop for 53 yards...hehe, byebye Bolts.
[Reply]
DBall 06:42 AM 01-18-2010
Originally Posted by elderboy02:
:-) Lets go Colts! :-)
Awwwww... somebody is sad because their team got humiliated twice in a row and now wants vengeance...

[Reply]
Montano 06:48 AM 01-18-2010
Manning is a surgeon, and the Colts look very tough. I think it will be an Indy/N.O. Superbowl. But could you imagine a Sanchez/Favre Superbowl ??
[Reply]
elderboy02 06:54 AM 01-18-2010
Originally Posted by OLS:
I was like Jimmie Johnson, or whoever it was that was the lone picker for the JETS. I HATE the
San Diego QB...like NC State, hate HIM. He IS good, but runs his mouth constantly and was
in need of a good a$$-whippin. Thank goodness for the Jets. I was a little worried there in the
beginning, but when they had held them to 7 points in the first half, I KNEW it was on. THen that
Touchdown gallop for 53 yards...hehe, byebye Bolts.
I totally agree. I absolutely cannot stand Rivers. Always jawing and talking smack.
[Reply]
elderboy02 06:55 AM 01-18-2010
Originally Posted by DBall:
Awwwww... somebody is sad because their team got humiliated twice in a row and now wants vengeance...

The Bengals got humiliated in the 1st game we played against you. I wouldn't call the 2nd game humiliating :-)
[Reply]
DBall 07:04 AM 01-18-2010
Originally Posted by elderboy02:
The Bengals got humiliated in the 1st game we played against you. I wouldn't call the 2nd game humiliating :-)
Perhaps not score-wise, but all you guys were talking about how you "threw" the first game and how the second would be "much different". The humiliating part would be where you ended your season last week to a team you assumed would be a sure victory against. :-)
[Reply]
OLS 07:13 AM 01-18-2010
I was really proud of the Bengals this year. Being a lifelong Saints fan, I KNOW how it feels
to have a sub-par team to root for. In Ohio, you couldn't even hardly pull for the OTHER choice,
cause the Browns sucked, too. For them to rise up and be a force this year made me proud.
[Reply]
elderboy02 07:16 AM 01-18-2010
Originally Posted by DBall:
Perhaps not score-wise, but all you guys were talking about how you "threw" the first game and how the second would be "much different". The humiliating part would be where you ended your season last week to a team you assumed would be a sure victory against. :-)
I would say the 2nd game was "much different" b/c we didn't get blown out. You are correct though that it was disappointing b/c we thought we would beat the Jets.

Revis is one tough dude :-)
[Reply]
dogface_313 07:28 AM 01-18-2010
I never thought I would say this. GO COLTS!!!!
[Reply]
Blueface 08:06 AM 01-18-2010
All I can say is I am still in awe.
I cannot believe it.

Goes to show that defense does win games.
What an explosive offense that just got shut down by the Jets.

Looking forward to next weekend.
Will be interesting to see Manning and company with that high power offense v. the Jets and their defense.

Where's Vic? Vic, I think that will settle our "offense" v. "defense" bebate.:-)
[Reply]
icehog3 08:11 AM 01-18-2010
Originally Posted by Blueface:
All I can say is I am still in awe.
I cannot believe it.

Goes to show that defense does win games.
What an explosive offense that just got shut down by the Jets.

Looking forward to next weekend.
Will be interesting to see Manning and company with that high power offense v. the Jets and their defense.

Where's Vic? Vic, I think that will settle our "offense" v. "defense" bebate.:-)
I love settling bebates! :-)
[Reply]
Bruins Fan 10:17 AM 01-18-2010
Jets played smash mouth football, that's what it takes to win, reminded me of the 2002 Patriots:-)
[Reply]
Page 10 of 12
« First < 8910 1112 >
Up