Page 10 of 21
« First < 8910 111220 > Last »
Sports>Hail To The Redskins!!
colimo 01:23 PM 01-06-2010
Originally Posted by PeteSB75:
Mike Shanahan.
you guys got a great coach...

Originally Posted by chippewastud79:
Now all they need is an owner who has a shred of knowledge of the game. :-)
Originally Posted by kaisersozei:
QFT. Or at least an owner whose ego will allow the front office & coaching staffs to do their jobs.
both right on that score...hope he allows shanahan to do what shanahan can do....

btw...you will also probably end up with a pro bowl receiver in brandon marshall before long
[Reply]
PeteSB75 06:36 AM 01-07-2010
Originally Posted by colimo:
you guys got a great coach...
Originally Posted by :
both right on that score...hope he allows shanahan to do what shanahan can do....

btw...you will also probably end up with a pro bowl receiver in brandon marshall before long
I have no problem with that, as long as they get someone who can play on the O-line once in a while. Oh, and I think we might need a new running back, ours is getting awfully close to 30 and only plays 12-14 games in a good season. Might need a new FS as well, been seriously lacking there since Sean Taylor. Then maybe we can talk about the receiving corp?
[Reply]
silentjon 10:53 AM 03-17-2010
Redskins sign Rex Grossman. :-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
PeteSB75 11:02 AM 03-17-2010
Originally Posted by silentjon:
Redskins sign Rex Grossman. :-):-):-):-):-)
And? He's taking Todd Collins' spot.
[Reply]
ade06 08:13 PM 04-04-2010
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...BD07SXKX-1.DTL

Hell yeah!!!
[Reply]
tenbaseg 04:50 AM 04-05-2010
Not a fan of McScrubb. Bad move.
[Reply]
silentjon 04:52 AM 04-05-2010
I guess they are not taking a qb with the 4th pick. They need to upgrade the o-line.
[Reply]
PeteSB75 07:36 AM 04-05-2010
Why do I feel like nothing has changed or will change with this franchise? It's Dan Snyder, once again, picking up the shiny new toy instead of buying the building blocks we need to win. I had been on the season ticket waiting list for about 10 years and they called me this spring to buy tickets. I turned them down for exactly this reason. I won't spend any more of my money on this team, and I think will be abandoning them if they don't prove to me that they can at least pretend to try and build a winning team.

Anyone want to buy a Darrel Green Authentic Jersey? It's been hanging in my closet for two years now, unworn.
[Reply]
hotreds 08:08 AM 04-05-2010
That would be a long drive 8 Sundays a year for you! And I understand their prices are very high, not to mention concessions! Probably a good thing you turned them down!
[Reply]
PeteSB75 08:52 AM 04-05-2010
Originally Posted by hotreds:
That would be a long drive 8 Sundays a year for you! And I understand their prices are very high, not to mention concessions! Probably a good thing you turned them down!
If I had taken them, I would have gone to 3-4 games year, probably the divisional games, and put the rest on stubhub. But no matter, I'll just wait until my name comes up on the giant's waitlist and buy those and sell 7 of the 8.
[Reply]
macpappy 03:12 PM 04-05-2010
Originally Posted by PeteSB75:
Why do I feel like nothing has changed or will change with this franchise? It's Dan Snyder, once again, picking up the shiny new toy instead of buying the building blocks we need to win. I had been on the season ticket waiting list for about 10 years and they called me this spring to buy tickets. I turned them down for exactly this reason. I won't spend any more of my money on this team, and I think will be abandoning them if they don't prove to me that they can at least pretend to try and build a winning team.

Anyone want to buy a Darrel Green Authentic Jersey? It's been hanging in my closet for two years now, unworn.
Shiny new toy? Sounds like got a beat up toy car with two bad wheels to me.
[Reply]
1badhog07 04:30 PM 04-05-2010
What do you redskins fans think about getting mcnabb!
[Reply]
Mr.Maduro 03:45 PM 06-18-2010
Anyone following this whole Haynesworth ordeal? What a mess!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...061802670.html

Serves them right.....the Redskins....for overpaying stars....
[Reply]
kaisersozei 08:36 PM 06-18-2010
Patrick, he just needs to go! When London Fletcher starts throwing you under the bus, you know you've overstayed your welcome!
[Reply]
silentjon 04:41 AM 06-21-2010
Originally Posted by Mr.Maduro:
Anyone following this whole Haynesworth ordeal? What a mess!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...061802670.html

Serves them right.....the Redskins....for overpaying stars....
You would have thought by now that they would have realized this doesn't worked for them.
[Reply]
macpappy 08:57 AM 06-21-2010
What I would like to say is, "Congratulations on getting Jammal Brown from the Saints."

What I'm really saying is thank you for taking this Haynesworth wannabe off of our hands. Do you really think the Saints would have sent him to Washington for a future draft pick if they thought he was worth anything more?
[Reply]
Mr.Maduro 09:36 PM 09-12-2010
Why can't it ever be easy? I'll take it especially against the cowpokes. 1-0 in the division. Yee-haw!!
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
shvictor 09:59 PM 09-12-2010
Hey patrick I got a fiver on the next game if you want..
[Reply]
shvictor 10:00 PM 09-12-2010
Congrats Guys. Cowboys really shot their selves in the foot tonight
[Reply]
newcigarz 10:00 PM 09-12-2010
Originally Posted by Mr.Maduro:
Why can't it ever be easy? I'll take it especially against the cowpokes. 1-0 in the division. Yee-haw!!
Posted via Mobile Device
Congrats Patrick.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 21
« First < 8910 111220 > Last »
Up