Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 10 of 23
« First < 8910 111220 > Last »
Entertainment>Sons of Anarchy Season 2 - DISCUSSION THREAD
SmokeyJoe 08:20 AM 09-30-2009
Originally Posted by dogface_313:
Not saying love interest, more like you said, a father figure. He is very protective of her. Could see him doing more that just taking money, maybe a life.
Gotcha! I can see them setting that up... feeling like his life is over anyway with the cancer battle. I think his cancer is further along than he is letting on. Spending a lot of time at the hospital and at the chapel. Wonder why we never get to see his wife, Della?

And what about the previews for next week? Kurt Sutter's character Big Otto gets attacked in prison. Looks like they mess him up pretty good!
[Reply]
GKitty 11:42 AM 09-30-2009
I'm intrigued by Piney's bold move in instigating the rescue. Something tells me his support is going to factor in later in this whole Jax vs Clay storyline.

Have I mentioned lately I love Gemma? Because I do. ( She also reminds me why I don't carry a gun. I hate it when people honk at me. :-) ) Her last minute change of heart seems so out of character. Where is the fierceness from last season?

Not as explosive as previous episodes, but there seems to be a lot of character and plot building going on. I see big things coming.
[Reply]
Darrell 12:37 PM 09-30-2009
You know what I could see in regards to last weeks episode?

I can see Unser passing and Hale thinking that HE is next in line for Chief [but due to his dirty dealing with the Skinheads] they end up bringing an outsider into Charming to be Chief.

Does the new Chief like SAMRCO? Does he hate SAMCRO? Does he like Hale?

So many questions....

As for this week. It was an awesome episode. It had all the great aspects of a fine story. I did not need [boom boom] and [pew pew] the writers did a top notch job on the story and thinks are def. getting interesting!

We all know Jax won't get killed and neither will Clay.

Faction war maybe?

OK, I'm done. :-)
[Reply]
goalie204 07:51 PM 09-30-2009
good ep
[Reply]
icehog3 10:49 PM 09-30-2009
Originally Posted by SmokeyJoe:
I really liked this one! Enjoyed the partial back story on Unser's history with Gemma... the Bounty Hunters and how they were dealt with was awesome... "neuticles" :-)... the tension between Jax and Opie is growing... Clay's threat...

This one had it all. :-)

(Hope it wasn't too much info for you, Tom.) :-)
No, Joe..watched it before I read the thread! :-)

Clay V.s Jax.....just "wow".
[Reply]
BarneyBandMan 05:46 AM 10-01-2009
I think they played the Gemma "ridin' dirty" scene in the porto very well. She wants Weston dead, and was willing to take her chances. But hearing him on the phone with his kid pushed her mommy button and she couldn't do it. I think maybe they will write in a way for Clay or Jax to find out about the "incident" in a unique kind of way and Weston will get his.

Or not--so far the writers have continued to surprise me in just how twisted they can be. And I do like that. :-)
[Reply]
Darrell 08:56 AM 10-06-2009
It's Tuesday!! :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
av8tor152d 09:37 AM 10-06-2009
Have to say I was bored this week bought season one, watched it then caught up on season two with on demand, now Tuesday cant get here fast enough. Great show !

First TV series since Sapranos to actually catch my attention.
[Reply]
SkinsFanLarry 09:42 AM 10-06-2009
What bothers me about last weeks episode is that Opie is now taking sides with Clay....against Jax.

What's gonna happen when he finds out Clay ordered the hit that resulted in his wife's death.
[Reply]
av8tor152d 09:49 AM 10-06-2009
Originally Posted by SkinsFanLarry:
What bothers me about last weeks episode is that Opie is now taking sides with Clay....against Jax.

What's gonna happen when he finds out Clay ordered the hit that resulted in his wife's death.
I can see Clay putting the "but Jax knew this happened and did not tell you" spin on it when the poop hits the fan
[Reply]
gorob23 08:24 PM 10-06-2009
:-) <--me

why :-)

Because I can

I really don't need any other reason :-)

Rob :-)
[Reply]
GKitty 09:35 PM 10-06-2009
"The hell is it with you and bustin' chick's noses?!" :-)

"Get down off your high horse."

Great one-liners this week.

I feel that Unser sharing the secret he's been entrusted with is ultimately going to be how that volatile piece of information gets out.
[Reply]
icehog3 10:40 PM 10-06-2009
It just keeps rampin' up...It's gonna be a bloodbath. :-)
[Reply]
itsme_timd 11:31 PM 10-06-2009
Originally Posted by GKitty:
I feel that Unser sharing the secret he's been entrusted with is ultimately going to be how that volatile piece of information gets out.
+1, maybe not intentionally but I thought that, too.

Anyone else notice how Hale's brother's (Jacob?) cigar was split 1/3 up the side when he was lighting it in the cigar shop? :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 11:39 PM 10-06-2009
Originally Posted by itsme_timd:
+1, maybe not intentionally but I thought that, too.

Anyone else notice how Hale's brother's (Jacob?) cigar was split 1/3 up the side when he was lighting it in the cigar shop? :-)
I sure did...probably reshot the scene until the cigar busted wide open.
[Reply]
Addiction 05:05 AM 10-07-2009
I watch this show every week as well, but can't really invest in it. Too many people do too many things I just don't buy into to really throw my support behidn it.
[Reply]
Sr Mike 05:49 AM 10-07-2009
I knew that van was going to be a problem, but I had guessed it the other way around as Samcro's bit of retaliation. Good way to push a war into overdrive!
[Reply]
Starchild 07:10 AM 10-07-2009
I've caught the last three episodes, and I'm hooked. I need to go back and watch season 1 to fill in some of the blanks. The casting is spot on!
[Reply]
Scothew 07:23 AM 10-07-2009
At first I didnt like Deputy Hale but now I think since Unser shared the secret, it appears he's going towards whats best for teh town which is samcro. I got a feeling after the preview for next week, its gonna non stop action
[Reply]
BarneyBandMan 08:24 AM 10-07-2009
Good episode last night. Already looking forward to next week!
[Reply]
Page 10 of 23
« First < 8910 111220 > Last »
Up