Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 10 of 11
« First < 8910 11 >
Entertainment>Weekly discussion for "Sons of Anarchy"
Genetic Defect 11:51 AM 11-27-2008
The world they both built may implode, and when am original says it's time for change that's huge. Can't wait for season two now :-)
Ron1YY 12:04 PM 11-27-2008
Originally Posted by Big Vito:
The world they both built may implode, and when am original says it's time for change that's huge. Can't wait for season two now :-)
That's what I'm talking about Bro!!!!!!!
Darrell 12:46 PM 11-27-2008
This was a great season finale, IMO.

I really cannot wait for the next season.

I think Clay's reign is going to come to an end next season and their is going to be a mutiny with Jax as the leader. You know Piney and Opie will follow Jax, I have a feeling that Chibs and the guy with the head tattoos will as well.

Since The Shield is over, this is my favorite show. :-)
Genetic Defect 12:48 PM 11-27-2008
Darrell is right :-)
SonsofClubDeck 12:58 PM 11-27-2008
really enjoyed this last episode. as many have said, there are so many open doors for the next season. did anyone else catch that the homeless girl was the one from an earlier episode? i can't wait for the next season. i think i'm going to go fight someone now.
Genetic Defect 01:01 PM 11-27-2008
Originally Posted by SonsofClubDeck:
really enjoyed this last episode. as many have said, there are so many open doors for the next season. did anyone else catch that the homeless girl was the one from an earlier episode? i can't wait for the next season. i think i'm going to go fight someone now.
that is Jax sister :-)
SonsofClubDeck 01:04 PM 11-27-2008
that is Jax sister :-)
oh wow. what if?????? good catch on that one. we'll see what happens.
Genetic Defect 01:06 PM 11-27-2008
Originally Posted by SonsofClubDeck:
oh wow. what if?????? good catch on that one. we'll see what happens.
I don't know if it is his sister but it adds to the mystery
Darrell 01:34 PM 11-27-2008
Darrell is right :-)
:-)

Thanks Perry.
jkorp 07:10 PM 11-27-2008
Great friggin episode!

I don't know.... As much as we'd all like to see Jax take the lead, I don't think it will lend to the show to well.

"SOA, an MC that earns legit and doesn't get dirty anymore." Doesn't sound like a show that will pick up a 3rd season.

I think what ever is going to happen, Clay will be around for a long time. I could be dead wrong, but it just seems that way. Now I do think things are going to get REAL hot this next season.

As for Tig, he got his ass beat, but I don't think it was enough to line him up with Jax yet. Bobby, that is an interesting twist. You could tell we was hurt bad, and knows what really happened. I think what ever his feelings are, he'll fall in line if Clay says so.

When does the next season start :-)
Mark C 07:26 PM 11-27-2008
Originally Posted by jkorp:
"SOA, an MC that earns legit and doesn't get dirty anymore." Doesn't sound like a show that will pick up a 3rd season.
I think you're right, but a show describing the Jax's struggles of trying to make the club legit, while coping with internal power struggles, skeletons from the past, and external enemies could be pretty interesting.

They've done a good job of making Jax a likeable character, I think next season we'll see him have to deal with a lot of crap that lands at his doorstep. I'm guessing he'll find himself and SAMCRO stuck between a rock and a hard place, and as much as he'd like to stay legit, the alternative may be the only way to survive. The old 'good guy, bad situation' kind of story.
BarneyBandMan 03:35 PM 11-29-2008
Yeah---SoA needs to keep its edge (meaning Jax struggles with the idea of a legit club while Mayans and Niners and trying-to-keep-it-together Clay storylines make it virtually impossible).

And what of a legit club? I don't think many want to watch the trials and travails of a local garage shop dealing with the weighty issues of overpriced plugs and EPA oil-disposal-fines. Tony Soprano working the local distributors for the best fuel prices for his trash trucks? Naahh...

Oh, and btw--I'm now flipping on some Kanye. Why? Those Nip/Tuck trailers during the commercials. The theme song always playing. Da*n I like that song they are playing. My daughter let me know on Thursday that its a Kanye song. Been playing it over and over....
GKitty 11:36 PM 11-30-2008
I've been waiting since Wednesday to get caught up on this episode and even with all that anticipation, I was still not disappointed.

This was a great season finale. I agree with most of the theories and conjectures you guys have made.

Big question is now: When's the next season?
icehog3 08:01 AM 12-01-2008
Originally Posted by GKitty:
I've been waiting since Wednesday to get caught up on this episode and even with all that anticipation, I was still not disappointed.

This was a great season finale. I agree with most of the theories and conjectures you guys have made.

Big question is now: When's the next season?
Summer 2009. :-)
GKitty 10:35 AM 12-02-2008
Originally Posted by icehog3:
crap-tastic... guess I'll have to find something else to amuse me until then.
SmokeyJoe 05:32 PM 12-02-2008
Originally Posted by GKitty:
crap-tastic... guess I'll have to find something else to amuse me until then.
Last few episodes on Hulu... maybe reruns? :-)

I will miss the show too. :-)
Gophernut 09:34 AM 12-03-2008
Originally Posted by icehog3:
NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!:-):-):-)
Flatsix 10:48 AM 12-03-2008
Day late and a dollar short.

I watched what I found out to be the last show of the season:-).

This looks like a great series, hopefully I can do some catch up until next season. Looks like there was 12 episodes in all, I'm sure that FX will run them in reruns.
SonsofClubDeck 12:00 PM 12-03-2008
my room mates and I are watching Nacho Libre and cooking up some Mexican to try to fill in the gaping hole that SOA left in our Wednesday nights. I know we're all trying to make it through til' next summer. I believe we can do it together.
Darrell 09:25 PM 12-03-2008
Jesus NOTHING GOOD is on T.V. right now. :-)
Page 10 of 11
« First < 8910 11 >
Up