Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 10 of 35
« First < 8910 111220 > Last »
Sports>WHO DEY!!!! Bengals fans check in!!!!
jledou 08:02 PM 11-22-2009
Raiders! Raiders! Raiders! Hey even the sun shines on a dog's arse once and a while.
[Reply]
e-man67 07:03 AM 11-23-2009
Dear Bengals:

To be a contender one must HOLD ON TO THE MOTHER F@#KING FOOTBALL!!! It's just that simple...that's why we won against the Steelers and the Ravens. So uber pissed...ruined my week. sons-a-beeches...:-)
[Reply]
Blueface 07:06 AM 11-23-2009
Wow.
Went out to eat with the wife.
Bengals were up by 7.
I figured this was over.
Bengals lost this game? Raiders scored 10 points to beat them?
Wow!
[Reply]
elderboy02 07:07 AM 11-23-2009
Originally Posted by e-man67:
Dear Bengals:

To be a contender one must HOLD ON TO THE MOTHER F@#KING FOOTBALL!!! It's just that simple...that's why we won against the Steelers and the Ravens. So uber pissed...ruined my week. sons-a-beeches...:-)
Glass half full or glass half empty?

Glass half full brother.... We have swept Baltimore and S**tsburgh..... We are undefeated in the division. Look on the bright side of things man.

I bet Caldwell will hold onto the ball next time :-)
[Reply]
e-man67 07:49 AM 11-23-2009
Originally Posted by elderboy02:

Glass half full brother.... We have swept Baltimore and S**tsburgh..... We are undefeated in the division. Look on the bright side of things man.

1/2 empty yesterday....GET MAD! :-)
[Reply]
marge796 07:57 AM 11-23-2009

Why are you so angry at Pittsburgh?

:-)

Chris.....
[Reply]
elderboy02 08:00 AM 11-23-2009
Originally Posted by marge796:
Why are you so angry at Pittsburgh?

Chris.....
I'm not angry at Pittsburgh. We beat them 2 times. I am happy for Pittsburgh being so S**tty :-)
[Reply]
marge796 08:07 AM 11-23-2009
I'm not angry at Pittsburgh. We beat them 2 times. I am happy for Pittsburgh being so S**tty :-)
Time will tell who is truly a shi**y team. Yes! you whipped us and Baltimore but, do they have the ability to keep up their level of play for the 2nd half of the season? If they make it to the playoffs and get knocked out early it's all for nothing, right? :-)

:-) And PITTSBURGH rocks! :-)

Chris.....
[Reply]
elderboy02 08:11 AM 11-23-2009
Originally Posted by marge796:
Time will tell who is truly a shi**y team. Yes! you whipped us and Baltimore but, do they have the ability to keep up their level of play for the 2nd half of the season? If they make it to the playoffs and get knocked out early it's all for nothing, right? :-)

:-) And PITTSBURGH rocks

Chris.....
Both Pittsburgh and Cincinnati were horrible yesterday.

I can't believe Pitt lost to KC :-)

I also can't believe Cin lost to Oak :-)

The entire AFC North lost yesterday :-)

Crazy NFL.
[Reply]
marge796 08:20 AM 11-23-2009

I can't believe Pitt lost to KC :-)

I also can't believe Cin lost to Oak :-)

The entire AFC North lost yesterday :-)

Crazy NFL.

[Reply]
Mikey202 06:07 AM 11-24-2009
This is where it starts gettin' good!!!!:-)
[Reply]
GreekGodX 06:49 AM 11-24-2009

I can't believe Pitt lost to KC

I also can't believe Cin lost to Oak

The entire AFC North lost yesterday

Crazy NFL.
I know you stated the entire AFC north lost yesterday but you did not say the best one.

Cle lost to Det :-) :-) Both teams should have been forced to forfeit :-)
[Reply]
elderboy02 01:08 PM 11-29-2009
Bengals are up 16-7 :-)
[Reply]
elderboy02 02:11 PM 11-29-2009
Who-Dey! :-)
[Reply]
hotreds 02:34 PM 11-29-2009
Unimpressive, but we'll take it! Just like I'm really worried about the UC/Pitt game.
[Reply]
BengalMan 06:54 PM 11-29-2009
What was impressive, and to be honest, expected, was Larry Johnson rushing for 107 yards in the game. I've been saying it since the day we signed him, give him the damn ball and let him do what he does best, run hard and get yards. Without him, todays game is a whole different story. I'm glad Marvin sat Benson out. LJ gets some confidence, Scott gets his carries, and we go into the ladder part of the season with 3 VERY SOLID backs. Can't complain one bit.
[Reply]
elderboy02 08:16 PM 11-29-2009
Originally Posted by BengalMan:
What was impressive, and to be honest, expected, was Larry Johnson rushing for 107 yards in the game. I've been saying it since the day we signed him, give him the damn ball and let him do what he does best, run hard and get yards. Without him, todays game is a whole different story. I'm glad Marvin sat Benson out. LJ gets some confidence, Scott gets his carries, and we go into the ladder part of the season with 3 VERY SOLID backs. Can't complain one bit.
I agree 100% :-)

What is even better is that there were no bad long snaps in today's game since we got rid of Brad St. Louis. Shayne Graham also had his longest FG ever today. He could have hit one from 60 yards it had so much distance on it.
[Reply]
Starscream 03:16 PM 12-08-2009
Bengals listed at number six in the power rankings on this site, but I love the caption below it:

http://sportales.com/football/offici...kings-week-14/

:-):-)
[Reply]
elderboy02 04:39 PM 12-08-2009
Originally Posted by andysutherland:
Bengals listed at number six in the power rankings on this site, but I love the caption below it:

http://sportales.com/football/offici...kings-week-14/

:-):-)
The Bengals won't fall apart. If they beat Minnesota today, they clinch the division :-)
[Reply]
hotreds 04:45 PM 12-08-2009
The Bengals won't fall apart. If they beat Minnesota today, they clinch the division :-)
Today?? Boy, I wish I could project like you, Dan!:-)
[Reply]
Page 10 of 35
« First < 8910 111220 > Last »
Up