Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 10 of 129
« First < 8910 11122060110 > Last »
Health and Fitness>Losing Weight with Starscream
12stones 12:11 PM 01-25-2009
Had a breakfast burrito this morning with 2 eggs, sauteed vegetables and 2 strips of turkey bacon in a whole wheat tortilla with salsa for breakfast.

Just had a pan-fried catfish sandwich on rye for lunch and some peanuts for a snack.

Will workout tonight when the girls go back to their mom's.
[Reply]
Genetic Defect 12:13 PM 01-25-2009
Originally Posted by andysutherland:
:-)
Not in this case. But usually, Yes!
:-) took the weekend off from cardio
[Reply]
Starscream 12:46 PM 01-25-2009
Originally Posted by 12stones:
Had a breakfast burrito this morning with 2 eggs, sauteed vegetables and 2 strips of turkey bacon in a whole wheat tortilla with salsa for breakfast.

Just had a pan-fried catfish sandwich on rye for lunch and some peanuts for a snack.

Will workout tonight when the girls go back to their mom's.
Have fun w/ the girls, Ricky.
[Reply]
Smokin Gator 01:27 PM 01-25-2009
Did OK on the eating this weekend. Yesterday I had a chicken salad sandwich for lunch. Dinner was a filet with baked potato and salad. This morning I had an egg sandwich for breakfast. I had tuna salad sandwich with carrot sticks for lunch. Tonight was are having pancakes.

I am hoping to be down a couple more pounds tomorrow as I had a very good week of workouts.
[Reply]
Starscream 04:13 PM 01-25-2009
Originally Posted by Smokin Gator:
Did OK on the eating this weekend. Yesterday I had a chicken salad sandwich for lunch. Dinner was a filet with baked potato and salad. This morning I had an egg sandwich for breakfast. I had tuna salad sandwich with carrot sticks for lunch. Tonight was are having pancakes.

I am hoping to be down a couple more pounds tomorrow as I had a very good week of workouts.
Pancakes for dinner! :-)
[Reply]
Genetic Defect 06:50 PM 01-25-2009
this weekend was shot to hell, tomorrow I will resume my path to enlighten ment and angst.
[Reply]
Smokin Gator 06:54 PM 01-25-2009
Originally Posted by Big Vito:
this weekend was shot to hell, tomorrow I will resume my path to enlighten ment and angst.
LOL... I tend to do the same thing on the weekends. Get a couple (or a few) drinks in me and I may eat the entire refrigerator!!!
[Reply]
Genetic Defect 06:55 PM 01-25-2009
Originally Posted by Smokin Gator:
LOL... I tend to do the same thing on the weekends. Get a couple (or a few) drinks in me and I may eat the entire refrigerator!!!
weekends are divine for that. plus two days wouldn't hurt may actually help as it keeps the metabolism from getting set.
[Reply]
kayaker 07:01 PM 01-25-2009
My brother is turning out to be a bad influence on me here. I tend to do better on my own.

This weekend is shot altogether and I'm going to have to work hard this week to make up for it.

Had several pints of Guiness last night and am now on my way for Scotch and haggis at a Burn's Day party.
[Reply]
12stones 07:13 PM 01-25-2009
Originally Posted by kayaker:
Had several pints of Guiness last night and am now on my way for Scotch and haggis at a Burn's Day party.
Are you going kilted? I didn't get out for a Burn's Dinner, but I wish I had. I had the kids this weekend, so no Burn's for me. Maybe next year.
[Reply]
Starscream 08:46 PM 01-25-2009
Are you going kilted?
Wish I still had my kilt.

Just finished a three miler tonight. Hopefully it'll help me out on my weigh-in tomorrow morning. Dying to get below the 250 mark. Here's to 249 or less.

Seems we've all had a rough weekend, dietary wise.
[Reply]
Genetic Defect 08:56 PM 01-25-2009
Wish I still had my kilt.

Just finished a three miler tonight. Hopefully it'll help me out on my weigh-in tomorrow morning. Dying to get below the 250 mark. Here's to 249 or less.

Seems we've all had a rough weekend, dietary wise.
I'm a stress/emotional eater
[Reply]
Starscream 08:59 PM 01-25-2009
I'm a stress/emotional eater
Hang in there, Perry.
[Reply]
Genetic Defect 09:06 PM 01-25-2009
Hang in there, Perry.
thank you. A long road wrought with peril that only this man could make.
[Reply]
Starscream 09:15 PM 01-25-2009
thank you. A long road wrought with peril that only this man could make.
Quoted from?

My guess is HWIII.?.
[Reply]
Genetic Defect 09:18 PM 01-25-2009
Quoted from?

My guess is HWIII.?.
:-) I just typed it, if it was a quote it was incidental.
what is HWIII?
[Reply]
kayaker 12:27 AM 01-26-2009
Are you going kilted?
Nah. I have to get one made. Not sure of my Scottish ancestry but my last name is Fong. We have a tartan for my home Province, so I'm looking at getting one made of that.

The haggis was great and the Scotch even better.
[Reply]
Starscream 07:11 AM 01-26-2009
:-) I just typed it, if it was a quote it was incidental.
what is HWIII?
Hank Williams III
[Reply]
Starscream 07:13 AM 01-26-2009
Week 3 results: Still at 250lbs. No loss, no gain. Oh, well...
This makes me all the more motivated to get active. Have had some pretty decent exercise the last two days. Hope to keep it up. Gotta break into the 240s this week. No more slacking.
[Reply]
Smokin Gator 07:49 AM 01-26-2009
No loss for me either... I really felt like I would be down a little because I had such a good week of exercise. Like you said though Andy, oh well. At least I didn't gain!!!
[Reply]
Page 10 of 129
« First < 8910 11122060110 > Last »
Up