Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 10 of 37
« First < 8910 111220 > Last »
Sports>Offcial SEC Football Thread 2010
Rocketmann 04:34 AM 09-23-2010
ATTENTION!!!!!
All citizens of Fayetteville Arkansas. There has been a storm warning issued for your area this weekend!!!! It has been confirmed that:

THE TIDE IS ROLLING IN...:-)
[Reply]
Pass 05:41 AM 09-23-2010
Originally Posted by Rocketmann:
ATTENTION!!!!!
All citizens of Fayetteville Arkansas. There has been a storm warning issued for your area this weekend!!!! It has been confirmed that:

Attention Weather Man! A Geography lesson is in order... The Tide can not roll in this far in land and up the mountains. It simply isn't possible. Besides... Hogs can swim.
[Reply]
Powers 07:10 AM 09-23-2010
ATTENTION!!!!!

Originally Posted by Pass:
Attention Weather Man! A Geography lesson is in order... The Tide can not roll in this far in land and up the mountains. It simply isn't possible. Besides... Hogs can swim.
:-)

good point on both accounts gentlemen. Although in the words of Bob Dylan, it don't take a weatherman to know which way the wind blows :-)
[Reply]
rizzle 08:09 AM 09-23-2010
ATTENTION!!!!!

Always good to have another Bama fan amongst us! Welcome to the fray, brother. Roll Tide!
[Reply]
rizzle 08:11 AM 09-23-2010
Originally Posted by UFPowersmoker320:

good point on both accounts gentlemen. Although in the words of Bob Dylan, it don't take a weatherman to know which way the wind blows :-)
And a lot of times I don't know what the hell Dylan is saying. :-)
[Reply]
ucubed 12:20 PM 09-23-2010

Bob Dylan is playing at the O Dome October 8th
[Reply]
Powers 12:30 PM 09-23-2010
Originally Posted by ucubed:
Yeah i heard. He's playing in Clemson on the 17th of October. I've already got my tickets baby! :-)
[Reply]
rizzle 01:08 PM 09-23-2010
Originally Posted by ucubed:
For real?
[Reply]
Powers 02:35 PM 09-23-2010
Week 4 Notable Matchups:

#1 Alabama at #10 Arkansas

Kentucky at #9 Florida

#12 South Carolina at #17 Auburn

West Virginia at #15 LSU

Georgia at Mississippi State
[Reply]
McSmokey 02:38 PM 09-23-2010
Week 4 Notable Matchups:

#1 Alabama at #10 Arkansas

Kentucky at #9 Florida

#12 South Carolina at #17 Auburn

West Virginia at #15 LSU

Georgia at Mississippi State

Hey wee're back in the Notables!! :-)
[Reply]
ucubed 06:11 PM 09-23-2010
Originally Posted by rizzle:
For real?
Why yes he is... http://events.gainesville.com/gaines...6805-bob-dylan
[Reply]
Powers 07:20 PM 09-23-2010
Originally Posted by McSmokey:
Hey wee're back in the Notables!! :-)
yes sir :-)

its the first slate of really interesting SEC matchups. we'll find out a lot about who's gonna be a big contender in both divisions by the end of this week. We'll see if Arkansas is for real if they can play Bama close while USC gets its first test on the road at what i think is an overrated Auburn team; they should win by 10

Meanwhile it is a very real probability that Georgia loses at the hands of Dan Mullen Bulldogs and goes 0-3 in the SEC for the first time since Abe Lincoln's presidency
[Reply]
OLS 11:41 AM 09-24-2010
If Arkansas can stop the run (lol) then they have a real chance to upset the Tide.

LSU has to prove that at least their defense is as good as it will need to be to win
the SEC West.:-)

The rest....I'd WATCH it if that is what the TV makes me do, but it had better be good
to get me interested this week. I have taken a shine to 70's French adult films. :-)
[Reply]
Smokin Gator 12:13 PM 09-24-2010
Meanwhile it is a very real probability that Georgia loses at the hands of Dan Mullen Bulldogs and goes 0-3 in the SEC for the first time since Abe Lincoln's presidency
Gosh I hope so!!! Don't tell Kris!!!:-)
[Reply]
Rocketmann 07:20 PM 09-24-2010
Originally Posted by OLS:
If Arkansas can stop the run (lol) then they have a real chance to upset the Tide.

LSU has to prove that at least their defense is as good as it will need to be to win
the SEC West.:-)

The rest....I'd WATCH it if that is what the TV makes me do, but it had better be good
to get me interested this week. I have taken a shine to 70's French adult films. :-)
Arkansas, stop the run?? Have you seen their run defence this year? Add in trying to stop Ingram/Richardson and they will have their hands full. Unless the Tide secondary gets torched the whole game and the Hogs somehow stops Bama's "O", the Tide takes this one.

We will see how good that Tiger "D" is when they have to stop Noel Divine. They will need to cause there is no way LSU will win a shootout with WV IMHO.
[Reply]
hammondc 07:29 PM 09-24-2010
yes sir :-)

......while THE USC gets its first test on the road at what i think is an overrated Auburn team; they should win by 10
FTFY. I am very nervous about this game.
[Reply]
Powers 07:33 PM 09-24-2010
Originally Posted by hammondc:
FTFY. I am very nervous about this game.
I think my little step brother team, Clemson, exposed Auburn last week. they were fortunate to come away with the win. Auburn's chance is to win vs USC is to win the turnover :-)
[Reply]
G G 07:35 PM 09-24-2010
Originally Posted by Smokin Gator:
Gosh I hope so!!! Don't tell Kris!!!:-)
Too late.:-)
[Reply]
Powers 07:59 PM 09-24-2010
I think my little step brother team, Clemson, exposed Auburn last week. they were fortunate to come away with the win. IMHO Auburn's has to win the turnover battle by a margin of 2 to win the game :-)
fixed my last post
[Reply]
hammondc 02:33 PM 09-25-2010
I agree. Auburn will make USC work for it. No easy wins today. I predict a low scoring, very very aggressive game.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 37
« First < 8910 111220 > Last »
Up