Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 10 of 54
« First < 8910 111220 > Last »
All Cigar Discussion>Pictures of you smoking!
poriggity 03:17 PM 09-18-2009
Here's me yesterday on lunch with a Reyes Family Vintage, in my truck...
Attached: photo.jpg (95.3 KB) 
[Reply]
JJG 10:18 PM 09-18-2009
little drunk, smoking a f*cking fantastic Bolivar BF

hey, it's Friday, cut me some slack.

[Reply]
icehog3 10:23 PM 09-18-2009

Snorking at the Shack.
[Reply]
Red 11:56 PM 09-18-2009
Originally Posted by itsme_timd:
Want me to post some of the pics I've got? They'd prove that you do smoke... and that you like a beer or two every now and then. :-) :-) :-)

This picture doesn't do me justice, I'm much uglier in person.... I've got a ton of pics from herfs but usually find myself on the other side of the camera.

haha do it! nice casa magna ???
[Reply]
gbum 11:31 AM 09-26-2009
last few days...
[Reply]
Blueface 01:27 PM 09-26-2009
[Reply]
Blueface 01:29 PM 09-26-2009
OK,
Real me, smoking a very special 70's Monte 2 Dunhill Selection aboard Royal Caribbean for my big 50th birthday cruise.
Thanks to Patrick, Mr. Maduro for what I truly consider the best cigar I have had to date.

[Reply]
Riff Raff 07:29 AM 09-27-2009
Hog, that looks painful. I know when I nose a cigar, it usually isn't a pleasant experiance!

Originally Posted by icehog3:

Snorking at the Shack.

[Reply]
Wolfgang 12:21 PM 09-27-2009
Not of me but i never need a cigar stand :-)

[Reply]
Tuxguy 12:25 PM 09-27-2009
Originally Posted by gbum:
last few days...
Randy Jackson???????
[Reply]
s15driftking 12:37 PM 09-27-2009

me and the wife.

and, our honeymoon!

[Reply]
Poronico 12:57 PM 09-27-2009
[Reply]
icehog3 01:02 PM 09-27-2009
Originally Posted by Riff Raff:
Hog, that looks painful. I know when I nose a cigar, it usually isn't a pleasant experiance!
Depends on the cigar, Bill. I mostly smoke Cuban now, and they are tailor made for snorking...only real way to taste all they have to offer. :-)
[Reply]
Riff Raff 08:26 PM 09-27-2009
Depends on the cigar, Bill. I mostly smoke Cuban now, and they are tailor made for snorking...only real way to taste all they have to offer. :-)
Well Tom, then I guess I will have to give it a shot on my next CC. Should be tomorrow morning I think. I know the NC's can leave you teary eyed! :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 08:30 PM 09-27-2009
Originally Posted by Riff Raff:
Well Tom, then I guess I will have to give it a shot on my next CC. Should be tomorrow morning I think. I know the NC's can leave you teary eyed! :-)
Almost everyone I have seen try it for the first time with a CC is amazed at how much more flavor they get out of the cigar, Bill. You'll have to let us know how it goes for you.
[Reply]
Riff Raff 08:42 PM 09-27-2009
Almost everyone I have seen try it for the first time with a CC is amazed at how much more flavor they get out of the cigar, Bill. You'll have to let us know how it goes for you.
I will. Thanks Tom. I'll post tomorrow and let you know. I will even through in a pic or two!
[Reply]
SilverFox 08:46 PM 09-27-2009
It is one of those things that once you start a cigar just isn't the same with out a good snork. - I blame DaKlugs :-)
[Reply]
JJG 09:24 PM 09-27-2009
This is too true, but I can't emphasize enough, do not try to snork a NC! I'm thinking specifically of the stronger Nicaraguan cigars like DPG, Tatuaje, etc... I'm used to snorking CCs and it truly is like a revelation flavor-wise. Tried the same technique with several of my favorite NCs this weekend and along with the painful nose sting, I immediately got stopped up and couldn't breath through my nose for a few minutes.
[Reply]
icehog3 09:26 PM 09-27-2009
Originally Posted by JJG:
This is too true, but I can't emphasize enough, do not try to snork a NC! I'm thinking specifically of the stronger Nicaraguan cigars like DPG, Tatuaje, etc... I'm used to snorking CCs and it truly is like a revelation flavor-wise. Tried the same technique with several of my favorite NCs this weekend and along with the painful nose sting, I immediately got stopped up and couldn't breath through my nose for a few minutes.
Absolutely, Jeff, that's why I specified Cubans both times. There are some NCs that I will snork....and many that I would not dare. :-)
[Reply]
Powers 09:30 PM 09-27-2009

thats me in all blue for the Gators vs Tennessee game a few weeks ago.

Grillmaster mike rockin' an Angel 100 :-)
[Reply]
Page 10 of 54
« First < 8910 111220 > Last »
Up