Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 10 of 11
« First < 8910 11 >
All Cigar Discussion>Job Site Sticks.
flat6nut 06:18 AM 08-29-2009
Wow! Recieved your letter yesterday Scott. I can not express how happy it made me to think that I was missed. Pretty cool.

I have been super busy, I have only looked at the PC maybe 4 times in the last month. With the news that it will cost me $7,000+ to repair my car I have been trying to raise a little more extra money. I have also been going to the gym every day after work. Issues with my ex wife and trying to get child support stopped (my daugher has been living with me for a year and will not be going back to her moms), she is turning 16 on Sept 1st.

Over all its just been a very busy month and a half. I have tons of pictures to share from the job site. It has come a long way. Although it has been hot and not the best weather to smoke outdoors, I still have some cigars smoked to share...to include some CC's gifted to me by Hotreds.

Headed to Winterhaven shortly for the rest of the weekend, but I promise to update soon with some pictures.

Michael
[Reply]
TripleF 07:04 AM 08-29-2009
Originally Posted by flat6nut:
Wow! Recieved your letter yesterday Scott. I can not express how happy it made me to think that I was missed. Pretty cool.

I have been super busy, I have only looked at the PC maybe 4 times in the last month. With the news that it will cost me $7,000+ to repair my car I have been trying to raise a little more extra money. I have also been going to the gym every day after work. Issues with my ex wife and trying to get child support stopped (my daugher has been living with me for a year and will not be going back to her moms), she is turning 16 on Sept 1st.

Over all its just been a very busy month and a half. I have tons of pictures to share from the job site. It has come a long way. Although it has been hot and not the best weather to smoke outdoors, I still have some cigars smoked to share...to include some CC's gifted to me by Hotreds.

Headed to Winterhaven shortly for the rest of the weekend, but I promise to update soon with some pictures.

Michael

Great to hear from ya bro. I know sending a letter via the USPS would let ya know we miss ya!!

Heck dude, $7000 to repair a car, you can buy two previously owned cars for that.

We need to get together and herf bro! :-)
[Reply]
flat6nut 07:24 AM 08-29-2009
Originally Posted by TripleF:
Great to hear from ya bro. I know sending a letter via the USPS would let ya know we miss ya!!

Heck dude, $7000 to repair a car, you can buy two previously owned cars for that.

We need to get together and herf bro! :-)

Thats just for a top-end rebuild of the motor. I may be selling it. :-)
[Reply]
TripleF 07:31 AM 08-29-2009
Thats just for a top-end rebuild of the motor. I may be selling it. :-)

I know I would....
[Reply]
dunng 07:58 AM 08-29-2009
Michael , can't wait to have you back on here, I always loved your updates and reviews! :-)
[Reply]
kelmac07 08:03 AM 08-29-2009
Glad to hear you're ok Michael...and just busy with life. Missed your updates brother!!
[Reply]
MedicCook 08:13 AM 08-29-2009
Glad to see you back Michael.
[Reply]
longknocker 04:06 PM 09-01-2009
Good To Have You Back, Michael! Good Luck with the Car Situation!:-)
[Reply]
dogface_313 08:31 AM 09-29-2009
Michael,
Saw your love for the Tampa Sweetheart Maduros, decided to try them. Man, they are good.
[Reply]
El Fumador 05:55 AM 10-03-2009
I'm a new member, i typed in esg's in the search and this thread came up. Sat here and read through all of it, love it, great stuff, keep it up. I agree with a lot of your post's about description of all the cigars you smoke, i'm in maui so hard to find good retailer's. Tampa sweethearts is probably one of the best shops in the country. I love opus X, anejo's, and Vsg's. Anejo's box pressed sharks is my favorite cigar hard to get. Just picked up about 40 opus at retail, it was a great score. Reason i'm writing this is to ask you Michael which ESG you like the best before i start buying them online. The 20year salute, 21 year salute, 22year salute, or the 23 year salute. I would love to hear your opinion.
[Reply]
El Fumador 05:57 AM 10-03-2009
And don't think your bragging, smoke the good s**t man. Life is to short to smoke crappy cigars, and bang ugly women.
[Reply]
longknocker 06:00 AM 10-03-2009
Miss Your Pics & Stories, Michael! Thoughts & Prayers Sent For Your Situation To Turn Positive, Brother!:-)
[Reply]
Jimbo14 07:03 AM 10-03-2009
Originally Posted by El Fumador:
Life is to short to smoke crappy cigars, and bang ugly women.

Hahaha, I like you Juan, I want that scratched into my tomb stone. Very funny guy!
[Reply]
El Fumador 11:01 PM 10-03-2009
thanks jimbo, we should make T-shirts.
[Reply]
dogface_313 08:46 AM 10-05-2009
Originally Posted by El Fumador:
thanks jimbo, we should make T-shirts.
I would buy one!
[Reply]
flat6nut 11:02 AM 04-22-2011
Good thread, what happened to the OP? I demand an update!

Hey guys, long time no see. Dont know where to begin, but I am now on my 5th project since the last one. Bought some sticks over by TripleF's stomping grounds today and decided to jump on here.

Hope everything is well with everyone.

Michael
[Reply]
kelmac07 04:27 PM 04-22-2011
Michael...miss your posts brother!! :-)
[Reply]
maninblack 10:42 AM 04-23-2011
Just went through every post on this thread. Awesome reviews and great smokes!! Hope you can keep doing it!
[Reply]
jesseboston81 11:35 AM 04-23-2011
Just stumped upon this thread due to the recent activity, and after reading every post all I can say is AMAZING! This has been a great read with some great pictures and reviews. I especially like the jobsite pictures and seeing how things progress. Thanks for the thread and hope everything is working out well for you, Michael.
[Reply]
Average Joe 12:04 PM 04-23-2011
Good thread, what happened to the OP? I demand an update!

Hey guys, long time no see. Dont know where to begin, but I am now on my 5th project since the last one. Bought some sticks over by TripleF's stomping grounds today and decided to jump on here.

Hope everything is well with everyone.

Michael
Epic thread. Definitely in the top three of the forum!
[Reply]
Page 10 of 11
« First < 8910 11 >
Up