Page 10 of 12
« First < 8910 1112 >
All Cigar Discussion>Rant: Cigar Bums
hscmit 12:48 PM 02-23-2011
enjoying the show?
[Reply]
Stephen 12:51 PM 02-23-2011
Originally Posted by kaisersozei:
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 16 (14 members and 2 guests)

These are the best threads :-)
Are the views better from these perches of righteousness? What kind of wait list do they have?
[Reply]
pnoon 12:54 PM 02-23-2011
Originally Posted by kaisersozei:
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 16 (14 members and 2 guests)

These are the best threads :-)
Unless you're an admin.
:-)
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
hscmit 12:57 PM 02-23-2011
Originally Posted by Stephen:
Are the views better from these perches of righteousness? What kind of wait list do they have?
I would have to assume the view is similar to the screen during a colonoscopy
[Reply]
hscmit 12:57 PM 02-23-2011
Originally Posted by pnoon:
Unless you're an admin.
Posted via Mobile Device
sorry peter
[Reply]
Stephen 01:00 PM 02-23-2011
Originally Posted by hscmit:
I would have to assume the view is similar to the screen during a colonoscopy
[Reply]
Katmancross 01:00 PM 02-23-2011
Originally Posted by md4958:
Anybody can be down on their luck. There are guys here that wish they had your problems, you wouldn't know it because they dont constantly complain.

But your attitude that really stinks. Even when you are apologizing, you can help but spit in somebody's face. My :-)

OK. Here's the deal. all you guys that are down on your luck and can't afford cigars, send me a PM and explain your situation and I'd be happy to send you a few sticks of what I've received lately from clients.
[Reply]
HK3- 01:00 PM 02-23-2011
Nice review. :-)
[Reply]
pnoon 01:00 PM 02-23-2011
Originally Posted by hscmit:
sorry peter
No apology necessary.
Just wanted to point out that while it may be entertaining for most, for the admins it can mean having to intervene and or take action.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
md4958 01:06 PM 02-23-2011
Originally Posted by Katmancross:
OK. Here's the deal. all you guys that are down on your luck and can't afford cigars, send me a PM and explain your situation and I'd be happy to send you a few sticks of what I've received lately from clients.
They arent looking for hand-outs either.
[Reply]
MarioF 01:07 PM 02-23-2011
Originally Posted by pnoon:
Unless you're an admin.
Posted via Mobile Device
Peter it's days like this that we really appreciate the amount of work it takes to keep this site the way it is. Thank you!!
[Reply]
OHRD 01:10 PM 02-23-2011
Epic! A somewhat related post...can someone send me a link to the CA Rolodex? Seriously.
[Reply]
CigarNut 01:14 PM 02-23-2011
Originally Posted by MarioF:
Peter it's days like this that we really appreciate the amount of work it takes to keep this site the way it is. Thank you!!
[Reply]
kaisersozei 01:15 PM 02-23-2011
Originally Posted by OHRD:
Epic! A somewhat related post...can someone send me a link to the CA Rolodex? Seriously.
You must make a request for specific information to pnoon. Peter's the keeper of that info.
[Reply]
Stephen 01:16 PM 02-23-2011
Why, you plan on sending a hand-written letter to each and every individual on the rolodex asking them for cigars? You bum you...:-)
[Reply]
MajorCaptSilly 01:18 PM 02-23-2011
I believe this is a good time to post how happy I am that CA was created and convey my appreciation for all the mods and the work they do here.

MCS

P.S. I'd like to bite Tom's bicep in a loving way.
[Reply]
awsmith4 01:19 PM 02-23-2011
Originally Posted by Katmancross:
You really shouldn't re-gift. Just move forward

What Moe was trying to tell you is that every time you apologize you have to throw one finally jab. A true apology leaves it as 'I'm sorry' not 'I'm sorry but...'

I've on cigar boards for just four years. In just this short time I've seen scam after scam. I am not calling you a scammer but because of those with sob stories that preceded you you have an uphill battle when trying to defend mooching.
[Reply]
pektel 01:19 PM 02-23-2011
Originally Posted by MarioF:
Word. This has become the place I visit most online. Many thanks to the ToE for making CA what it is. :-):-)

pnoon holds the rolodex. Just have to pm him with the member's name, and he'll give you the address, if that person has submitted his/her address to be added to the rolodex.
[Reply]
hscmit 01:19 PM 02-23-2011
Originally Posted by MajorCaptSilly:
I believe this is a good time to post how happy I am that CA was created and convey my appreciation for all the mods and the work they do here.

MCS

P.S. I'd like to bite Tom's bicep in a loving way.

I think tom would enjoy that,
as long as its done in a loving way
[Reply]
T.G 01:21 PM 02-23-2011
Epic!
Generally speaking, "Epic" isn't the word that comes to my mind when a thread creates this much unnecessary BS for the admins to deal with.

A somewhat related post...can someone send me a link to the CA Rolodex? Seriously.
You need to PM Peter (pnoon) about gaining access.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 12
« First < 8910 1112 >
Up